Windows 10: Hello there, I need help installing windows.

Discus and support Hello there, I need help installing windows. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I have a newly built pc that needs windows. I have the installation media in the pc, and when I try to boot it to the USB, it just brings me back to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GusIsATree, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Hello there, I need help installing windows.

So I have a newly built pc that needs windows. I have the installation media in the pc, and when I try to boot it to the USB, it just brings me back to my bios. Is there something wrong with my usb? Do I need to format it or something? Please let me know.

submitted by /u/GusIsATree
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GusIsATree, Nov 23, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 23, 2020
  3. SiCk Win User
    Help installing windows xp

Hello

I had bought a amd 3700+ 64, asus a8r-mvp, 2gb ram elixir, sapphire x1800xt, maxtor 300gb sata2 16mb.
    I installed windows 64bits and all go correctly. I had 64bits drivers for all components except for the 3com adsl usb modem... so i decided to install the 32bits version.
    Well, I don't know if my windows xp 32bits copy are broken, but when I reach the installation step where you must select the partition for install windows, the setup only renognize 125gb of the 300gb that the harddisk have.
    The rest comes correctly, but i only had 125gb of the 300 :s
    What can i do? I read that i must search for a drivers and copy it to a disk... but i dont know what and how to do this.

I wish you could help me! many thanks!

4. Hello there, I need help installing windows.

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

Hello there, I need help installing windows.

1. Hello there, I need help installing windows. - Similar Threads - Hello need help

2. HELLO I NEED HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELLO I NEED HELP: I'm screaming right now since my computer wont boot and wont get to sign in page anymore. I get to the welcome page and repeat the process over again. This is the worse since I need to get to the computer to do my work. I need this badly. Can someone help me....
  3. Hello I need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I need help: I need to finish all the updates today but it is not finishing says some updates are missing. When I run it will load immediately then stop with nothing. Is it temporary not working it is just me? I need help....
  4. Hello I need help

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hello I need help: Hello,I purchased laptop online and everything works fine and it runs smooth however the MS Store is not opening. I know I need to sign in to Microsoft account so I did to ensure that my MS Store will work however it is not opening at all. I try to run wsreset but nothing is...
  5. Hello I need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I need help: Hello,I purchased laptop online and everything works fine and it runs smooth however the MS Store is not opening. I know I need to sign in to Microsoft account so I did to ensure that my MS Store will work however it is not opening at all. I try to run wsreset but nothing is...
  6. Hello I need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello I need help: I need some help in the icons inside the arrow of system tray. When I click on the arrow and choose any icon there it will not open or it will not turn on at all. Yesterday it is working fine but I dont know what happen why it is not working today. The only thing that Im...
  7. Hello I need help

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hello I need help: I hope you're doing fine. Folks of Microsoft I need assistance with my Store never download apps. Its funny since I can download from third party website some apps that I need but I need to download apps from my Store and it is not working. It says something went wrong with...
  8. hello i need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hello i need help: i want to upgrade my windows system to windows 11i currently am using windows 10 home version 2004i have a problem that i get, whenever i try to search for update, Your device is missing important security and quality fixes.when i click search for updates it stays loading for...
  9. Hello, I need help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hello, I need help!: So, I uninstalled my Bluetooth drivers out of frustration today. (Bluetooth would refuse to work, for some reason) On that note, I’d like to see if anyone had solutions for me? I can’t seem to get them back, and I have tried checking hidden devices. submitted by...
  10. Hello i need help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hello i need help: I have a problem . on computerThe problem is that I cannot do anything I cannot open the Windows menu and I cannot do anything. If I click the left mouse button, the browser opens for me and I cannot write anything in the browser and I cannot download anything. Please help me...