Windows 10: Hello.New to the sub. I just wanted to ask is there a problem if I can see my ethernet...

Discus and support Hello.New to the sub. I just wanted to ask is there a problem if I can see my ethernet... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Basically when I opened my ethernet setting today noticed something odd. In the status option , I can only see my "Ethernet" under the status. It also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FORXLOL, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Hello.New to the sub. I just wanted to ask is there a problem if I can see my ethernet...

Basically when I opened my ethernet setting today noticed something odd. In the status option , I can only see my "Ethernet" under the status. It also shows me the data used in the last 30 days and the (in my case 11.69 GB) but the odd thing was that right under it was the same "Ethernet " with the same GB and everything.When I restated my PC the second "Ethernet "was gone. Is this some sort of bug or something or is something wrong with my PC?My PC has been on ethernet connections since day one. First time having a problem like this with my ethernet.

submitted by /u/FORXLOL
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/FORXLOL, Dec 5, 2020
  2. rez001 Win User

IP configuration not valid - interference from ethernet adapter?

Solution 1: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1or Windows 10

Step 1:

Go to Device Manager → Network adapters.
    Step 2:

Expand it (Network adapters).

Step 3:

Select your network adapter

Step 4:

Right click on your wireless network adapter or Ethernet adapter and then tap “Update Driver Software”.
    (in this case your network adopter is Ethernet adopter so tap your Ethernet adapter)
    Step 5:

Now on a new window you will need to click on “Browse my computer for driver software”.

Hello.New to the sub. I just wanted to ask is there a problem if I can see my ethernet... [​IMG]

Step 6:

Then select “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”.

Hello.New to the sub. I just wanted to ask is there a problem if I can see my ethernet... [​IMG]

Step 7:

Now choose the “Manufacturer’s drivers” from the list of two and then click next.

Step 8:

After the completion of the process just restart your PC and check if the problem is solved or not. If not, goto solution 2.

Solution 2: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1,windows10

Step 1:

Open command prompt.
    Step 2:

Just go on hitting the enter after typing the each command.
    netsh int tcp set heuristics disabled
    netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disable
    netsh int tcp set global rss=enabled
    Step 3:

Now to check if the settings are disabled type:
    netsh int tcp show global
    then hit enter.
    Step 4:

Now the thing left is just rebooting your system and just check if the problem is solved or not and just give feedback.*chuckle*Thumbs

rez001, Dec 5, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    sub Folder for outlook

Hello,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community. I would like to have some more understanding to the issue so that we can diagnose and work on the issue faster. Kindly provide me the following information:

• Where are you trying to create a sub folder is it on mail app or other application?
    If it is mail app, unfortunately there is no option to create a sub folder in Mail app, I would suggest you to share your feedback in Windows Feedback app.

Arul_D, Dec 5, 2020
  4. Hello.New to the sub. I just wanted to ask is there a problem if I can see my ethernet...

sub folders

Hi Paulette,

You can move the sub-folder by dragging the sub-folder from the other Picture Folder up to the main Picture Folder. However, the sub-folder will remain as a sub-folder.

If you want to make the sub-folder as a stand alone folder, we suggest that you create a new folder on your desired location, then move over the files from the sub-folder to the new folder that you created.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

Hello.New to the sub. I just wanted to ask is there a problem if I can see my ethernet...

1. Hello.New to the sub. I just wanted to ask is there a problem if I can see my ethernet... - Similar Threads - Hello sub wanted

2. hello my disk like have 110 gb and now i used like 108gb and i want to ask can i just like...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    hello my disk like have 110 gb and now i used like 108gb and i want to ask can i just like...: hello my disk like have 110 gb and now i used like 108gb and i want to ask can i just like move the whole disk c to disk d something like that...
  3. hello my disk like have 110 gb and now i used like 108gb and i want to ask can i just like...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hello my disk like have 110 gb and now i used like 108gb and i want to ask can i just like...: hello my disk like have 110 gb and now i used like 108gb and i want to ask can i just like move the whole disk c to disk d something like that...
  4. Hello, can I ask how to fix JMicron PCI Express Fast Ethernet Adapter problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, can I ask how to fix JMicron PCI Express Fast Ethernet Adapter problem?: I lost my internet connection months ago and can't connect to it. Hoping someone could help me. TIA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-can-i-ask-how-to-fix-jmicron-pci-express/93391a91-8fcc-463b-9ce2-95d39a195a8a
  5. Hello, can I ask how to fix JMicron PCI Express Fast Ethernet Adapter problem?

Hello, can I ask how to fix JMicron PCI Express Fast Ethernet Adapter problem?: I lost my internet connection months ago and can't connect to it. Hoping someone could help me. TIA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-can-i-ask-how-to-fix-jmicron-pci-express/93391a91-8fcc-463b-9ce2-95d39a195a8a
  6. Hello, can I ask how to fix JMicron PCI Express Fast Ethernet Adapter problem?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Hello guys I just want to ask a question because my sign in options is currently...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello guys I just want to ask a question because my sign in options is currently...: How I can resolve this one? Is there anybody can help me? please reply ASAP thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-guys-i-just-want-to-ask-a-question-because/1dc6dcd3-1558-42c7-9cff-f7dd535788f4
  8. Hello guys I just want to ask a question because my sign in options is currently...

Hello guys I just want to ask a question because my sign in options is currently...: How I can resolve this one? Is there anybody can help me? please reply ASAP thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-guys-i-just-want-to-ask-a-question-because/1dc6dcd3-1558-42c7-9cff-f7dd535788f4
  9. Hello! I was just wondering if it is normal if I can see my ethernet connection twice.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hello! I was just wondering if it is normal if I can see my ethernet connection twice.: Basically when I opened my ethernet setting today noticed something odd. In the status option , I can only see my "Ethernet" under the status. It also shows me the data used in the last 30 days and the (in my case 11.69 GB) but the odd thing was that right under it was the...
  10. Just Wanted to Ask

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just Wanted to Ask: Hello guys I just wanted to ask if there is a free way to download Microsoft Office. My dad bought me a new laptop but it did come included with Ms Office Home and student. So is there a way to download them for free? submitted by /u/LeeChanYi [link] [comments]...