Windows 10: hello pls help it says application has failed to start because it’s side-by-side...

Discus and support hello pls help it says application has failed to start because it’s side-by-side... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/npythe [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/npythe, Mar 6, 2021.

1. /u/npythe Win User

hello pls help it says application has failed to start because it’s side-by-side...

/u/npythe, Mar 6, 2021
  2. Edwin Win User

winkey + F do not work in win 10. Pls help me

Hello IGATU:
    Welcome to tenforums.com! hello pls help it says application has failed to start because it’s side-by-side... :)

You can simply click Start then start typing your query:

hello pls help it says application has failed to start because it’s side-by-side... [​IMG]

For NO web search, turn this off in Search Settings:

hello pls help it says application has failed to start because it’s side-by-side... [​IMG]

Edwin, Mar 6, 2021
  3. qubit Win User
    i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Mar 6, 2021
  4. hello pls help it says application has failed to start because it’s side-by-side...

Explorer.exe, Werfault.exe, RuntimeBroker.exe (application errors). start wont come up and application errors wont go

Hi James,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• Have you tried to perform all the steps provided in the previous post?
    • Have you created another user account as suggested in the step 2?

Please try to perform the step 1 and step 2 provided in the previous post. Let us know of the results after performing it.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Start Menu and running application, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

hello pls help it says application has failed to start because it’s side-by-side...

1. hello pls help it says application has failed to start because it’s side-by-side... - Similar Threads - hello pls help

2. the application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    the application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is...: the application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect.Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail....
  3. the application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is...: the application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect.Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail....
  4. the application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. The application has failed to start because the side by side configuration is incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The application has failed to start because the side by side configuration is incorrect: I've tried to start an .exe file and received the following message: The application has failed to start because the side by side configuration is incorrect. Please assist. The file is for an older PC game, and I would really like to start playing it. How do I fix this...
  6. The application has failed to start because the side by side configuration is incorrect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The application has failed to start because the side by side configuration is incorrect: I've tried to start an .exe file and received the following message: The application has failed to start because the side by side configuration is incorrect. Please assist. The file is for an older PC game, and I would really like to start playing it. How do I fix this...
  7. Side By Side Application Has Failed To Start Because Its Side By Side Is Incorrect

Side By Side Application Has Failed To Start Because Its Side By Side Is Incorrect: hello i wanted to play some games then a error came in it say Side By Side Application Has Failed To Start Because Its Side By Side Is Incorrect i try to get visual c++ but when i press it it gave me the same message so please i need help...
  8. "The application has failed to start because the side-by-side configuration is incorrect."...

"The application has failed to start because the side-by-side configuration is incorrect."...: Hello, I've tried to download an older version of Roblox, a brickbuilding game, but when I try to launch it, the same error as the one in the title always shows up. I have tried checking the Event Viewer only to find nothing related to the error. I've also installed every...
  9. "The application has failed to start because the side-by-side configuration is incorrect."...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "The application has failed to start because the side-by-side configuration is incorrect."...: Hello, I've tried to download an older version of Roblox, a brickbuilding game, but when I try to launch it, the same error as the one in the title always shows up. I have tried checking the Event Viewer only to find nothing related to the error. I've also installed every...
  10. The application has failed to start because the side-by-side configuration is incorrect

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The application has failed to start because the side-by-side configuration is incorrect: All my installed programs won't open and any new installation including the visual c++ would not install. they all respond with the "The application has failed to start because the side-by-side configuration is incorrect". Please I need assiastance on how toresolve this...