Windows 10: Hello my oem licence is thorn

Discus and support Hello my oem licence is thorn in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello my windows 7pro OEM license key is thorn. What can I do to solve the problem? Here 4 to 5 digits is lost https://yadi.sk/i/IO-b71NDdeCG8w... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Erh_790, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Erh_790 Win User

Hello my oem licence is thorn

Hello my windows 7pro OEM license key is thorn. What can I do to solve the problem?

Here 4 to 5 digits is lost

https://yadi.sk/i/IO-b71NDdeCG8w

:)

Erh_790, Feb 25, 2020
  2. Thedefh Win User

Windows 10 OEM licence and activation

Hello,

I have several questions the licence and activation:

Can you legally buy used (and decactivated) windows 10 OEM licences and use them with a PC different from what it was supplied with?

Lets assume I bought such licence and the activation was successful on such a machine - does it mean I can continue and legally use the OS?

I read that there was a 'system builder' clause when using OEM licences that lets you transfer said licences to different machies if you take the OEM responsibility on yourself.

If it's not possible with windows 10 OEM is it possible with any other OEM version of windows such as windows 7 or 8?

Thanks,

Thedefh, Feb 25, 2020
  3. Is it compulsory to purchase volume licence for business use, can we use OEM licence for business

Hello, I have query regarding windows licence

Is it compulsory to purchase volume licence for business use, can we use OEM licence for business

AnupamSaini, Feb 25, 2020
  4. Chryonn Win User

Two OEM licence keys (different Windows versions) on one PC

Hello,
    I'm in the process of building another PC and I want to know if it's possible for two versions of Windows to reside next to each other legitimately. I would have windows 7 and 10 as a dual-boot system. So if I buy OEM keys and activate them would one de-activate the other? I know that OEM licence keys are bound to the mobo and are irrevocable. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Chryonn, Feb 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Hello my oem licence is thorn - Similar Threads - Hello oem licence

2. WIndows OEM licencing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WIndows OEM licencing: WIndows 10 PRO oem upgrade to Windows 11 Pro. What impact has this on a licencing ? Is an E3 lincence needed for this if these devices is in a small LAN enviroment with no enviroment Azure or AD...
  3. WIndows OEM licencing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows OEM licencing: WIndows 10 PRO oem upgrade to Windows 11 Pro. What impact has this on a licencing ? Is an E3 lincence needed for this if these devices is in a small LAN enviroment with no enviroment Azure or AD...
  4. WIndows OEM licencing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Original OEM Licence Restore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Original OEM Licence Restore?: If i were to create a restore point of my system with my original OEM OEM Liscence Text: Windows is activated with a digital licence linked to your Microsoft account. Windows licence but then change it to another Liscence if i were to restore would it give me my old Windows...
  6. OEM Licences

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    OEM Licences: I have a registered non-oem license for win 10 pro and an OEM win 10 pro on a newer laptop. I cannot access the original details as the hdd gave up. Is there any way to obtain the original registration details from Microsoft? Can a retail licence activate an oem on a new...
  7. Can't activate my OEM Licence

Can't activate my OEM Licence: Hi, I have trouble to activate my OEM Licence. I have built my new PC and ordered a Windows 10 Pro OEM Licence. Since I don't have an optical drive for the DVD, I used the Media Creation Tool and made a USB-installation. However, when trying to activate my licence key...
  8. WIndows EDU and OEM Licence

WIndows EDU and OEM Licence: My Son has a Dell Laptop that came with OEM Windows 10. He has purchased a desktop, and wanted to activate his Edu Windows licence. His MSFT account says the licence was already activated 2 years ago, which would be when he got his laptop. There should have been no need to...
  9. oem licence

oem licence: somehow my windows 10 product id has been changed. i dont know how to get my original OEM product id. help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oem-licence/7a0f0577-11cb-4d23-8bf6-9f1fc4da58f2
  10. OEM Licence

OEM Licence: I have two question about my Windows 10 OS 1st- Since I'm willing to replace my HP damaged motherboard with a same HP model (used but working) motherboard, does my Windows licence expires due to internal serial number or version of the replace motherboard? 2nd- Suppose I...