Windows 10: Hello Sign On

Discus and support Hello Sign On in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I recently purchased an HP Pavilion x360 , when setting up my sign on options, the Hello option was there ; however it states the camera was not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Holly40s, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Holly40s Win User

Hello Sign On

Hi, I recently purchased an HP Pavilion x360 , when setting up my sign on options, the Hello option was there ; however it states the camera was not found and that it was unavailable for me to set this option up. is my laptop not compatible for this sign on option?> I also have a touch screen, & the finger print is not available either. any help would be awesome ...

Article I read mentioned " Most new computers that are over £300 $450 roughly or so will have these special cameras. As will computers made in the last year or so mid-2014 or later that are very high spec. But always check that it has one before you buy a new computer."

my computer is older than 2014 and was above the 450 price range... you can see where i am confused. ???

:)

Holly40s, Jan 26, 2020

2. My hello sign in stopped working.

Hi,

This problem that started after installing the last Windows update might be caused by outdated or corrupted device drivers. For us to better assist you, we'll be needing additional information:

• Are you pertaining on Windows Hello sign-in? If yes, does it mean that the facial recognition is not working?
    • Is there an error message displayed when using Windows Hello?

Meanwhile, it is better to check the status of Windows Hello sign-in option in your computer. To check the Windows Hello status, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Accounts from the list.
    • Select Sign-in options in the left pane of the window.
    • Under Windows Hello, kindly check the status of it.

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest keeping the device drivers like camera driver up-to-date. For your reference, check this article on how to
    update drivers in Windows 10.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Gerard Qui, Jan 26, 2020
  3. Face sign in is missing in windows hello

Hi Suvajit,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per your query, I suggest you to change the Sign In option and check if it helps.

To change Sign In option, follow the below steps.

• Type Setting in the search area on the taskbar and select
      Settings.

• Select Accounts.

• Select Sign In option on the left panel.

Reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jan 26, 2020
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Hello Sign On

Login with PIN and Hello

Hi Jean,

Windows 10 includes multiple options to sign-in to your account, including the ability to sign-in using a PIN and Windows Hello, which uses facial recognition. For us to provide a solution suited to your concern, we need additional information. Can
    you answer the questions below?

• How are you setting the PIN and Hello?
    • Which build version of Windows is your PC running on?
    • Were there any error codes or messages?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to set up PIN.

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Click the Add button for the PIN and set your PIN.
    • Do the same for the Windows Hello.

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

Hello Sign On

1. Hello Sign On - Similar Threads - Hello Sign

2. Why has Microsoft not made the Hello sign in with fingerprint and face available to certain...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has Microsoft not made the Hello sign in with fingerprint and face available to certain...: I have a HP Elite X2 1012 G2 and it does have a fingerprint scanner as well as a front and rare facing camera but the Hello sign in option is not available for my device, i see an error message in the Windows Hello sign in option saying my device does not meet the minimum...
  3. Why has Microsoft not made the Hello sign in with fingerprint and face available to certain...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why has Microsoft not made the Hello sign in with fingerprint and face available to certain...: I have a HP Elite X2 1012 G2 and it does have a fingerprint scanner as well as a front and rare facing camera but the Hello sign in option is not available for my device, i see an error message in the Windows Hello sign in option saying my device does not meet the minimum...
  4. Why has Microsoft not made the Hello sign in with fingerprint and face available to certain...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Voice Access and Windows Hello during sign-in III

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice Access and Windows Hello during sign-in III: When microphone And voice access is on during sign to windows 11. The PC is Displaying "say Hello to skip lock screen". But when I say "hello". It is not being recognized. but I can say "voice access wake up" then I'm recognized???It used to work until about a month ago?????...
  6. Voice Access and Windows Hello during sign-in III

Voice Access and Windows Hello during sign-in III: When microphone And voice access is on during sign to windows 11. The PC is Displaying "say Hello to skip lock screen". But when I say "hello". It is not being recognized. but I can say "voice access wake up" then I'm recognized???It used to work until about a month ago?????...
  7. I need to change the sign in PIN Windows Hello; however, "This option is currently...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to change the sign in PIN Windows Hello; however, "This option is currently...: I need to change the sign in PIN Windows Hello on my laptop. However, in Settings; Sign-in options; PIN Windows Hello; the option is grayed out and says, "This option is currently unavailable". Can this be fixed?...
  8. I need to change the sign in PIN Windows Hello; however, "This option is currently...

I need to change the sign in PIN Windows Hello; however, "This option is currently...: I need to change the sign in PIN Windows Hello on my laptop. However, in Settings; Sign-in options; PIN Windows Hello; the option is grayed out and says, "This option is currently unavailable". Can this be fixed?...
  9. For improved security, only allow windows Hello sign-in for microsoft accounts on this device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For improved security, only allow windows Hello sign-in for microsoft accounts on this device: The “For improved security, only allow windows Hello sign-in for microsoft accounts on this device” is greyed and i can’t disable it. I want to disable it but i can’t. Please help....
  10. For improved security, only allow windows Hello sign-in for microsoft accounts on this device

For improved security, only allow windows Hello sign-in for microsoft accounts on this device: The “For improved security, only allow windows Hello sign-in for microsoft accounts on this device” is greyed and i can’t disable it. I want to disable it but i can’t. Please help....