Windows 10: Hello, recently have been experiencing a green screen problem with my PC running windows 11.

Discus and support Hello, recently have been experiencing a green screen problem with my PC running windows 11. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently have been experiencing a green screen problem with my PC says "Your windows insider build ran into a problem and need to restart". The stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by QsJoshua, Jun 20, 2024.

1. QsJoshua Win User

Hello, recently have been experiencing a green screen problem with my PC running windows 11.

I recently have been experiencing a green screen problem with my PC says "Your windows insider build ran into a problem and need to restart". The stop code is KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR. I have never changed any hardware recently, Always I receive a recommended insider build. This happened several times in the middle of working its really annoying. I've tried to leave windows insider program but still i receive updates. What should I do?

:)

QsJoshua, Jun 20, 2024
  2. QsJoshua Win User

Hello, recently have been experiencing a green screen problem with my PC running windows 11.

I recently have been experiencing a green screen problem with my PC says "Your windows insider build ran into a problem and need to restart".

The stop code is KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR. I have never changed any hardware recently, Always I receive a recommended insider build.

This happened several times in the middle of working its really annoying. I've tried to leave windows insider program but still i receive updates.

What should I do?

QsJoshua, Jun 20, 2024
  3. Green screen

Hi Nancy,

The issue you are experiencing may be due to a corrupted software or a hardware failure on the computer. However, we need to perform some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this concern. Before we proceed, may we know the following:

• What were you doing when you encountered the green screen?
    • Did you make any changes on the computer prior to this problem?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are you also getting any error messages when experiencing the green screen? If so, can you send us a screenshot?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.

Desiree Yau, Jun 20, 2024
  4. K0MB Win User

Hello Joshua, sorry about your problems. My name is Marco and I will do my best to help you.

Inspect every connection, especially the wires that connect your hard drive. Unplug the connectors and replug them properly in their slots. Also, check the RAM chips.

You can run System File Checker, which will scan your system for missing, corrupt or damaged files and attempt to fix them.

Step to run the System File Checker tool (SFC.exe) (DISM)

Note: Respect the spaces or simply copy / paste the commands.

- Click on windows start button, type CMD

- Right click on " prompt command " and " run as admin "

- Now type this commands

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

- Press Enter.

- Then, this command and Enter.

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

- Then make the following commands.

sfc /scannow

When the scan is finished, check if there are any errors detected.

Restart the computer and check if it is now fixed.

Check your drivers if they are up to date in device manager.

Thema:

1. Hello, recently have been experiencing a green screen problem with my PC running windows 11. - Similar Threads - Hello recently been

2. Hello, recently have been experiencing a green screen problem with my PC running windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, recently have been experiencing a green screen problem with my PC running windows 11.: I recently have been experiencing a green screen problem with my PC says "Your windows insider build ran into a problem and need to restart". The stop code is KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR. I have never changed any hardware recently, Always I receive a recommended insider build....
  3. Recently I have been experiencing the error message, 'Problem Ejecting USB Attached SCSI...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently I have been experiencing the error message, 'Problem Ejecting USB Attached SCSI...: I have closed everyting down and made sure of this. I have also gone through disk management to attempt to eject however this is to no aviail. I don't want to risk corrupting this device however this is happening on every use of my drive. What can I do?...
  4. Hello, my games have been crashing recently on my pc and I don't know what the problem is.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, my games have been crashing recently on my pc and I don't know what the problem is.: I haven't been getting any bluescreens but whenever I launch a game it either crashes 30 seconds after being in the game or 20mins after ive been in the game. I've already tried doing a sfc scan, updating my drivers, checking my ssd and hdd, ran a memory check. If you could...
  5. Hello, my games have been crashing recently on my pc and I don't know what the problem is.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, my games have been crashing recently on my pc and I don't know what the problem is.: I haven't been getting any bluescreens but whenever I launch a game it either crashes 30 seconds after being in the game or 20mins after ive been in the game. I've already tried doing a sfc scan, updating my drivers, checking my ssd and hdd, ran a memory check. If you could...
  6. Hello, my games have been crashing recently on my pc and I don't know what the problem is.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Recently been having internet problems on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently been having internet problems on my computer: My internet has been fine until about a couple weeks ago, now when I'm playing games I'm constantly disconnecting. I thought it was just a bug in Rainbow 6 siege at first since its happened to other people, but I tried Roblox and I'm disconnecting even more often. Sometimes I...
  8. Recently been having internet problems on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recently been having internet problems on my computer: My internet has been fine until about a couple weeks ago, now when I'm playing games I'm constantly disconnecting. I thought it was just a bug in Rainbow 6 siege at first since its happened to other people, but I tried Roblox and I'm disconnecting even more often. Sometimes I...
  9. Recently been having internet problems on my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. I have been facing problems with my windows recently.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have been facing problems with my windows recently.: My windows keeps crashing from time to time. Blue screen of death keeps appearing from time to time.I have added a photo of the screen for clarity. I tried looking online also but nothing worked for me. It would be great if anyone can help. [ATTACH]...