Windows 10: Hello, what should I do if applications are not displayed correctly in the Microsoft store....

Discus and support Hello, what should I do if applications are not displayed correctly in the Microsoft store.... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; here is the image... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Bro_GamersForza, Dec 7, 2023.

1. Hello, what should I do if applications are not displayed correctly in the Microsoft store....

here is the image

:)

Bro_GamersForza, Dec 7, 2023

2. Microsoft Store free apps

Hello,

Corrupted system files can cause issues when downloading applications from the Microsoft Store. However, for us to provide you the most appropriate assistance, can you provide us the exact error message that you're getting?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache and try to download applications again. Check out the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box.

• Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

• Once done, try to download applications.

We'll wait for any updates to assist you further.

Jennifer Bri, Dec 7, 2023
  3. janap(2) Win User
    Application not displaying correctly

Good day,

i just changed my VGA Card and cable,and my Voyage Point of Sale programme does not display correctly,all other applications and programmmes display correctly

janap(2), Dec 7, 2023
  4. LuizScruz Win User

Hello, what should I do if applications are not displayed correctly in the Microsoft store....

Categories aren't shown in the Microsoft Store

Hello Filankes99, welcome to the Microsoft community, I'll be happy to help you today;

I understand that some categories are not displayed in the Microsoft Store;

I initially recommend that you try resetting the Microsoft Store;

Press WIndows key + I and access Applications;

Select Microsoft Store from the list and click Advanced Options;

Scroll down and click on Reset;

Now open the store and check that the categories are now displayed correctly;

I hope I have helped, see you soon!

LuizScruz, Dec 7, 2023
Thema:

Hello, what should I do if applications are not displayed correctly in the Microsoft store....

1. Hello, what should I do if applications are not displayed correctly in the Microsoft store.... - Similar Threads - Hello should applications

2. Hello, what should I do if applications are not displayed correctly in the Microsoft store....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, what should I do if applications are not displayed correctly in the Microsoft store....: here is the image https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-what-should-i-do-if-applications-are-not/505d2a5b-bdbf-4b97-86ff-d30e538e93de
  3. Hello, what should I do if applications are not displayed correctly in the Microsoft store....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, what should I do if applications are not displayed correctly in the Microsoft store....: here is the image https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-what-should-i-do-if-applications-are-not/505d2a5b-bdbf-4b97-86ff-d30e538e93de
  4. What should I do to make laptop work correctly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do to make laptop work correctly?: I'm not able to update my windows laptop or do anything on my laptop , when I connect to the internet it lags behind. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-should-i-do-to-make-laptop-work-correctly/62e61808-adf2-49e7-b412-f40b34b78488
  5. What should I do to make laptop work correctly?

What should I do to make laptop work correctly?: I'm not able to update my windows laptop or do anything on my laptop , when I connect to the internet it lags behind. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-should-i-do-to-make-laptop-work-correctly/62e61808-adf2-49e7-b412-f40b34b78488
  6. What should I do to make laptop work correctly?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. What should I do to correct this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do to correct this problem?: I installed update KB4023057 for Windows 10 on November 11 on my laptop. It seemed to install ok, no error messages, etc. The next morning when I tried using the laptop I had a problem with the DNS Server not working properly, could not get websites. I did a restart which...
  8. What should I do to correct this problem?

What should I do to correct this problem?: I installed update KB4023057 for Windows 10 on November 11 on my laptop. It seemed to install ok, no error messages, etc. The next morning when I tried using the laptop I had a problem with the DNS Server not working properly, could not get websites. I did a restart which...
  9. What should I do to correct this problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. In the start menu, the application icons of the microsoft store are not displayed correctly.

in Windows 10 Customization
    In the start menu, the application icons of the microsoft store are not displayed correctly.: Instead of showing the app's Icon, it shows an empty image icon. PS we don't have the possibilite to import screenshot in this website. Wich is a shame...