Windows 10: Hello there, My laptop has been stolen, and i tried to locate or lock it using Microsoft...

Discus and support Hello there, My laptop has been stolen, and i tried to locate or lock it using Microsoft... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello there, My laptop has been stolen, and i tried to locate or lock it using Microsoft secuirty options but it could not help, do you have any other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Marwan manssour, Apr 2, 2023.

1. Hello there, My laptop has been stolen, and i tried to locate or lock it using Microsoft...

Hello there, My laptop has been stolen, and i tried to locate or lock it using Microsoft secuirty options but it could not help, do you have any other solutions ?

:)

Marwan manssour, Apr 2, 2023
  2. m3hiran Win User

My laptop was stolen last night, when I'm going to my account lock it it's said "location disabled"

Hello,my laptop (hp pavilion gaming 2019) was stolen last night, when I'm going to my account in windows 10 home to lock it its said "location disabled"
    my laptop protected by password by 4numbers on lock sreen (not bios)
    If they change the Ssd(Hdd) or install another windows, my laptop still can locate by this account or it's gone !!!

also I tried to locate and lock it by police and they ask serial number, Is it my laptop serial ? 5CD93861GH

• Windows 10 Home
    • OS Build10.0.18362.657
    • Serial5CD93861GH
    • Graphic cardNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
    • Installed RAM6 GB
    • Version1903
    • System typeOSType64BitX64
    • ProcessorAMD Ryzen 5 3550H with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx

m3hiran, Apr 2, 2023
  3. Stolen laptop

Hello, I have a problem with my laptop being stolen and I can't locate or lock it ... please help me

VladkoKunovský, Apr 2, 2023
  4. CDesign Win User

Hello there, My laptop has been stolen, and i tried to locate or lock it using Microsoft...

stolen windows 10 laptop.

My Acer Aspire laptop running Windows 10 64 bit was stolen Saturday morning.

Device has not been turned on, or connected since it was stolen. I went to Microsoft support site and it showed the last location that my laptop was used at. I clicked on Lock button. Microsoft said they can't locate my device, but will send me an email
    when my laptop has been detected. Will Microsoft automatically Lock my laptop when it has been activated, and connected to internet, or will i have to go back to the support site and click on lock button again? What exactly happens when Microsoft locks a stolen
    device, does it make it difficult for thieves to access my laptop. Does Microsoft have the capability to remote wipe the hard-drive of my laptop, using port to port process? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, especially advice on any options for
    wiping the hard-drive of my laptop using port to port, or software. I have no tracking software

installed on laptop.

Many thanks for your suggestions,

Christoph

i

CDesign, Apr 2, 2023
Thema:

Hello there, My laptop has been stolen, and i tried to locate or lock it using Microsoft...

1. Hello there, My laptop has been stolen, and i tried to locate or lock it using Microsoft... - Similar Threads - Hello laptop has

2. My Microsoft account has been stolen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account has been stolen.: The email address of my microsoft account has been changed due to the trojan virus in a program I downloaded. Normally, I would enter my microsoft account with the "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" address, but today, at 7 p.m., the e-mail address of my account...
  3. My Microsoft account has been stolen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft account has been stolen.: The email address of my microsoft account has been changed due to the trojan virus in a program I downloaded. Normally, I would enter my microsoft account with the "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" address, but today, at 7 p.m., the e-mail address of my account...
  4. Why can't I locate and lock my stolen Laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I locate and lock my stolen Laptop?: My laptop was stolen. I tried to track it with Find my device but it keeps telling me "We can't locate your device right now, try again later". I also tried to lock my device and it keeps saying "We can't lock your device right now, we'll email you when we successfully lock...
  5. Why can't I locate and lock my stolen Laptop?

Why can't I locate and lock my stolen Laptop?: My laptop was stolen. I tried to track it with Find my device but it keeps telling me "We can't locate your device right now, try again later". I also tried to lock my device and it keeps saying "We can't lock your device right now, we'll email you when we successfully lock...
  6. Hello there, My laptop has been stolen, and i tried to locate or lock it using Microsoft...

Hello there, My laptop has been stolen, and i tried to locate or lock it using Microsoft...: Hello there, My laptop has been stolen, and i tried to locate or lock it using Microsoft secuirty options but it could not help, do you have any other solutions ?...
  7. I think my microsoft account has been stolen and hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think my microsoft account has been stolen and hacked: So i woke up and realized that my microsoft email was changed to an email adress called *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I did some digging and im pretty sure is a russian hacker or something like that, i cannot change my microsoft adress but i have changed my...
  8. My laptop has been stolen. Can I Track It?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop has been stolen. Can I Track It?: Hi I am Sashwat Kanungo. I was having my laptop in my home. I went on an outing. After comming home, I found out that my laptop has been stolen. The only thing that I have is It' Serial Number, System type, Os build and os edition. Is there any way to track my Laptop?I mean...
  9. My laptop has been stolen. Can I Track It?

My laptop has been stolen. Can I Track It?: Hi I am Sashwat Kanungo. I was having my laptop in my home. I went on an outing. After comming home, I found out that my laptop has been stolen. The only thing that I have is It' Serial Number, System type, Os build and os edition. Is there any way to track my Laptop?I mean...
  10. My laptop has been stolen. Can I Track It?

in Windows 10 Customization