Windows 10: Hello my Windows 11 needs help

Discus and support Hello my Windows 11 needs help in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have Windows 11 that came from the upgrade 2 months ago. Now I'm facing issue which the Windows is not installing security updates. All are stuck at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by delphia_welch30, Dec 2, 2022.

1. Hello my Windows 11 needs help

I have Windows 11 that came from the upgrade 2 months ago. Now I'm facing issue which the Windows is not installing security updates. All are stuck at 99 percent and doing nothing for 3 days now. When restarting the PC doesn't help so I tried to perform update troubleshooter but detects nothing at all. Maybe someone can help me.

:)

delphia_welch30, Dec 2, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 2, 2022
  3. Help, cant create windows image

Hello there, @fullinfusion!

It seems like some sort of an OS confusion has happened with your secondary WD Black and I'm sorry to hear about that. *Frown Hello my Windows 11 needs help :(
    Maybe re-formatting it would help indeed as the community already mentioned. I'd suggest to take a look at this step-by-step how to partition and format an HDD: http://products.wdc.com/support/kb.ashx?id=PYCoid
    Keep in mind that this will wipe clean the drive, so you should backup all important data from the drive somewhere else.
    I noticed from the screenshots that your HDD appears as Disk 0, this means that it's plugged in the primary SATA port where the SSD (as an OS drive) should be. Actually it is possible that because of this Windows cannot create the image there. Swap the ports of the SSD and the HDD, this might help as well.

Keep me posted. Hope this helped! *Smile Hello my Windows 11 needs help :)
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, Dec 2, 2022
  4. Hello my Windows 11 needs help

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 2, 2022
Thema:

Hello my Windows 11 needs help

1. Hello my Windows 11 needs help - Similar Threads - Hello needs help

2. Hello my Windows 11 needs help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello my Windows 11 needs help: I have Windows 11 that came from the upgrade 2 months ago. Now I'm facing issue which the Windows is not installing security updates. All are stuck at 99 percent and doing nothing for 3 days now. When restarting the PC doesn't help so I tried to perform update troubleshooter...
  3. Hello I need help on my Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I need help on my Windows: My Windows has a problem where the mail app failed to launch every time. I run reset on the app and repair with no luck at all. This is Windows 11 PC came from the upgrade and I know that everything is compatible since this is a new PC....
  4. Hello I need help on my Windows

Hello I need help on my Windows: My Windows has a problem where the mail app failed to launch every time. I run reset on the app and repair with no luck at all. This is Windows 11 PC came from the upgrade and I know that everything is compatible since this is a new PC....
  5. Hello I need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I need help: Hello,I purchased laptop online and everything works fine and it runs smooth however the MS Store is not opening. I know I need to sign in to Microsoft account so I did to ensure that my MS Store will work however it is not opening at all. I try to run wsreset but nothing is...
  6. Hello I need help

Hello I need help: I need some help in the icons inside the arrow of system tray. When I click on the arrow and choose any icon there it will not open or it will not turn on at all. Yesterday it is working fine but I dont know what happen why it is not working today. The only thing that Im...
  7. Hello I need help

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hello I need help: I hope you're doing fine. Folks of Microsoft I need assistance with my Store never download apps. Its funny since I can download from third party website some apps that I need but I need to download apps from my Store and it is not working. It says something went wrong with...
  8. Hello i need help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hello i need help: I have a problem . on computerThe problem is that I cannot do anything I cannot open the Windows menu and I cannot do anything. If I click the left mouse button, the browser opens for me and I cannot write anything in the browser and I cannot download anything. Please help me...
  9. Hello, i need help with my monitors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hello, i need help with my monitors: How do i add another desktop from win + tab to my second monitor? submitted by /u/danutSKAZR [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ehrqng/hello_i_need_help_with_my_monitors/
  10. Hello i need help my windows is not activated.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hello i need help my windows is not activated.: When i bought teh laptop it had Windows 10 on but when i woke up it was not activated for some reasons please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-need-help-my-windows-is-not-activated/0f91a053-cc82-435f-b1d9-7c7aa74ded12"