Windows 10: Hello! My Windows 10 on Google Chrome constantly freezes when listening to the radio or...

Discus and support Hello! My Windows 10 on Google Chrome constantly freezes when listening to the radio or... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mikhail Inozemtsev, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Hello! My Windows 10 on Google Chrome constantly freezes when listening to the radio or...

- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>8</Version> <Level>1</Level> <Task>63</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode> <Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords> <TimeCreated SystemTime="2023-03-20T06:59:25.1378028Z" /> <EventRecordID>6194</EventRecordID> <Correlation />&nb

:)

Mikhail Inozemtsev, Mar 20, 2023

2. Windows 10 and Google chrome problems

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As you have mentioned that now you rolled back to windows 7 ultimate.I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check.

Uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome and check

To uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome follow the steps given below.

• Press start button.

• Select Control Panel.

• In Control Panel , Click on
      Programs

• Then Click on Programs and features.

• Select Google Chrome and Click Uninstall button
    Uninstall Chrome prompt dialog appears and the further uninstallation process continues if you click uninstall button. Once Google Chrome gets uninstalled, you can download and install Google Chrome from its official website,
    and check if issue persists.

If issue still didn’t get resolved by the above mentioned steps, I would also suggest you to post the query in Google support forums for more help.

Get help from the Chrome community:
    Google Chrome Help

Hope this helps, if you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help.

Ashish Sondhi, Mar 20, 2023
  3. Google Chrome Freezing

Thanks for the update and answering the remaining questions. Could you please post a screenshot of your Power Options?

Hello! My Windows 10 on Google Chrome constantly freezes when listening to the radio or... 331206d1620138891t-google-chrome-freezing-0504-power-options.jpg

Is the Task Manager startup tab pic you posted, the before or after the Clean Boot?
    If that's after, you missed a couple of steps in the tutorial.

As previously mentioned in post #13, please click & drag on the columns such that we can read all of the content.
    Also, please click on the status column to sort with enabled at the top. There should be very few, if any, showing as enabled.
    This is the whole point of a Clean Boot. Don't worry, we can adjust settings after the test.

I truly would like to see the startup tab with almost everything disabled.

Hello! My Windows 10 on Google Chrome constantly freezes when listening to the radio or... 331199d1620137549t-google-chrome-freezing-0504-i386-clean-boot-startup-tab.jpg

Please review steps 3 & 5 below. If the Task Manager startup tab pic is from before the Clean Boot, please repeat the test and post the after results as listed above. Thanks.

Hello! My Windows 10 on Google Chrome constantly freezes when listening to the radio or... 331197d1620137481t-google-chrome-freezing-0504-clean-boot-step-3.jpg

Hello! My Windows 10 on Google Chrome constantly freezes when listening to the radio or... 331198d1620137518t-google-chrome-freezing-0504-clean-boot-step-5.jpg

W10 Tweaker, Mar 20, 2023
  4. Arul_D Win User

Hello! My Windows 10 on Google Chrome constantly freezes when listening to the radio or...

Google Chrome not working windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Are you facing any issues with Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer?
    • Is the issue confined to Google Chrome?
    • Have you tried uninstalling/re-installing Google Chrome?
    There could be several reasons for this cause. I would suggest you to try the steps below and check the result.

Uninstall Google Chrome and then re-install

Press Windows key + X and click Programs & Features

Right click Google Chrome and click Uninstall

Re-install Google Chrome and check.

If the issue still persists, please contact the developer of Google Chrome.

Google Chrome Support Forum

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Mar 20, 2023
Thema:

Hello! My Windows 10 on Google Chrome constantly freezes when listening to the radio or...

1. Hello! My Windows 10 on Google Chrome constantly freezes when listening to the radio or... - Similar Threads - Hello Google Chrome

2. Google Chrome seems to constantly crash!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Chrome seems to constantly crash!: for the past few weeks google chrome all of a sudden crashes. have tried almost everything but no joy. disabled all extensions, uninstalled chrome, delete folder from program file x86, even deleted from registry.can anyone suggest anything else please?...
  3. Hello! My Windows 10 on Google Chrome constantly freezes when listening to the radio or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello! My Windows 10 on Google Chrome constantly freezes when listening to the radio or...: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>8</Version> <Level>1</Level> <Task>63</Task>...
  4. Hello! My Windows 10 on Google Chrome constantly freezes when listening to the radio or...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hello! My Windows 10 on Google Chrome constantly freezes when listening to the radio or...: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>8</Version> <Level>1</Level> <Task>63</Task>...
  5. Google Chrome Freezing

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Freezing: When I am navigating google maps If I walk away and come back sometimes Chrome is froze. I have to close chrome and reopen. Also YouTube videos if I pause the video and come back after screen goes off I have my monitor go off after 3 minutes. But it does not matter how long...
  6. Windows 10 freezes when using Google Maps in Chrome.

Windows 10 freezes when using Google Maps in Chrome.: When I go to maps.google.com in Chrome the PC freezes up. I then have to long press the power button and restart the PC. This error is reproducible for me and happens every time I try to use Google Maps. It happens mostly when you turn your map to satellite view....
  7. Windows 10 and Google Chrome constantly refresh

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 and Google Chrome constantly refresh: This has happened for over a year between two different computers and I am sick of it. About after an hour in another game I switch tabs into the desktop or GC but this results in the programs bugging out where if i click on the desktop the apps become invisible and when I...
  8. HOW TO LISTEN TO LIVE RADIO ON WIN 10

HOW TO LISTEN TO LIVE RADIO ON WIN 10: LISTEN TO LIVE RADIO IM WIN 10 I CAN LISTEN TO A PODCAST BUT NOT A LIVE RSDIO PROGRAM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-listen-to-live-radio-on-win-10/d0a3801a-8d0f-4771-af6e-75c20b8af574
  9. Windows 10 with Google Chrome Stuttering and Freezing.

Windows 10 with Google Chrome Stuttering and Freezing.: I have been having issues with my laptop which is a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Gaming Laptop that keeps freezing/stuttering when streaming or watching videos, for example, YouTube or movies from a certain website, but it does not stutter when playing games that might take a lot of...
  10. Popups and freezing - Google Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Popups and freezing - Google Chrome: I use Google Chrome web browser and recently I have been having a couple of problems: 1. It has taken to freezing when I close a tab (not every time and always a different tab) 2. I now see ads like the attached appearing periodically in a separate popup window. [img]...