Windows 10: Hello, my sister has a problem. She open her notebook and suddenly the whole display...

Discus and support Hello, my sister has a problem. She open her notebook and suddenly the whole display... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Red_Roboti [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ig9z34/hello_my_sister_has_a_problem_she_open_her/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Red_Roboti, Aug 25, 2020.

1. Hello, my sister has a problem. She open her notebook and suddenly the whole display...

/u/Red_Roboti, Aug 25, 2020
  2. Dewdrop_ Win User

Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Aug 25, 2020
  3. labdog Win User
    OneNote 2010 notebook sections not open

Windows 10 version 1909. I have been using the desktop app of OneNote 2010 with no issues until suddenly last week when logging in - using MS account credentials as always before - all pages are no longer visible and "There are no sections open in this notebook or section group" appears. When I login to onenote.com, the entire notebook is there but the pages load slowly and the whole web-based use of OneNote is sluggish and not what I want to use. When I'm logged in to the desktop app, I can manually have it sync but still nothing loads.

Thank you in advance for suggestions to get this resolved.

labdog, Aug 25, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Hello, my sister has a problem. She open her notebook and suddenly the whole display...

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Hello, my sister has a problem. She open her notebook and suddenly the whole display... :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 25, 2020
Thema:

Hello, my sister has a problem. She open her notebook and suddenly the whole display...

1. Hello, my sister has a problem. She open her notebook and suddenly the whole display... - Similar Threads - Hello sister has

2. Hello, my sister forget her laptop and outlook account passwords. Help, please!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, my sister forget her laptop and outlook account passwords. Help, please!: She's forgotten her laptop password. Now she can not use her laptop, and restore her account because of a lot of password trieswhen we tried to restore the password, we typed last 4 digits of the phone number, but this method is not working for us. I guess because of her...
  3. Hello, my sister forget her laptop and outlook account passwords. Help, please!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, my sister forget her laptop and outlook account passwords. Help, please!: She's forgotten her laptop password. Now she can not use her laptop, and restore her account because of a lot of password trieswhen we tried to restore the password, we typed last 4 digits of the phone number, but this method is not working for us. I guess because of her...
  4. Hello, my sister forget her laptop and outlook account passwords. Help, please!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My sister gave me a computer, but she doesn't remember the PIN or her password. I have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My sister gave me a computer, but she doesn't remember the PIN or her password. I have...: I have tried resetting her old outlook account, but I don't have all the information and Outlook does not recognize her old account. She does not remember her PIN....
  6. My sister gave me a computer, but she doesn't remember the PIN or her password. I have...

My sister gave me a computer, but she doesn't remember the PIN or her password. I have...: I have tried resetting her old outlook account, but I don't have all the information and Outlook does not recognize her old account. She does not remember her PIN....
  7. My sister gave me a computer, but she doesn't remember the PIN or her password. I have...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Problem confirm my child account, and she can't access her PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem confirm my child account, and she can't access her PC: Am trying to verify my child account all day, after setting up her account on her PC, I received the confirmation mail, but any time I tried to confirm, the reply I got was that. Something is wrong, it's not you, but us. My child is logged out of her computer till now, we...
  9. Problem confirm my child account, and she can't access her PC

Problem confirm my child account, and she can't access her PC: Am trying to verify my child account all day, after setting up her account on her PC, I received the confirmation mail, but any time I tried to confirm, the reply I got was that. Something is wrong, it's not you, but us. My child is logged out of her computer till now, we...
  10. Windows Hello signed in my sister

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Hello signed in my sister: My sister was using my Surface device, usually she signs in with my pin but today she did not need to, it recognized her as me and logged her in to my account. We look totally different so this is very concerning. I have not added her as family or set up an additonal...