Windows 10: Hello, my Windows needed to be reset and I deleted the ex Windows 10, on which I had an...

Discus and support Hello, my Windows needed to be reset and I deleted the ex Windows 10, on which I had an... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So long story short, I had to reset my windows because of a bug and I deleted the Ex Windows files, because I couldn't open it in any way. But, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Calin GeorgePop, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Hello, my Windows needed to be reset and I deleted the ex Windows 10, on which I had an...

So long story short, I had to reset my windows because of a bug and I deleted the Ex Windows files, because I couldn't open it in any way.

But, I still have that account and it says it has an active key. It is on another e-mail. Is there any way I could get my key on this e-mail? Thank you.

:)

Calin GeorgePop, Jan 15, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 15, 2021
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jan 15, 2021
  4. Tintai Win User

Hello, my Windows needed to be reset and I deleted the ex Windows 10, on which I had an...

I deleted $Windows~.BT folder that was propably Windows 10 files. How to recover?

Hello,

So about two weeks ago I deleted a $Windows~.BT folder (through the cmd). Now I know that was Windows 10 files ready for install.

How can I download it again? I'm sure I need to reinstall some update. But which?

Tintai

Tintai, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

Hello, my Windows needed to be reset and I deleted the ex Windows 10, on which I had an...

1. Hello, my Windows needed to be reset and I deleted the ex Windows 10, on which I had an... - Similar Threads - Hello needed reset

2. Hello I need help on my Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I need help on my Windows: My Windows has a problem where the mail app failed to launch every time. I run reset on the app and repair with no luck at all. This is Windows 11 PC came from the upgrade and I know that everything is compatible since this is a new PC....
  3. Hello I need help on my Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello I need help on my Windows: My Windows has a problem where the mail app failed to launch every time. I run reset on the app and repair with no luck at all. This is Windows 11 PC came from the upgrade and I know that everything is compatible since this is a new PC....
  4. I had to reset my computer. Before the reset, I didn't need a PIN to open Windows 10. Now...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I had to reset my computer. Before the reset, I didn't need a PIN to open Windows 10. Now...: I had to reset my computer. Before the reset, I didn't need a PIN to open Windows 10. Now I need a PIN to open Windows. How do I eliminate the need for a PIN to open Windows?...
  5. I had to reset my computer. Before the reset, I didn't need a PIN to open Windows 10. Now...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had to reset my computer. Before the reset, I didn't need a PIN to open Windows 10. Now...: I had to reset my computer. Before the reset, I didn't need a PIN to open Windows 10. Now I need a PIN to open Windows. How do I eliminate the need for a PIN to open Windows?...
  6. I had to reset my computer. Before the reset, I didn't need a PIN to open Windows 10. Now...

7. Which partitions do I need to delete in order to install windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Which partitions do I need to delete in order to install windows 10?: I want to install it on drive 1 which is my ssd but do I need to delete all partitions in that drive or should I keep the recovery and mrs partitions?...
  8. I need reset my windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need reset my windows: i cant boot windows 8.1 into it it keeps rotating until i go to the black screen and....nothing at all i try to restart it and the screen shows "Preparing Automatic Repair" and rotates continuously Then it continues to display "Scanning and repairing drive C:: 0% complete"I...
  9. I need reset my windows

I need reset my windows: i cant boot windows 8.1 into it it keeps rotating until i go to the black screen and....nothing at all i try to restart it and the screen shows "Preparing Automatic Repair" and rotates continuously Then it continues to display "Scanning and repairing drive C:: 0% complete"I...
  10. I had to reset my computer. Can I reinstall windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I had to reset my computer. Can I reinstall windows 10: I had to reset my computer. Can I reinstall windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/windows-10/0d1d2eae-c526-4763-83c3-24f7a490d9a7