Windows 10: Hello, my sister forget her laptop and outlook account passwords. Help, please!

Discus and support Hello, my sister forget her laptop and outlook account passwords. Help, please! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; She's forgotten her laptop password. Now she can not use her laptop, and restore her account because of a lot of password trieswhen we tried to restore... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nuradil, May 15, 2024.

1. Nuradil Win User

Hello, my sister forget her laptop and outlook account passwords. Help, please!

She's forgotten her laptop password. Now she can not use her laptop, and restore her account because of a lot of password trieswhen we tried to restore the password, we typed last 4 digits of the phone number, but this method is not working for us. I guess because of her tries. If it is possible to help her, I'd appreciate it. Especially, it would be great if support would help. Thanks

:)

Nuradil, May 15, 2024
  2. Aylin17 Win User

sister logged on to my laptop using her outlook email account

my sister logged on to my laptop using her outlook email account and now she is listed as the admin and all my files are under her account how can I change her from admin and get her out of my account but still let her use my laptop and not lose any info?

Aylin17, May 15, 2024
  3. alvez Win User
    outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Hello, my sister forget her laptop and outlook account passwords. Help, please! [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, May 15, 2024
  4. Bree Win User

sister logged on to my laptop using her outlook email account

Microsoft make it (too) easy to accidentally switch from a local account to a Microsoft account, though usually it's your own account that gets switched to. This Tutorial tells you how to switch back.
    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5...dows-10-a.html

Once you've switched back your sister won't have a log in on your PC. If you want to let your sister log in in the future, you could create a second account for her. You can even set it up as a Microsoft account. You could also make sure it's a standard account, not an admin. There's a Tutorial for that too.
    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5...dows-10-a.html

Thema:

1. Hello, my sister forget her laptop and outlook account passwords. Help, please! - Similar Threads - Hello sister forget

2. Hello, my sister forget her laptop and outlook account passwords. Help, please!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, my sister forget her laptop and outlook account passwords. Help, please!: She's forgotten her laptop password. Now she can not use her laptop, and restore her account because of a lot of password trieswhen we tried to restore the password, we typed last 4 digits of the phone number, but this method is not working for us. I guess because of her...
  3. Hello, my sister forget her laptop and outlook account passwords. Help, please!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hello, my sister forget her laptop and outlook account passwords. Help, please!: She's forgotten her laptop password. Now she can not use her laptop, and restore her account because of a lot of password trieswhen we tried to restore the password, we typed last 4 digits of the phone number, but this method is not working for us. I guess because of her...
  4. I don't know if I helped my sister consent her account or not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know if I helped my sister consent her account or not: So,I don't really under stand why we have to do the guardian consent thing cause like it's my sister's computer and she doesn't really need parent consent so I don't really understand the point of this cause it wouldn't let her log in cause of this consent thing....
  5. I don't know if I helped my sister consent her account or not

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't know if I helped my sister consent her account or not: So,I don't really under stand why we have to do the guardian consent thing cause like it's my sister's computer and she doesn't really need parent consent so I don't really understand the point of this cause it wouldn't let her log in cause of this consent thing....
  6. I don't know if I helped my sister consent her account or not

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Hello, my sister has a problem. She open her notebook and suddenly the whole display...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hello, my sister has a problem. She open her notebook and suddenly the whole display...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Red_Roboti [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ig9z34/hello_my_sister_has_a_problem_she_open_her/
  8. Windows Hello signed in my sister

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Hello signed in my sister: My sister was using my Surface device, usually she signs in with my pin but today she did not need to, it recognized her as me and logged her in to my account. We look totally different so this is very concerning. I have not added her as family or set up an additonal...
  9. forget my microsoft account password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    forget my microsoft account password: Please Help me. First, sorry for my English. I have a big problem. stage: Windows 10, set to boot in safe mode (alternate shell) without network access. So, I forget my microsoft account password (usually i used my pin), how to get into the alternative shell or how to boot...
  10. sister logged on to my laptop using her outlook email account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    sister logged on to my laptop using her outlook email account: my sister logged on to my laptop using her outlook email account and now she is listed as the admin and all my files are under her account how can I change her from admin and get her out of my account but still let her use my laptop and not lose any info? 70786