Windows 10: Hello PIN is not available

Discus and support Hello PIN is not available in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I'm unable to change my pin, cause there's no option to make it. How can I change my pin? Regards to any advice...... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by masonalex2121, Dec 7, 2020.

1. Hello PIN is not available

I'm unable to change my pin, cause there's no option to make it. How can I change my pin? Regards to any advice...

:)

masonalex2121, Dec 7, 2020
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Login with PIN and Hello

Hi Jean,

Windows 10 includes multiple options to sign-in to your account, including the ability to sign-in using a PIN and Windows Hello, which uses facial recognition. For us to provide a solution suited to your concern, we need additional information. Can
    you answer the questions below?

• How are you setting the PIN and Hello?
    • Which build version of Windows is your PC running on?
    • Were there any error codes or messages?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to set up PIN.

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Click the Add button for the PIN and set your PIN.
    • Do the same for the Windows Hello.

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, Dec 7, 2020
  3. windows hello and pin

Hi,

This error code is usually caused by corrupted Windows system files. For better assistance, we would like to ask the following:

• What happens when you're trying to set up Windows Hello or a pin on your computer?
    • Is there an error message displayed when setting up Windows Hello or a pin?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • How did you reinstall Windows?

Looking forward to your reply so we can provide the best resolution for you.

Gerard Qui, Dec 7, 2020
  4. Hello PIN is not available

Windows Hello Pin "not available"

Hello all , I would like to adress a recent encounter I had with
    Windows Hello Pin . As it is mandatory to have one in order to download content from
    Microsoft Store , I went ahead :Start > Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options and selected Windows Hello Pin . But it says the following "This option is not available
    yet- please clcik for more information. " And then says " Sadly , this Pin does not work work for the wherewithal of your organization . Please click for repair" . When I click for the repair it says " Maybe it would help to try again or skip this
    step , for futher help , contact with the IT or support , error code :0x801c004d . Does anyone have a more insight knowledge about that?

I apologise for my english because I am not a native speaker.

Gladly appreciated - John

John Spanopoulos, Dec 7, 2020
Thema:

Hello PIN is not available

1. Hello PIN is not available - Similar Threads - Hello PIN available

2. Windows Hello fingerprint, facial recognition, and PIN is not available.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello fingerprint, facial recognition, and PIN is not available.: I am not able to use the said features because I am getting an error message that they are not available. When I click, is says something went wrong, try again later. I already updated my drivers and the OS is up to date....
  3. Windows Hello fingerprint, facial recognition, and PIN is not available.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello fingerprint, facial recognition, and PIN is not available.: I am not able to use the said features because I am getting an error message that they are not available. When I click, is says something went wrong, try again later. I already updated my drivers and the OS is up to date....
  4. Window Hello - Pin and fingerprint not available in Window 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window Hello - Pin and fingerprint not available in Window 11: Hi, I having a problem as when I try to log in, my pin could not enter any letter which I set in my pin to be longer. And when I go to my setting, I realize both fingerprint and pin are not available and it state to try again later, but after so many days it did not changed...
  5. Window Hello - Pin and fingerprint not available in Window 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window Hello - Pin and fingerprint not available in Window 11: Hi, I having a problem as when I try to log in, my pin could not enter any letter which I set in my pin to be longer. And when I go to my setting, I realize both fingerprint and pin are not available and it state to try again later, but after so many days it did not changed...
  6. Hello Pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Hello Pin: I am trying to log onto another account on the Microsoft store, but I required a Microsoft hello pin, I did manage to make one for the account but when I tried to use it it didn't work, I've checked all the common issue like is it the correct account or did I type it in...
  7. Hello Pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello Pin: I am trying to log onto another account on the Microsoft store, but I required a Microsoft hello pin, I did manage to make one for the account but when I tried to use it it didn't work, I've checked all the common issue like is it the correct account or did I type it in...
  8. Windows Hello PIN "currently not available"

Windows Hello PIN "currently not available": Hello,I have very recently encountered an issue which has never presented before. I am needing to add my account to a new computer and to do so, I require my PIN. My PIN has never changed and yet when I enter it, an error message is returned. I tried to reset my PIN through...
  9. Windows hello pin not available unable to change it

Windows hello pin not available unable to change it: There is no option to change my pin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-pin-not-available-unable-to-change/5b56a229-ac65-479a-b3b2-245c8b9d4f03
  10. Windows Hello Pin "not available"

Windows Hello Pin "not available": Hello all , I would like to adress a recent encounter I had with Windows Hello Pin . As it is mandatory to have one in order to download content fromMicrosoft Store , I went ahead :Start > Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options and selected Windows Hello Pin . But it says...