Windows 10: Hello, when I drag files from a folder to another folder all windows close. Please let me...

Discus and support Hello, when I drag files from a folder to another folder all windows close. Please let me... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, when I drag files from a folder to another all windows close. Please let me know what to do.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Octavio Nuiry, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Hello, when I drag files from a folder to another folder all windows close. Please let me...

Hello, when I drag files from a folder to another all windows close. Please let me know what to do.

:)

Octavio Nuiry, Dec 6, 2023
Thema:

Hello, when I drag files from a folder to another folder all windows close. Please let me...

1. Hello, when I drag files from a folder to another folder all windows close. Please let me... - Similar Threads - Hello drag files

2. Hello, when I drag files from a folder to another folder all windows close. Please let me...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hello, when I drag files from a folder to another folder all windows close. Please let me...: Hello, when I drag files from a folder to another all windows close. Please let me know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-when-i-drag-files-from-a-folder-to-another/986c0056-3dd6-4e4a-bd51-4a34c9a812fc
  3. Hello, when I drag files from a folder to another folder all windows close. Please let me...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, when I drag files from a folder to another folder all windows close. Please let me...: Hello, when I drag files from a folder to another all windows close. Please let me know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-when-i-drag-files-from-a-folder-to-another/986c0056-3dd6-4e4a-bd51-4a34c9a812fc
  4. Cannot copy all the files from one folder to another

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot copy all the files from one folder to another: Hello I'm in the process of converting quite a few files from WMA to MP3 via MediaHuman Audio Converter which allows me to do it in bulk rather than one at a time. The MP3 files are created in a folder on my hard drive and I'm trying to move them to a Sansa music clip...
  5. Files folder won't let me upload.

Files folder won't let me upload.: Hello, I am currently using google chrome as my default browser. When I try to upload a file ie. applying for a job I keep getting "program not responding". I am sure I tried everything, restarting computer, updating chrome and computer, drag & drop the file. Nothing seems to...
  6. I'm having trouble dragging photos from a folder to another folder

I'm having trouble dragging photos from a folder to another folder: I went from windows 7 to windows 10. Its not allowing me to do the old stuff. I save photos in a folder. When I drag them to another it will say I have files with the name, but they aren't the same photo. Windows 7 used to add a number like 1 or 2. I cannot find on...
  7. Drag and drop email from one folder to another

Drag and drop email from one folder to another: I am trying to move a file from one folder to another personal folder and is not working. When I open up the personal folder the latest emails are a month old. Why can't I move these files and view them?...
  8. File explorer won't let me uncheck the " expand to current folder" and "show all folders"

File explorer won't let me uncheck the " expand to current folder" and "show all folders": My issue is quite simple. One day somehow the windows automatically checked these options, and despite everything I have tried, including unchecking from the Navigation Pane, unchecking from the Option, it did't work at all. I opened the regedit under...
  9. Ways to Drag Files or Folders

Ways to Drag Files or Folders: Summary: This article covers ways to drag files or folders while working on File Explorer. Here's a list of ways to copy, move, or create shortcuts: CTRL while dragging a file - Copy a file to another drive or folder. * SHIFT while dragging a file - Move a file to...
  10. WHEN OPENING A FILE FOLDER AND CLOSING IT

WHEN OPENING A FILE FOLDER AND CLOSING IT: WHEN I OPEN A FILE FOLDER AND THEN SUCCESSIVE FOLDERS CONTAINED WITHIN THE FIRST ONE I FIND THAT IN ORDER TO CLOSE OUT I MUST CLOSE MULTIPLE FOLDERS. I WANT TO MAKE IT SO THAT I CAN CLOSE ONE FOLDER AND BE DONE WITH IT. I AM SEARCHING FOR A SETTING TO FIX THIS ISSUE....