Windows 10: Hello Newbie here, requesting some help regarding windows install

Discus and support Hello Newbie here, requesting some help regarding windows install in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys so i just got my new pc and installed the windows 10 through usb, atm i dont have the full verison but ill buy the full version later. Problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/qxx123xx, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Hello Newbie here, requesting some help regarding windows install

Hey guys so i just got my new pc and installed the windows 10 through usb, atm i dont have the full verison but ill buy the full version later. Problem for me is i had a 500gb ssd and 2 tb hdd put in the computer and during the installation of windows 10 at the part where you decide where to install windows 10 with the partition thingy, I saw the 2 tb hdd as an option to install. I chose my ssd to install windows and when I finished installation I went into my computer to check my things but my 2 tb hdd doesnt show up in my drives. What did i do wrong? Am i suspoed to choose the 2 tb hdd to install my windows 10 instead of my ssd? Because i cannot find my hdd anywhere and im getting major anxiety atm. Any tips are appreciated thanks guys.

Sorry for muddled english

submitted by /u/qxx123xx
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/qxx123xx, Nov 18, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 18, 2020
  3. Issue regarding Window Hello

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand how difficult it could be, when the PC doesn’t work the way it should. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the make and model of the PC?
    • What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What happens when you try to setup Windows Hello?
    • Were you able to use the Fingerprint login before?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check.

1. Press Windows + X and click on Device Manager.
    2. Expand or double-click Biometric Devices.
    3. Right-click on the listed driver, and then select
      Uninstall
      device
    4. Select Delete the driver software for this device, and then click Uninstall.
    5. Follow the onscreen steps and restart the PC.
    6. Upon restart, install the Biometric device drivers from computer manufacturer website.

Also refer this article for additional information:
    Windows 10 Tip: How to set up Windows Hello on your PC

We await your response,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 18, 2020
  4. popsean Win User

Hello Newbie here, requesting some help regarding windows install

Newbie, looking for new graphics card.

I am currently having problems with my 4870s noise.
    In my honest opinion, its just too damn loud.

Getting to the point, i am looking for a new video card that is
    • Quiet/silent
    • Decent power
    • around 120 dollars or less.
    • Dual dvi outputs for 2 monitors
    • Easy/Low maintenance
    • Not a puzzle to install
    Im going to buy a new video card very soon, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

popsean, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

Hello Newbie here, requesting some help regarding windows install

1. Hello Newbie here, requesting some help regarding windows install - Similar Threads - Hello Newbie here

2. some newbie problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some newbie problems: Hello everyone...I am having a "the feature you are trying to use is on a cd-rom or other removable disk that is not available "error while uninstalling some software from my pc. Please help ....
  3. some newbie problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    some newbie problems: Hello everyone...I am having a "the feature you are trying to use is on a cd-rom or other removable disk that is not available "error while uninstalling some software from my pc. Please help ....
  4. Need some help here

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need some help here: So im noticing some issues with performance in games and im really wondering if any of you can help me. So recently I updated windows 10 to whatever build its at now (I dont know what version but it was a recent uodate) and ever since then I've been having these weird issues...
  5. Regarding Windows hello

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Regarding Windows hello: Unfortunately, I have deleted the hello face driver in Device Manager. I have googled everything and tried many things but still, it has the same issue even tried the procedure you posted [ATTACH]...
  6. HELP NEWBIE ALERT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HELP NEWBIE ALERT: I need help. I have the acer swift 3 and was told that window is already on the laptop I would just need the code to activate where exactly is the code? And I am really scared that I may have thrown it away. I have kept everything from the box, to what is inside the box....
  7. Alright, first timer and newbie needs some help

Alright, first timer and newbie needs some help: I have recently built my own pc and am trying to install windows10. My issue is that i am stuck on the “windows could not prepare the computer to boot” screen at the end of installation. All of the solutions i have found are for reverting updates, but there is no update to...
  8. Requesting Some Help

Requesting Some Help: 2 weeks ago, my laptop (Lenovo G400 i3, 3th gen- Windows 10 (2004)) showing up some annoying behaviors. During power plug in, everything is going fine. As soon as I unplugged and (my LCD go black , sometimes blue red yellow colors flash, sometime like Television spotting) one...
  9. Question for an OS newbie regarding windows 10

Question for an OS newbie regarding windows 10: I might need to swap out a hard drive that could possibly be failing. I've noticed a very faint ringing noise that can sometimes be heard when my laptops idle. It may just be something I never noticed but I'd rather be safe than sorry. I recently upgraded to 10 only a few...
  10. 2 computer problems HELP newbie here

in Windows 10 Support
    2 computer problems HELP newbie here: Iam a newbie. I have 2 problems. I got Windows 10 iam trying to do a system reset to windows 8 my original when i got this laptop, with no luck. I have went the correct ways for reset. This is exactly what it says, i tried to do a screenshot, it wont show that screenshot (...