Windows 10: Hello, my main panel in windows 10 has become bigger, there's no setup

Discus and support Hello, my main panel in windows 10 has become bigger, there's no setup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] Hello, my main panel in windows 10 has become bigger, there's no setup in this setting, what should I do? 104021 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by J4ckB0ul, Feb 8, 2018.

1. J4ckB0ul Win User

Hello, my main panel in windows 10 has become bigger, there's no setup

Hello, my main panel in windows 10 has become bigger, there's no setup [​IMG]

Hello, my main panel in windows 10 has become bigger, there's no setup in this setting, what should I do?

:)

J4ckB0ul, Feb 8, 2018
  2. Kyle8094 Win User

How can i get my two monitors to switch assignments?

I have a 2 monitor setup. A bigger one on the right and a smaller on the left. Windows 10 keeps assigning the smaller monitor as monitor 1 and putting my main taskbar over there while keeping a smaller taskbar on my important side. I need to switch these
    two. Any advice would be appreciated.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Kyle8094, Feb 8, 2018
  3. Ovi Maps 3.04 - Possible to hide direction panel on E72?

Hello everybody,

screen on E72 becomes very small when you use Maps. The panel on the right with the direction signs and speed etc occupies a lot.

Since the font is almost unreadable when the phone is placed on the car, normally I follow the voice and briefly look at the map to find the right direction.

So, is it possible to hide that right panel in some way and have a bigger map?

:smileywink:Thanks!!

lovespider, Feb 8, 2018
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hello Jack, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

You have your thread marked as solved. Did you sort your issue out?

If not, then check to see if you may have either:

Brink, Feb 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Hello, my main panel in windows 10 has become bigger, there's no setup - Similar Threads - Hello main panel

2. My computer has become slow after installing Windows 10 in it

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer has become slow after installing Windows 10 in it: Hi friends, my computer has started lagging after installing windows 10 in it. There is very less software installed in it and it does not contain any virus in it. I am facing this problem since 20 days and because of this, I am facing lots of problems. Actually, I am the...
  3. cannot setup windows hello

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    cannot setup windows hello: I am unable to set window hello.... it always pop up the message saying that u have already set up window hello in another account... but there is not any other user account.... [ATTACH]...
  4. windows 10 has become slow and unstable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 has become slow and unstable: windows 10 has become slow and unstable Start up often fails and requires rebooting. video often hangs up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-has-become-slow-and-unstable/8d18645d-d6c6-4c8c-a7d7-5d6865bac831
  5. My Mail app has become unstable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Mail app has become unstable: Trying to compose an email this morning and the app keeps shutting down. When I look in drafts, it won't load the email and will eventually shut down again. I can reopen the app and browse through received mail, but whenever I start to create an email, it shuts down. I am...
  6. Windows 10 Pro has become not activated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro has become not activated: My Windows 10 Pro - Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.472) has become not activated. "We can't activate Windows on this device because we can't connect to your organisation's server. Make sure that you're connected to your organisation's network and try again. If you continue...
  7. why has my "messenger" become inaccessable?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why has my "messenger" become inaccessable?: why has my "messenger" become inoperable? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-has-my-messenger-become-inaccessable/d99ce018-3548-4437-b500-41ce99e25264
  8. Can't setup windows hello

Can't setup windows hello: My laptop has a fingerprint scanner and i was using it to sign in my local account. I accidentally removed my fingerprint and now when i press on set up a small grey window of windows hello pops up for for few seconds and closes on its own. I know my hardware is working...
  9. Cannot setup windows hello

Cannot setup windows hello: I've looked up ways to setup Windows hello online and have done every step but i still cannot setup windows hello even though i have set up both Password and PIN. Can somebody please tell me where i did wrong...
  10. Suddenly everything become bigger

in Windows 10 Support
    Suddenly everything become bigger: [img] Suddenly everything become bigger and i cant change back to normal.Someone please help me because it just automatically change. 75079