Windows 10: Hello. Recently, there is a pop out page asking about alternative battery saving plans and...

Discus and support Hello. Recently, there is a pop out page asking about alternative battery saving plans and... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello. Recently, there is a pop out page asking about alternative battery saving plans and I recalled that I clicked on one of the choices which says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ELECTRICSHADOW964, Aug 25, 2021.

1. Hello. Recently, there is a pop out page asking about alternative battery saving plans and...

Hello. Recently, there is a pop out page asking about alternative battery saving plans and I recalled that I clicked on one of the choices which says "charge till 80% only" if I am not wrong, and since then my computer only charge till 80%. However, I want to change back to the plan which charges my computer till 100%, can anyone tell me how do I do this?

submitted by /u/ELECTRICSHADOW964
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ELECTRICSHADOW964, Aug 25, 2021
  2. Jerry8A Win User

Recent (Save Files) - Change Default Settings to OneDrive

Hello -
    Thanks for the return. Before I undertake changing the Registry, I have a question.
    The steps in my Registry, for my version of Windows 10, were a bit different, but I think I eventually got to the right spot.
    The last step is to change the number of places you want to list in Recent Places. In my case, the default Max Display listed 50 as the number. So, if I were to change that number, how do I know the Save As page will be one of those places? Or, a similar question, will this registry change delete the tab Recent from my Save As page? This is what I would like to happen.
    When I received my computer in Nov. 2016, the Recent tab was not listed in the Save As page. Something caused it to be added over time. Which brings me to this second question. Would there be any benefit in deleting the changed registry listing and reverting back to the default listing? See attachment.
    Jerry

Jerry8A, Aug 25, 2021
  3. JacelynNg Win User
    Battery only charges up to 80%, not 100%.

Hello. Recently, there is a pop out page asking about alternative battery saving plans and I recalled that I clicked on one of the choices which says "charge till 80% only" if I am not wrong, and since then my computer only charge till 80%. However, I
    want to change back to the plan which charges my computer till 100%, can anyone tell me how do I do this?

JacelynNg, Aug 25, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Hello. Recently, there is a pop out page asking about alternative battery saving plans and...

Windows 10 Battery Plans

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key,

• Type Choose a power plan.

• There you will be able to customize the power plan.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Aug 25, 2021
Thema:

Hello. Recently, there is a pop out page asking about alternative battery saving plans and...

1. Hello. Recently, there is a pop out page asking about alternative battery saving plans and... - Similar Threads - Hello Recently pop

2. is there a way to create 1 click a visual plan to save battery?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    is there a way to create 1 click a visual plan to save battery?: I have a pretty beefy laptop. I'd love to know if anyone knows if there is a way to create a 1 clickish barebones simple visual style. like a power saving theme and a performance theme that I can switch on and off or even connect to my power plan. this way I can save battery...
  3. is there a way to create 1 click a visual plan to save battery?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there a way to create 1 click a visual plan to save battery?: I have a pretty beefy laptop. I'd love to know if anyone knows if there is a way to create a 1 clickish barebones simple visual style. like a power saving theme and a performance theme that I can switch on and off or even connect to my power plan. this way I can save battery...
  4. is there a way to create 1 click a visual plan to save battery?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Ultimate Performance Battery Plan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ultimate Performance Battery Plan: I was just wondering how to enable the ultimate performance battery plan on my dell laptop running windows 11.I have tried using cmd prompt and powershell with admin by typing this into both: powercfg -duplicatescheme e9a42b02-d5df-448d-aa00-03f14749eb61 but I am still not...
  6. asking about battery

asking about battery: please anyone tell me that how can I set my or lock my battery to 80 % in my laptop in win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asking-about-battery/eb32d8ad-f70a-4798-ba0f-8b8f6110d0ce
  7. Laptop Battery Plans

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop Battery Plans: Hi, my laptop goes on high performance by default when I plug it in. Similarly, it goes on power saver, when it's on battery. How do I make it go on balanced mode instead of power saver, when it's on battery? submitted by /u/MM98_ [link] [comments]...
  8. About the Battery

in Windows 10 Customization
    About the Battery: [ATTACH] I cannot find how to configure the perfomance an it supose to appear in the battery panel, how can I fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-the-battery/b9f5f9f2-a5c4-4ebc-87b1-f680c833d2e2
  9. hello , microsoft i want to ask about the black screen that pops out on my screen how can...

hello , microsoft i want to ask about the black screen that pops out on my screen how can...: hello , microsoft i want to ask about the black screen that pops out on my screen how can you help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-microsoft-i-want-to-ask-about-the-black/d6e5c1c8-c842-4a8e-a51b-73665d89fee2
  10. Questions about the planned "Redstone" update roll-out

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Questions about the planned "Redstone" update roll-out: I don't know when MS plans out rolling out the Redstone update, but will Redstone be pushed out from the built-in Windows 10 Updates or will I have to re-download the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool again in order to have the Redstone update installed? Please explain how to...