Windows 10: Hello my projector drive is not functioning someone kindly assist

Discus and support Hello my projector drive is not functioning someone kindly assist in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; there is a side pop-up that tells me that should try reinstal the driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by frankkobaai, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Hello my projector drive is not functioning someone kindly assist

there is a side pop-up that tells me that should try reinstal the driver

:)

frankkobaai, Aug 22, 2019
  2. John Vil Win User

Projector issue caused by update

Hello Matthew,

For us to better assist you and provide you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, we would like to know a few more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• What is the make and model of your devices?
    • How is your projector connected to your computer?
    • Have you checked for any updates on all of your drivers?
    • Have you tried performing any troubleshooting steps?

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Aug 22, 2019
  3. Ralph Sta Win User
    Video Error on Projector

Hi Adnan,

To better assist you, we would like to know the following:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

For the meantime, we suggest you to update your drivers for your projector. You can get the drivers through
    Windows Update or through the manufacturer's website.

Ralph Sta, Aug 22, 2019
  4. Hello my projector drive is not functioning someone kindly assist

PROJECTOR NOT WORKING AFTER WIN 10 UPDATe

Hello Sandeep,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused with Windows 10, I understand that you are facing issues connecting the projector to laptop.

How are you connecting the projector to the computer? VGA or HDMI?

I suggest you to update the Ports driver from the Device Manager and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

1. Press Windows + R on the Keyboard.

2. Type in devmgmt.msc and click on Ok.

3. Expand Ports (COM & LPT) from the window

4. Right click on the driver and click on Update driver Software.

You may also refer to the suggestion given by Arul_D about a similar issue and check if it helps.

Computer not recognizing Projector after installing Windows 10

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Deepak Kodi, Aug 22, 2019
Thema:

Hello my projector drive is not functioning someone kindly assist

1. Hello my projector drive is not functioning someone kindly assist - Similar Threads - Hello projector drive

2. issue with Notepad Functionality - Seeking Assistance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    issue with Notepad Functionality - Seeking Assistance: Dear Microsoft Support, I hope this message finds you well. I am currently experiencing difficulties with the Notepad application on my Windows HP operating system. The program does not seem to be functioning properly, and I am encountering some embedded code is running in...
  3. issue with Notepad Functionality - Seeking Assistance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    issue with Notepad Functionality - Seeking Assistance: Dear Microsoft Support, I hope this message finds you well. I am currently experiencing difficulties with the Notepad application on my Windows HP operating system. The program does not seem to be functioning properly, and I am encountering some embedded code is running in...
  4. Good day, could you kindly assist there is no sound on my laptop but the speakers are on...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Good day, could you kindly assist there is no sound on my laptop but the speakers are on...: Good day,Please assist there is no sound on my laptop but the speakers are on the laptop was formatted recently. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/good-day-could-you-kindly-assist-there-is-no-sound/f6e8381c-d4b2-4c91-832b-46e95dba9b55
  5. Focus assist not functioning, option not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Focus assist not functioning, option not available: I like to disable focus assist since it suppress messages from a teams app which I have enable in edge.However the focus assist option is not available on my windows 11 installation.Searched for a solution but up to now nothing helped, worked.Latest I tried was a sfc /scannow...
  6. Focus assist not functioning, option not available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Focus assist not functioning, option not available: I like to disable focus assist since it suppress messages from a teams app which I have enable in edge.However the focus assist option is not available on my windows 11 installation.Searched for a solution but up to now nothing helped, worked.Latest I tried was a sfc /scannow...
  7. Hello someone please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hello someone please help: I tried resetting my Asus laptop, I did a hard reset to have a clean installation of Windows 10 and to delete all the drives and my files. The reason I did this in the first place is because my computer all of a sudden had a different name and I couldn't delete my c drive...
  8. Switch out of S mode is not working, kindly assist

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Switch out of S mode is not working, kindly assist: Hi Team - I am trying to come out of S mode and always getting the following error. Could anyone assist. Screenshot as following [ATTACH]...
  9. projector

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    projector: The major win 10 upgrade was installed on my laptop yesterday May 19, since the upgrade the laptop will not stay on projector option and keeps reverting back to pc only screen. I have a Dell e5410 and is connected to my non smart tv using a HDMI cable. I did not have this...
  10. Need some assistance with missing functions

in Windows 10 Support
    Need some assistance with missing functions: After a month or so of using Windows 10 I noticed several functions were no longer working. I reinstalled it last night. It took forever and the functions were still not working. Tonight I contact live chat support and was on with them from 7:30 pm to 11:30. First rep stated...