Windows 10: Hello: same user, multiple accounts?

Discus and support Hello: same user, multiple accounts? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I use Windows Hello to log into multiple accounts (Work, Home, etc.) When I turn on the computer it automatically tries to log me into Work. Can I stop... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by mushroomman, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Hello: same user, multiple accounts?

I use Windows Hello to log into multiple accounts (Work, Home, etc.) When I turn on the computer it automatically tries to log me into Work. Can I stop it from choosing which account I am to use? When I am logged into Work and I try to log into Home, the computer often shows a black screen where I can only move the mouse. I have to restart to proceed. If I want to log into Home, it sometimes recognizes my face but says "Hello Work" and then it makes me use my PIN; how can I use my one and only face to log into different accounts of my choosing?

:)

mushroomman, Nov 28, 2016
  2. EEPA---01 Win User

N9, multiple caldav sync entries with same user name

Seems to work, great!

For some reason I had to write the server as
    https://www.google.com
    (without trailing slash), but the reason might have been a mistake that I did somewhere else.

EEPA---01, Nov 28, 2016
  3. EEPA---01 Win User
    N9, multiple caldav sync entries with same user name

Hi, With N9, is it possible to create multiple CalDAV accounts with the same user name? I am asking this because with Google calendar I have shared calendars with family members, and it is possible to sync to these calendars using my own Google account
    and with a specific server path. I would just need to have several CalDAV entries in order to sync to each of them? (I am currently using CalDAV to sync to my wife's calendar and Mail for Exchange for my own gmail account but I don't quite like this.) On my
    previous phone I used GooSync which handled all this, but I don't yet know is it possible to use that with N9. Eero

EEPA---01, Nov 28, 2016
Thema:

Hello: same user, multiple accounts?

1. Hello: same user, multiple accounts? - Similar Threads - Hello same user

2. Multiple accounts with same fingerprint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple accounts with same fingerprint: I want add 11+ accounts with fingerprint entry, how to evade "That fingerprint has already been set up on another account" problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-accounts-with-same-fingerprint/011534e0-6c04-4615-8866-124fecd7a403
  3. Multiple accounts with same fingerprint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple accounts with same fingerprint: I want add 11+ accounts with fingerprint entry, how to evade "That fingerprint has already been set up on another account" problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-accounts-with-same-fingerprint/011534e0-6c04-4615-8866-124fecd7a403
  4. Multiple Comps with the same account.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple Comps with the same account.: I have been using the same Microsoft 10 account on my Desktop Comp, and two Laptops. I have someone who wants to use my one laptop, but my question is, if this person deletes the account on the one like completely gets rid of my account on the one laptop, will it remain on...
  5. Multiple passwords on the same user?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple passwords on the same user?: Is it possible? submitted by /u/Baselmagdy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mn2o1u/multiple_passwords_on_the_same_user/
  6. Multiple User Accounts ???

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Multiple User Accounts ???: While trying to fix Windows 10 spotlight I noticed several user accounts in my settings. I am the only one who uses this laptop, why do I see FIVE 5 user. Tried to delete and says it states I cannot delete because is is receiving inheriting properties from another account....
  7. Multiple users in same account

Multiple users in same account: [ATTACH] I have no idea what is this on earth. Can someone please help me make that only one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-users-in-same-account/6d3def8f-7d70-4238-b16a-8e994c9c6441
  8. Windows Multiple users snycing on same MS account

Windows Multiple users snycing on same MS account: Hello, I searched for a while and didn't find any results .. So my question is: Is it somehow possible to snyc 2 devices seperately with OneDrive Desktop, Documents etc on the same Microsoft account ? My issue is that I don't want all of my settings, desktop etc from my...
  9. multiple user accounts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    multiple user accounts: I am having issues with adding a second user account to my pc. Every time I log back in to my account administrator after the other user has been logged in, I have multiple issues. They seem to be caused by changes to settings, though the other user does not change other...
  10. Multiple Windows Hello users accessing the same desktop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Multiple Windows Hello users accessing the same desktop: Hi, Is it possible for Windows Hello to recognize multiple faces and access the same desktop. My wife and I would both like to be recognized, but we use the same user account. Thanks,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows hello in windows 10 multiple accounts same person

2. windows hello multiple accounts

3. windows hello multiple acc

4. same user multiple accounts windows hello fingerprint,
  5. same user multiple accounts windows hello