Windows 10: Hello my pc just reinstalled windows 10 and now i cant pick up any networks

Discus and support Hello my pc just reinstalled windows 10 and now i cant pick up any networks in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I don't know what to do. I just got this pc back from a professional technicianI cant updated or access my Microsoft account with no internet. And i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Peter Dupreez, Feb 27, 2024.

1. Hello my pc just reinstalled windows 10 and now i cant pick up any networks

I don't know what to do. I just got this pc back from a professional technicianI cant updated or access my Microsoft account with no internet. And i have school to attend online

:)

Peter Dupreez, Feb 27, 2024
  2. puma99dk| Win User

Reinstalling Windows 10 to sell a PC - is the 'Remove everything' option enough?

Restore factory settings do list Removes your personal files, apps and settings, and reinstalls the version of Windows that came on this PC.

So if this isn't true well than just erase the drive and install a clean Windows 10 with all the drivers u need but why should it be true
    @FordGT90Concept ? *Laugh :laugh:

puma99dk|, Feb 27, 2024
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 27, 2024
  4. Hello my pc just reinstalled windows 10 and now i cant pick up any networks

Network access to PCs that use Windows Hello

Our PCs at home have been updated to the April 2018 Update of Windows 10 and they're suggesting that we replace our passwords with Windows Hello. I've never used Windows Hello before, but I understand that it's a biometric login mechanism. So if that's the case, how can we access each other's PCs through the network? We currently use passwords to access network shares and Remote Desktop. I'm unsure if I should enable Windows Hello in case we all lose access to sharing each other's resources as biometric authentication is just for access to the local machine. Can someone confirm whether or not you can continue using Windows Hello-enabled computers through the network?

EDIT:

Just to clarify:

Q1. Can I still login to a Windows 10 Hello-enabled PC remotely via RDP using a traditional username & password?

Q2. Can I also still use a username & password to access a network share (i.e. map a drive letter) which is hosted on a remote Windows 10 computer that uses Windows Hello?

Q3. If the answer to the above questions is no, then is there another authentication method I must use instead?

DodgyCodeException, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

Hello my pc just reinstalled windows 10 and now i cant pick up any networks

1. Hello my pc just reinstalled windows 10 and now i cant pick up any networks - Similar Threads - Hello reinstalled cant

2. Hello my pc just reinstalled windows 10 and now i cant pick up any networks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hello my pc just reinstalled windows 10 and now i cant pick up any networks: I don't know what to do. I just got this pc back from a professional technicianI cant updated or access my Microsoft account with no internet. And i have school to attend online...
  3. Hello my pc just reinstalled windows 10 and now i cant pick up any networks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello my pc just reinstalled windows 10 and now i cant pick up any networks: I don't know what to do. I just got this pc back from a professional technicianI cant updated or access my Microsoft account with no internet. And i have school to attend online...
  4. Desktop cant pick up any sounds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop cant pick up any sounds: I cant pick up any sounds in my headset. It is wired connected but today it doesnt get any souns at all. I tried videos and apps no sounds coming from the headset. I check on the sound icon and even I move the slider nothing change. I use the headset on my laptop and it pick...
  5. Desktop cant pick up any sounds

Desktop cant pick up any sounds: I cant pick up any sounds in my headset. It is wired connected but today it doesnt get any souns at all. I tried videos and apps no sounds coming from the headset. I check on the sound icon and even I move the slider nothing change. I use the headset on my laptop and it pick...
  6. Desktop cant pick up any sounds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. windows 10 picking up networks just not mine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 picking up networks just not mine: i have tried just about all of the troubleshooting that i can find online - and none of seems to be working. can anybody help me out? my dads computer no idea what kind of computer, just know that it runs windows 10 is picking up networks that are around us, just not ours....
  8. windows 10 picking up networks just not mine

windows 10 picking up networks just not mine: i have tried just about all of the troubleshooting that i can find online - and none of seems to be working. can anybody help me out? my dads computer no idea what kind of computer, just know that it runs windows 10 is picking up networks that are around us, just not ours....
  9. windows 10 picking up networks just not mine

10. My pc does not pick up any WiFi

My pc does not pick up any WiFi: Hi, for the past week my Pc has not been connecting to the internet. When i trouble shoot all it tells me is that my ethernet cable is not connected. Now ive never connected my pc to an ethernet cable Ive done everthing other forums have asked and still nothing...