Windows 10: Hello there, I need help installing windows.

Discus and support Hello there, I need help installing windows. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I have a newly built pc that needs windows. I have the installation media in the pc, and when I try to boot it to the USB, it just brings me back to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GusIsATree, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Hello there, I need help installing windows.

So I have a newly built pc that needs windows. I have the installation media in the pc, and when I try to boot it to the USB, it just brings me back to my bios. Is there something wrong with my usb? Do I need to format it or something? Please let me know.

submitted by /u/GusIsATree
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GusIsATree, Nov 23, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 23, 2020
  3. SiCk Win User
    Help installing windows xp

Hello

I had bought a amd 3700+ 64, asus a8r-mvp, 2gb ram elixir, sapphire x1800xt, maxtor 300gb sata2 16mb.
    I installed windows 64bits and all go correctly. I had 64bits drivers for all components except for the 3com adsl usb modem... so i decided to install the 32bits version.
    Well, I don't know if my windows xp 32bits copy are broken, but when I reach the installation step where you must select the partition for install windows, the setup only renognize 125gb of the 300gb that the harddisk have.
    The rest comes correctly, but i only had 125gb of the 300 :s
    What can i do? I read that i must search for a drivers and copy it to a disk... but i dont know what and how to do this.

I wish you could help me! many thanks!

4. Hello there, I need help installing windows.

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

Hello there, I need help installing windows.

1. Hello there, I need help installing windows. - Similar Threads - Hello need help

2. Hello! I need some help with this...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hello! I need some help with this...: Hello to those who are reading this and stay safe and healthy. Okay, let me cut to the chase... The thing is that my very, very old laptop which runs on Windows 10, has started to give slow response to me. Here's the specs: Intel Pentium(R) T3200 Dual Core at 2.00ghz 3 GB...
  3. Hello i need help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hello i need help: every time i run an app that has a file in disk c it says bad image C:/Windows/System32/Propsys.dll is either not desingned to run on Windows or it contains an error. Error status 0xc000012f and for other app i this something with mswsock.dll please help i need answers for...
  4. Hello, I need help!

Hello, I need help!: So, I uninstalled my Bluetooth drivers out of frustration today. (Bluetooth would refuse to work, for some reason) On that note, I’d like to see if anyone had solutions for me? I can’t seem to get them back, and I have tried checking hidden devices. submitted by...
  5. Hello i need help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hello i need help: I have a problem . on computerThe problem is that I cannot do anything I cannot open the Windows menu and I cannot do anything. If I click the left mouse button, the browser opens for me and I cannot write anything in the browser and I cannot download anything. Please help me...
  6. Hello I need help to this once and forever

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hello I need help to this once and forever: [ATTACH] i want to stop this service from working because it takes so much internet data and make the network laging please help i end the task everytime from task manager but it keep running everytime...
  7. Hello!! I need some help on this one.

Hello!! I need some help on this one.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AdvancedTea [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fzv11n/hello_i_need_some_help_on_this_one/
  8. Hello, i need help with my monitors

Hello, i need help with my monitors: How do i add another desktop from win + tab to my second monitor? submitted by /u/danutSKAZR [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ehrqng/hello_i_need_help_with_my_monitors/
  9. Hello i need help my windows is not activated.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hello i need help my windows is not activated.: When i bought teh laptop it had Windows 10 on but when i woke up it was not activated for some reasons please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-need-help-my-windows-is-not-activated/0f91a053-cc82-435f-b1d9-7c7aa74ded12"
  10. Hello. I need your help please.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hello. I need your help please.: (VTS_02_1.VOB - copy virus removal) Once I tried to install some videos from a DVD, I don't know what happened when I deleted one of the videos and on my desktop this file remained and many times I've been trying to delete it, it cannot be deleted. It keeps telling me(Could...