Windows 10: Hello there is a problem in my laptop and i don't know how to fix it

Discus and support Hello there is a problem in my laptop and i don't know how to fix it in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Every time I use the laptop for a short period, it starts to lag and slows down in the FPS and slows down the games and applications and everything.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mariamAshraf2, Jun 29, 2021.

1. Hello there is a problem in my laptop and i don't know how to fix it

Every time I use the laptop for a short period, it starts to lag and slows down in the FPS and slows down the games and applications and everything. And every time I use the laptop more the lag increases Is there a way to fix this problem?Forgot to mention that i scanned a full scan with Windows security 4 times and there is no virus / virusesThank you for reading my problem. I hope you have a solution to this problem--Laptop's Properties--Ram : 4.00 GB 3.88 GB usableProcessor : IntelR CoreTM i3-8145U CPU @ 2.10GHz 2.30 GHzType : Lenovo System type : 64-bit operating system, x64-based p

:)

mariamAshraf2, Jun 29, 2021
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Jun 29, 2021
  3. Valeriu Win User
    Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    Hello there is a problem in my laptop and i don't know how to fix it [​IMG]

Valeriu, Jun 29, 2021
  4. Hello there is a problem in my laptop and i don't know how to fix it

Shutdown problem on my Windows 10 laptop.

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issues with the shutdown function of your laptop:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar beside the Windows icon.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the results.
    • Under System and Security, select Fix Problems with Windows Update.
    • Choose Troubleshoot as an Administrator.

Let us know if the steps above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, Jun 29, 2021
Thema:

Hello there is a problem in my laptop and i don't know how to fix it

1. Hello there is a problem in my laptop and i don't know how to fix it - Similar Threads - Hello problem laptop

2. I don't know how to fix this monitor problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know how to fix this monitor problem: I currently use a laptop, and a 165hz monitor. I wanted to refresh my graphics driver so I clicked on win + ctrl+ shift+ b since my laptop was running slower than it used to be. So right after I did that, I checked my settings and it was this weird 1/2 display detection. Now...
  3. I don't know how to fix this monitor problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't know how to fix this monitor problem: I currently use a laptop, and a 165hz monitor. I wanted to refresh my graphics driver so I clicked on win + ctrl+ shift+ b since my laptop was running slower than it used to be. So right after I did that, I checked my settings and it was this weird 1/2 display detection. Now...
  4. My laptop screen is zoomed out and I don't know how to fix it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop screen is zoomed out and I don't know how to fix it.: So I was in the middle of doing something on my laptop, and all of a sudden it brought me back to my home screen, minimized my game, and changed my resolution size. It said something about my graphics, but I didn't fully read it. Something similar happened before when my...
  5. My laptop screen is zoomed out and I don't know how to fix it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop screen is zoomed out and I don't know how to fix it.: So I was in the middle of doing something on my laptop, and all of a sudden it brought me back to my home screen, minimized my game, and changed my resolution size. It said something about my graphics, but I didn't fully read it. Something similar happened before when my...
  6. I don't know how to fix this

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't know how to fix this: I tried raise FPS Valorant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-fix-this/33c6c901-76ac-4b78-97a9-346f8b8179cd
  7. I don't know how to fix it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't know how to fix it: So I put my desktop on D: and now everythings screwed up and I cannot fix it anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-fix-it/6ecc42f4-598d-444d-841e-735239c5e3c9
  8. I Have A Problem That I Don't Know How To Fix

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I Have A Problem That I Don't Know How To Fix: Umm... How do I fix "Unable to activate Windows"? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-that-i-dont-know-how-to-fix/d75cad29-f770-487e-95a1-638e0029539d
  9. I cannot really fix my laptop and I don't know what really the problem is

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cannot really fix my laptop and I don't know what really the problem is: I have asked a lot of questions here but it gives me only a temporary solution to boot my pc. When I fix it, it will boot but the time I shut it down, it will not boot again. Do you think the problem is in the hard drive or I just didn't install my windows properly. If the...
  10. Hello everyone, I have this problem and i don't know how to fix it. I was writing a...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hello everyone, I have this problem and i don't know how to fix it. I was writing a...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Fimbvlwinter [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f9rkt4/hello_everyone_i_have_this_problem_and_i_dont/