Windows 10: Hello, need real help with DriverPowerStateFailure with WIN 10 laptop

Discus and support Hello, need real help with DriverPowerStateFailure with WIN 10 laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; If it hasn't been created, it won't be created some time later. You need to wait for another crash. Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mikey5Aces, Dec 6, 2015.

1. axe0 New Member

Hello, need real help with DriverPowerStateFailure with WIN 10 laptop

If it hasn't been created, it won't be created some time later.

You need to wait for another crash.

2. Should I just open Chrome with my Nvidia Card again? The crash will happen, 100%. Will that hurt my computer though to do that?

Mikey5Aces, Dec 9, 2015
  3. By the way - there is no sticker on the back of my laptop or anywhere. Just an intel 7 sticker and a nvidia sticker and some grey rectangular bigger sticker that says this pc is designed for Windows 10 plus so much more. Still wondering if this laptop had windows 8/8.1 on it before getting windows 10 or it only had windows 10.

Oh and thx again Axe0 - you are truly awesome and you really care about the posters needs and help. It means a lot.

Mikey5Aces, Dec 9, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

A bluescreen is meant to prevent data loss, in almost all cases no data loss will occur.
    But, I have seen 1 time that there were just an extreme amount of bluescreens and other problems that caused data loss.

You have already answered your own question *Wink

5. lol, long night(about the sticker)

So is that a yes, it's okay to get another bsod so I can send you the info?? It will be the exact same one.

Also Is the Nvidia GeForce driver the same as the Nvidia driver or are these 2 different drivers? Funny cause it says my GeForce Driver, version 353.74 is up to date but what is this version 359.06 on nvidia's website?

Mikey5Aces, Dec 9, 2015
  6. So Axe what should I do? Open Chrome with Nvidia to get a bsod or just wait until it happens again(hopefully it doesn't of course).

Mikey5Aces, Dec 9, 2015
  7. axe0 New Member
    Just install the drivers from your manufacturer and ignore that message from nvidia.
    I already stated to ONLY install the drivers from your manufacturer, no drivers from other sources.

8. Hello, need real help with DriverPowerStateFailure with WIN 10 laptop

Okay thx. As for the chrome nvidia bsod, I'll just wait another bsod happens again and put the zip on here. Again though, I am hoping I don't see that again if ever. But it's good to know that you will be able to analyze the dump info if it happens to pinpoint the problem. Thx again Axe0!!!

Mikey5Aces, Dec 9, 2015
  9. Hi Axe0, so there haven't been any BSOD's except for that early one - some error happened after I download and tried to run a game from steam. Ironically, on that 1st computer this error never happened and the game always ran. So here was the exact error when I tried to install King's Quest.

When I install King's Quest through steam as the game requires Visual C + + 2005 but get an error message During The Installation

Error 1935 An error occurred During The installation of assembly 'Microsoft VC80 CRT.type = "win32." Version = "8.0.50727.4053". Public Key Token = "1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b." Processor architecture = "amd64"

So after this happened it did some other installs for a few minutes and the game worked. My concern is that this will happen in other games and not sure why this happened. Should I try to fix this since the game worked?

Mikey5Aces, Dec 9, 2015
  10. axe0 New Member
    If the game worked, why would you pay more attention to the visual c++ problem? There is no reason for.

11. axe0 New Member
    Just an off-case question, you didn't meant this right? *Smile

12. Well it just concerned me since it never did that on the computer, even with all the problems that laptop had. If you think I shouldn't worry about it I won't. I'll let you know if it has a problem with future games.

Mikey5Aces, Dec 9, 2015
  13. Hello, need real help with DriverPowerStateFailure with WIN 10 laptop

Of course not - it was a joke. If I was becoming an expert I wouldn't be asking you so many questions lol. You are the expert not me.

Mikey5Aces, Dec 9, 2015
  14. Another question - this laptop came with a 512 GB SSD but only 440 GB is showing available and I have hardly installed anything on here. Do you think I should try to uninstall some of the bloatware because I am scared that all of the files won't be deleted and it will cause some issues. At the same time, I don't want all this crap on my computer. What do you think?

Mikey5Aces, Dec 10, 2015
  15. axe0 New Member
Thema:

1. Hello, need real help with DriverPowerStateFailure with WIN 10 laptop - Similar Threads - Hello need real

2. HELLO I NEED HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELLO I NEED HELP: I'm screaming right now since my computer wont boot and wont get to sign in page anymore. I get to the welcome page and repeat the process over again. This is the worse since I need to get to the computer to do my work. I need this badly. Can someone help me....
  3. Hello I need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I need help: I need to finish all the updates today but it is not finishing says some updates are missing. When I run it will load immediately then stop with nothing. Is it temporary not working it is just me? I need help....
  4. Hello I need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I need help: Hello,I purchased laptop online and everything works fine and it runs smooth however the MS Store is not opening. I know I need to sign in to Microsoft account so I did to ensure that my MS Store will work however it is not opening at all. I try to run wsreset but nothing is...
  5. Hello I need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello I need help: I need some help in the icons inside the arrow of system tray. When I click on the arrow and choose any icon there it will not open or it will not turn on at all. Yesterday it is working fine but I dont know what happen why it is not working today. The only thing that Im...
  6. Hello I need help

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hello I need help: I hope you're doing fine. Folks of Microsoft I need assistance with my Store never download apps. Its funny since I can download from third party website some apps that I need but I need to download apps from my Store and it is not working. It says something went wrong with...
  7. Hello i need help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hello i need help: I have a problem . on computerThe problem is that I cannot do anything I cannot open the Windows menu and I cannot do anything. If I click the left mouse button, the browser opens for me and I cannot write anything in the browser and I cannot download anything. Please help me...
  8. Hello, I was just needed some help real quick.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hello, I was just needed some help real quick.: So my windows button on my kb just recently broke so I was wondering if there was a command that could open the tab. Thanks submitted by /u/ThatDudeAnsoon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ia7otw/hello_i_was_just_needed_some_help_real_quick/
  9. Need "Real" help with a password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need "Real" help with a password: I have an old account that I haven't used in forever and I want to update it with my new email, however, its been so long that there was "suspicious activity" and now it's locked for my "safety." In order to unlock it, I need an email that I used over ten used ago and only...
  10. Hello, I need help with touchpad settings on a laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hello, I need help with touchpad settings on a laptop: I just recently installed windows 10 from a flash drive on to my friends laptop in which I had just upgraded to an ssd, installation went fine but there are no touchpad settings and the touch pad does not work, any suggestions? Anything is appreciated! submitted by...