Windows 10: Hello sign on option

Discus and support Hello sign on option in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; The "Hello" sign in option has gone away after a windows 10 update, how do I get it working again?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MichaelBembridge, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Hello sign on option

The "Hello" sign in option has gone away after a windows 10 update, how do I get it working again?

:)

MichaelBembridge, Jun 19, 2019

2. My hello sign in stopped working.

Hi,

This problem that started after installing the last Windows update might be caused by outdated or corrupted device drivers. For us to better assist you, we'll be needing additional information:

• Are you pertaining on Windows Hello sign-in? If yes, does it mean that the facial recognition is not working?
    • Is there an error message displayed when using Windows Hello?

Meanwhile, it is better to check the status of Windows Hello sign-in option in your computer. To check the Windows Hello status, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Accounts from the list.
    • Select Sign-in options in the left pane of the window.
    • Under Windows Hello, kindly check the status of it.

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest keeping the device drivers like camera driver up-to-date. For your reference, check this article on how to
    update drivers in Windows 10.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Gerard Qui, Jun 19, 2019
  3. Face sign in is missing in windows hello

Hi Suvajit,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per your query, I suggest you to change the Sign In option and check if it helps.

To change Sign In option, follow the below steps.

• Type Setting in the search area on the taskbar and select
      Settings.

• Select Accounts.

• Select Sign In option on the left panel.

Reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 19, 2019
  4. Hello sign on option

Why is my Windows Hello not in sign-in option anymore?

Hi Enzo,

For us to provide you the possible resolution and the accurate information as to why Windows Hello doesn't work as a sign-in option on your computer anymore, answer the following questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Can you tell us if there were any changes made on your computer prior to this concern (i.e., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to sign in using Windows Hello? If you do, a screenshot will be appreciated.
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, can you enumerate all the troubleshooting steps that have you done to resolve the issue?

Looking forward to the requested information for us to effectively assist you.

Lizette Ags, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

Hello sign on option

1. Hello sign on option - Similar Threads - Hello sign option

2. Sign-in option with PIN Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign-in option with PIN Windows Hello: I want to remove sign-in option with PIN. But the "Remove this signing option" button is inactive transparent. How to fix this and remove this option? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-option-with-pin-windows-hello/9a92b2bd-7841-4156-b1fb-7f679e1d5e40
  3. sign in option are not available in hello windows

sign in option are not available in hello windows: sign in options are not available in hello windows my device is Lenovo IdeaPad 3 Laptop, when I try to set up windows hello the options are not available currently...
  4. Windows Hello Sign in options troubleshoot

Windows Hello Sign in options troubleshoot: Hi I would like to ask about windows hello sign in options error. PIN, fingerprint recognition, and facial recognition is currently unavailable in my device. However, I have previously added fingerprint and PIN in my device and they are still working. They just can't provide...
  5. Window hello fingerprint sign-in options

Window hello fingerprint sign-in options: I can't sign in with my fingerprint sudden I found this when I go check in the setting. I had tried many ways but still can't be solve. Any pro can help me?[Move to English community by moderator]...
  6. Windows Hello Sign-in Options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello Sign-in Options: So, a week or two ago the fingerprint sign-in that I always use, had suddenly stopped working. I went to check on it and it had been all greyed out, claiming it's not available. And not only is the fingerprint sign-in not working, but neither is the facial recognition. These...
  7. Windows Hello Sign-in Options

Windows Hello Sign-in Options: So, a week or two ago the fingerprint sign-in that I always use, had suddenly stopped working. I went to check on it and it had been all greyed out, claiming it's not available. And not only is the fingerprint sign-in not working, but neither is the facial recognition. These...
  8. Windows Hello Sign on options not available

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Hello Sign on options not available: I want to change my windows hello pin but when I go to the sign on option settings all of the options; window hello face, fingerprint, and pin all have "this option is currently unavailable--click to learn more" underneath them and when I click to learn more it says...
  9. Windows Hello Face Sign-in Option

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Face Sign-in Option: So I added another microsoft account and my Windows Hello Face doesn't work. It shows up as unavailable and when I turn my laptop on, it says "Something went wrong. Please sign in with your pin." Also, I can't remove it....
  10. Sign-in Options windows Hello face

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign-in Options windows Hello face: "we couldn't find a camera compatible with windows hello face" why this message?? And is there any solution to it?? HP Laptop 15-bs0xx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-options-windows-hello-face/41617f6d-7a44-4156-91b0-7090c1fa8fc9