Windows 10: Hello, where shall i get anti-virus for free

Discus and support Hello, where shall i get anti-virus for free in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I purchased a new Inspiron Dell desktop and i am not sure where to get a free anti-virus.Any help on this will be appreciated.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by walelign aynetaw, Mar 28, 2023.

1. Hello, where shall i get anti-virus for free

Hello,I purchased a new Inspiron Dell desktop and i am not sure where to get a free anti-virus.Any help on this will be appreciated.

:)

walelign aynetaw, Mar 28, 2023
  2. WojtasRed Win User

Which anti-virus application u can suggest me?

Which anti-virus application u can suggest me?

WojtasRed, Mar 29, 2023
  3. Ṣmeed Win User
    Ṣmeed, Mar 29, 2023
  4. Smeed Win User

Hello, where shall i get anti-virus for free

Smeed, Mar 29, 2023
Thema:

Hello, where shall i get anti-virus for free

1. Hello, where shall i get anti-virus for free - Similar Threads - Hello where shall

2. Hello, where shall i get anti-virus for free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, where shall i get anti-virus for free: Hello,I purchased a new Inspiron Dell desktop and i am not sure where to get a free anti-virus.Any help on this will be appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-where-shall-i-get-anti-virus-for-free/25d7cebd-f814-4a93-8f31-62cd61ce2386
  3. AVG Anti-Virus Free Deletions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AVG Anti-Virus Free Deletions: I always scan my computer with AVG every night, using a smart scan, but I have been noticing that files that it comes up with in "junk files" in the performance issues section of the scan has been going down. I'm worried that AVG is deleting important files, because my...
  4. AVG Anti-Virus Free Deletions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    AVG Anti-Virus Free Deletions: I always scan my computer with AVG every night, using a smart scan, but I have been noticing that files that it comes up with in "junk files" in the performance issues section of the scan has been going down. I'm worried that AVG is deleting important files, because my...
  5. Best free anti-virus for Windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best free anti-virus for Windows?: I have been using Avast but it's their relentless plugging of services and unwanted apps is what annoys me. Today it gave me an update notification saying it's been updated to latest version, and there was Okay button. What I failed to notice is the pre checked checkbox at...
  6. Which free Anti-Virus is better? Because I restarted everything and a Anti-virus.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Which free Anti-Virus is better? Because I restarted everything and a Anti-virus.: E submitted by /u/RatInRaider [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jc3ztj/which_free_antivirus_is_better_because_i/
  7. Looking for Free Anti-Virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Looking for Free Anti-Virus: Does any user recommend a free safe and effective virus scan and remover? [Original Title: free antivirus] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/looking-for-free-anti-virus/d94a80f9-b74b-4ff2-9bbe-5f54d6106b66
  8. free anti virus program

free anti virus program: some time ago i asked about what were some free antivirus programs. and you pointed me to avast, and a few others. i did not jot then down and i did have them in a folder on a thumb drive, but i put that thumb into my netgear modem to use as a place to put these types of...
  9. Free anti virus protection

Free anti virus protection: Hello, I need to know how to get your free anti virus protection on this laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_scanner-protect_scanning-windows_10/free-anti-virus-protection/18ed61d7-9071-4541-bd17-c905c3023dca
  10. Avira Free Anti virus

Avira Free Anti virus: A friend at work asked me have I ever used Avire Free Anti virus (he husband put it on her laptop) I said no but I can look at it, so installed and up to now I quite like it. I do know some Iffy sites so a little test and I will see how Avire handles it *Smile Avire UI and...