Windows 10: Hello. When I'm installing apps they fail to install and the installer opens again.

Discus and support Hello. When I'm installing apps they fail to install and the installer opens again. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; EDIT I fixed the issue, I had to launch programs in administrator mode when I install windirstat it says *error opening file for writing*... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mariosgiovanis, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Hello. When I'm installing apps they fail to install and the installer opens again.

EDIT I fixed the issue, I had to launch programs in administrator mode

when I install windirstat it says *error opening file for writing* d:/the directory its saved
    and it re opens the installer

this happens with handbrake as well it didn't install and it kept reopening the installer. Does User account control block actions? Because I just formatted my pc and I keep getting warnings on almost all installers.

:)

mariosgiovanis, Feb 19, 2021
  2. jds21 Win User

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Feb 19, 2021
  3. 0pTicaL Win User
    "Application Install install package failure!" while installing 13.9

Running Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and MSI 6970 Lightning.

I was upgrading from 13.4 after I did a clean uninstall with AMD Catalyst Install Manager.

Doesn't say what installation failed in the install log. Everything in the log says Success but at the very bottom it says "Application Install: install package failure!" but doesn't say what failed to install.

I only install video drivers and no CCC.

The only thing I noticed is AMD Catalyst Install Manager is not listed in my programs list.

0pTicaL, Feb 19, 2021
  4. YIN
    Yin Win User

Hello. When I'm installing apps they fail to install and the installer opens again.

help installing ubuntu with beryl

i am having some problems =/
    I followed the steps and i get to this point

Install Nvidia GPU Drivers
    Installing Nvidia’s closed-source 3D-accelerated drivers is easy with Feisty. Go to System > Administration > Synaptic Package Manager and search for the nvidia-glx package. Right-click the selection and select “Mark for installation.” You’ll be prompted with a list of dependencies, which you’ll need to approve for the application to work. Click Apply to download and install the app. Then open a new terminal (Applications > Accessories > Terminal) and run this command: sudo nvidia-xconfig –add-argb-glx-visuals; follow the prompts and reboot.

After i type sudo nvidia-xconfig –add-argb-glx-visuals in the terminal, it prompts me for a password and it doesn't respond to anything i type =/ here is a screeny

Thema:

Hello. When I'm installing apps they fail to install and the installer opens again.

1. Hello. When I'm installing apps they fail to install and the installer opens again. - Similar Threads - Hello I'm installing

2. I'm not able to install Winget App installer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm not able to install Winget App installer: I've been trying to download the App Installer, or simply Winget. But, all my attempts have been unsuccessful. Tried to download it from GitHub, but after opening the installation file, this error comes up:I also tried downloading it from Microsoft Store, but it says "App is...
  3. I'm not able to install Winget App installer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm not able to install Winget App installer: I've been trying to download the App Installer, or simply Winget. But, all my attempts have been unsuccessful. Tried to download it from GitHub, but after opening the installation file, this error comes up:I also tried downloading it from Microsoft Store, but it says "App is...
  4. Failed to install app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Failed to install app: Today im trying to install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and this happen, can someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failed-to-install-app/33b0ef76-4803-44e9-913f-3dd6c6b39561
  5. Failed to install app

Failed to install app: Today im trying to install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and this happen, someone can help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failed-to-install-app/33b0ef76-4803-44e9-913f-3dd6c6b39561
  6. Apps failed to install

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Apps failed to install: i am unable to install some apps like microsoft office, VLC, Chrome etc. Computer tells me that ''my organisation used device guard to block app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-failed-to-install/7236f3b4-f6ed-41ff-ab89-cd33592a4c48
  7. When installing any app on windows 10 , the installation fails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When installing any app on windows 10 , the installation fails: I fully reset my dell laptop yesterday. So i installed chrome, Microsoft office 365 and everything was normal. However, when i wanted to install adobe reader , I keep getting failed to initialise error . I tried installing zoom but it the installer crashes at 50 % or...
  8. FAILED TO INSTALL APP

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    FAILED TO INSTALL APP: HI, I'm trying to install a non microsoft app but an error code 0x87E10BC6 is displayed. Is this a Mcafee or Window deffender issue / or what else can it be? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/failed-to-install-app/9ceb725f-3c7b-4c9b-8827-7ccc1261d879
  9. App Installation Failed

App Installation Failed: I can't install Your Phone app from store windows. It shows the following error. App installation failed with error message: error 0xC00CE224: While preparing to process the request, the system failed to register the windows.capability extension due to the following...
  10. App Installation Failed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    App Installation Failed: I cannot install yourphone app from windows store. It shows the following error. App installation failed with error message: error 0xC00CE224: While preparing to process the request, the system failed to register the windows.capability extension due to the following error:...