Windows 10: Hello, please consider these questions. (network connections) Many communities report ill...

Discus and support Hello, please consider these questions. (network connections) Many communities report ill... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I come to you to report that many forums and communities on the Web have been encountering connections with varied IP addresses, originating from our... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by FrancisMonteiro, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Hello, please consider these questions. (network connections) Many communities report ill...

I come to you to report that many forums and communities on the Web have been encountering connections with varied IP addresses, originating from our desktop PCS (including notebooks) with Windows 10 installed, and they're linked by "netstat -abn" to the system's utilities, or apps, such as svchost, lsass.exe, ismagent.

Please heed that many different IP addresses are used everytime, even during one single session of logon, with a continuous use of the same protocol TCP or UDP port 443. It does seem that Microsoft Azure is put into use for whatever these software application perform, but we in the several communities just can't fathom why and what. Here's what would change it all and help us allow such connections with peace of mind: are all connections to and from Microsoft Azure using port 443 licensed services within Windows 10? And why is it that many IPs make use of the same port, and by different executables that Windows actually has?

Among many users in the community, no member actually wields exact information to clarify, so I thought up of asking Microsoft. Information shared on websites, forums and communities point to a diagnosis of suspicious binaries and a suspicious connection in each case. Could we clarify some technical opinions as they're provided here, so we can start ruling out the diagnosis of malware and trojans with port 443? (some users and forum members claim "https - that is, services in 443 mostly often" is one way to circumvent security screening, so the reports in these claims are driven towards malware and whatnot) I wish we knew what this all is ... we surefire become wary of online threats and we strive to maintain the Operating System.

If need be, let us know also on the official Microsoft forums and knowledge base sites, because search results do not suffice with the appropriate authoritative answers. And we apologize if this inquiry turns out to be needles with the May Updates. People seem to not truly figure out why IPs and ports are so recurrent links even without network applications running, pretty much like none, and we indeed find out many either in the background or within the assortment of Windows' own executables.

Yours thankful.

:)

FrancisMonteiro, Aug 9, 2019

2. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Aug 9, 2019
  4. pmokover Win User

Hello, please consider these questions. (network connections) Many communities report ill...

Network Reporting/Listing Problem

I have three PCs in a Workgroup network. All are connected to the router via Ethernet. All are running Windows 10 Pro 64bit with the latest updates. All connect to the Internet with no problems. Each one connects to the other two for file sharing.

I'm not having a network connection problem but I am having what I would call a reporting or listing problem. Specifically, in File Explorer, PC#3 does not show up under Network. PC#1 and PC#2 show up in File Explorer on all three PCs but PC#3 does not show up on any of the PCs. Again, all three PCs ARE connecting with each other but PC#3 is just not showing up on the network list.

If I manually type \\PC3\ in the Windows Explorer address bar, it instantly shows up under Network. If I close Windows Explorer and open it again later I have to manually type \\PC3\ again to get it to show.

So, it's not a connection problem. PC#3 is connected to the other two. It's just not automatically showing up under Network in Windows Explorer.

I don't think it's a hardware or driver problem because there's no connection problem. There's just a reporting/listing problem.

Any clues or suggestions appreciated!

Peter

pmokover, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

Hello, please consider these questions. (network connections) Many communities report ill...

1. Hello, please consider these questions. (network connections) Many communities report ill... - Similar Threads - Hello please consider

2. Hello Microsoft Community

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello Microsoft Community: Im having 3 issues on my pc windows 111 My mouse is constantly showing a hourglass logo and i dont know why2 if i open Windows security its just all black and it says something with "your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app"3 im always seeing an...
  3. Hello Microsoft Community

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello Microsoft Community: Im having 3 issues on my pc windows 111 My mouse is constantly showing a hourglass logo and i dont know why2 if i open Windows security its just all black and it says something with "your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app"3 im always seeing an...
  4. Hello Microsoft community...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello Microsoft community...: I'm getting so many problems with my computer installed windows 10... I was doing some work. Pc.. When I finished my work I turned off the pc. When I came back and turned on, it was written on the screen Preparing automatic repaAnd when I turned on the PC by any means, I...
  5. Hello Microsoft community...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello Microsoft community...: I'm getting so many problems with my computer installed windows 10... I was doing some work. Pc.. When I finished my work I turned off the pc. When I came back and turned on, it was written on the screen Preparing automatic repaAnd when I turned on the PC by any means, I...
  6. Hello Microsoft community...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Hello microsoft community

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hello microsoft community: My laptop is a sucky sucky pc. So bad that it runs csgo on lowest of lowest settings and still gets 30 fps. The reason why i came here though is for help ,my laptop has virus probably some new stuff that my free antivirus can't detect. Thus i have taken it upon myself to find...
  8. Programmers please consider

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programmers please consider: With your new updates, would you be kind enough to remove the link to the old Sudoku and replace it with the new. This can cause issues. Please ensure that the default position is neutral, stop trying to be clever, it is very trying. Your job is to keep people entertained...
  9. netstat -a reports many Established connections; is that bad?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    netstat -a reports many Established connections; is that bad?: When running netstat -a, I see many "established" connections to high address ports on my computer for example 49924. Should I be concerned? If so, what action should I take? I have McAfee on my computer and use a Netgear R7000 router. Thanks....
  10. Delete a question on community

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Delete a question on community: How can I delete a question on community? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-a-question-on-community/cbb41a4e-1bfa-484d-a93f-1e1247f2aad7