Windows 10: Hello, my main panel in windows 10 has become bigger, there's no setup

Discus and support Hello, my main panel in windows 10 has become bigger, there's no setup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] Hello, my main panel in windows 10 has become bigger, there's no setup in this setting, what should I do? 104021 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by J4ckB0ul, Feb 8, 2018.

1. J4ckB0ul Win User

Hello, my main panel in windows 10 has become bigger, there's no setup

Hello, my main panel in windows 10 has become bigger, there's no setup [​IMG]

Hello, my main panel in windows 10 has become bigger, there's no setup in this setting, what should I do?

:)

J4ckB0ul, Feb 8, 2018
  2. Kyle8094 Win User

How can i get my two monitors to switch assignments?

I have a 2 monitor setup. A bigger one on the right and a smaller on the left. Windows 10 keeps assigning the smaller monitor as monitor 1 and putting my main taskbar over there while keeping a smaller taskbar on my important side. I need to switch these
    two. Any advice would be appreciated.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Kyle8094, Feb 8, 2018
  3. Ovi Maps 3.04 - Possible to hide direction panel on E72?

Hello everybody,

screen on E72 becomes very small when you use Maps. The panel on the right with the direction signs and speed etc occupies a lot.

Since the font is almost unreadable when the phone is placed on the car, normally I follow the voice and briefly look at the map to find the right direction.

So, is it possible to hide that right panel in some way and have a bigger map?

:smileywink:Thanks!!

lovespider, Feb 8, 2018
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hello Jack, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

You have your thread marked as solved. Did you sort your issue out?

If not, then check to see if you may have either:

Brink, Feb 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Hello, my main panel in windows 10 has become bigger, there's no setup - Similar Threads - Hello main panel

2. Windows Hello Setup

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Setup: I am using Dell Latitude 5490 Laptop, OS windows 10 Pro 22H2 Build.Build in Camera Realteck Driver updated.while trying to setup windows hello after PIN face recognition is not appearing. Yeah Microsoft! please Help...
  3. Windows Hello Setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello Setup: I am using Dell Latitude 5490 Laptop, OS windows 10 Pro 22H2 Build.Build in Camera Realteck Driver updated.while trying to setup windows hello after PIN face recognition is not appearing. Yeah Microsoft! please Help...
  4. Windows Hello Setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows hello setup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows hello setup: I have a 6-year old toshiba notebook running on windows 10. Recently I see available the option of using face recognition to sign in. However, the setup cannot be completed because Windows Hello Face is not able to turn on the camera on PC. My camera is working in other Apps....
  6. windows hello setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows hello setup: I have a 6-year old toshiba notebook running on windows 10. Recently I see available the option of using face recognition to sign in. However, the setup cannot be completed because Windows Hello Face is not able to turn on the camera on PC. My camera is working in other Apps....
  7. windows hello setup

8. Windows 10 has become unusable

Windows 10 has become unusable: I have a simple machine that is only used for a few things at home. It has been very stable and reliable until lately. I started having problems end of October 2021 in the following order: 1 cannot print to a printer shared by another machine at home, 2 Excel 2010 and Word I...
  9. Windows 10 has become unusable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 has become unusable: I have a simple machine that is only used for a few things at home. It has been very stable and reliable until lately. I started having problems end of October 2021 in the following order: 1 cannot print to a printer shared by another machine at home, 2 Excel 2010 and Word I...
  10. Suddenly everything become bigger

in Windows 10 Support
    Suddenly everything become bigger: [img] Suddenly everything become bigger and i cant change back to normal.Someone please help me because it just automatically change. 75079