Windows 10: Hello someone please help

Discus and support Hello someone please help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried resetting my Asus laptop, I did a hard reset to have a clean installation of Windows 10 and to delete all the drives and my files. The reason I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SkylaCowens, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Hello someone please help

I tried resetting my Asus laptop, I did a hard reset to have a clean installation of Windows 10 and to delete all the drives and my files. The reason I did this in the first place is because my computer all of a sudden had a different name and I couldn't delete my c drive that is Located in this recycling bin. My recycling bin wouldn't delete, i tried everything so here I am now, I'm trying to delete it all and now the tpm keep popping up at the end of the installation of wd. I tried with escape and it's still showing up what do I do? .. please help think there's malware idk

:)

SkylaCowens, Jul 4, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 4, 2020
  3. brhams27 Win User
    Someone have X1800XT here?OV help!

If y are a happy owner of a x1800xt,and if you overclock y video card succesfuly,and stable,please give me some tips,advice,help!*Bang Head :banghead:
    Step by step procedure will be great!!!
    Thanks!!!

brhams27, Jul 4, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

Hello someone please help

Hello. PC Problem plz Help!

Hello Hronis,

Thank you for replying back with the status of this issue

• Is this issue occurs only when playing games or with all the other applications?
    This issue may occur due to presence of unused files in Windows or due to software conflicts.

I would suggest you to run system maintenance troubleshooter
    and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Please follow these steps:

a. Type troubleshooting in the search box on taskbar and click on it in results.

b. Click "View all" and then click "System Maintenance".

c. Click "Next" and follow on-screen instructions.

If still this issue persists follow the below method

Method 2:

I suggest you follow the below steps and check if helps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.

• Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.
    If the issue still persists, I suggest you to go to the manufacturer’s website of your graphic card and check for any updated drivers available there. If so, try to install them and check if it fix the issue.

If no updated drivers available then try installing the available drivers in compatibility mode.

Refer the steps:

• Download the Drive from the manufacture’s website, Right click on the setup file and select Properties.
    • Click the compatibility tab, tick the box next to Run this program in compatibility mode for and select Windows.
    Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Arul_D, Jul 4, 2020
Thema:

Hello someone please help

1. Hello someone please help - Similar Threads - Hello someone please

2. Someone please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone please help: My son passed away at 24 in October of last year. We notified as many of his accts as possible. We called for days and finally got a human for his Microsoft acct and let them know to cancel it. Now 2 months later his $59 yearly charge just went through and over drafted his...
  3. Someone please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Someone please help: My son passed away at 24 in October of last year. We notified as many of his accts as possible. We called for days and finally got a human for his Microsoft acct and let them know to cancel it. Now 2 months later his $59 yearly charge just went through and over drafted his...
  4. someone please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    someone please help: [ATTACH] i have been trying to access the virus and threat protection section of windows defender in search bar cause it wont appear on the front page of windows defender, can someone please tell me why this keeps coming up, note i am on my own personal computer...
  5. Someone please help.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Someone please help.: I'm trying to do an update to fix my computer as someone named Greg Carmack said. Its telling me to delete a previous version. Should I delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-please-help/2984647a-22e0-4cf4-87a0-521194876c71
  6. Hello Please help.

Hello Please help.: Sometimes while using my laptop I just notice the text missing. When I restart it, it starts working but I need a lasting fix. submitted by /u/jechaking [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iy5vxw/hello_please_help/
  7. Someone please help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Someone please help: I just searched for fun on Google 'free windows 10 keys' just to have a look because my computer wasn't activated/couldn't access work organizer or something it was w10 enterprise and on this website i found:...
  8. Someone help please

Someone help please: A few days back,my windows crashed all off a sudden and when i switched off my laptop and rebooted again,it was booting to bios.My hdd was not detected in bios.Then after restarting a couple of times avain,hdd showed up but windows was unable to Boot (kept showing disk...
  9. Someone please help

Someone please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/L1ren [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gl78gh/someone_please_help/
  10. Help please someone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help please someone: My computer crash and I will be stuck in a black screen and sometimes it happens as soon I open my laptop, I will be doing something on my laptop and it will close the app I have open it also says that there is an error and I forgot what it says, it started happening after I...