Windows 10: HELLO? WHY DOES NO ONE CARE THAT THIS OS DOES NOT WORK?

Discus and support HELLO? WHY DOES NO ONE CARE THAT THIS OS DOES NOT WORK? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Simple to answer, why does no one care? Why is it I have yet to experience a working windows 10 and every time I come on here people tell me I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Christoph Yorkshire, Dec 17, 2019.

1. HELLO? WHY DOES NO ONE CARE THAT THIS OS DOES NOT WORK?

Simple to answer, why does no one care? Why is it I have yet to experience a working windows 10 and every time I come on here people tell me I am wrong.

WINDOWS 10 DOES NOT WORK PEOPLE.

:)

Christoph Yorkshire, Dec 17, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 17, 2019
  3. My hello sign in stopped working.

Hi,

This problem that started after installing the last Windows update might be caused by outdated or corrupted device drivers. For us to better assist you, we'll be needing additional information:

• Are you pertaining on Windows Hello sign-in? If yes, does it mean that the facial recognition is not working?
    • Is there an error message displayed when using Windows Hello?

Meanwhile, it is better to check the status of Windows Hello sign-in option in your computer. To check the Windows Hello status, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Accounts from the list.
    • Select Sign-in options in the left pane of the window.
    • Under Windows Hello, kindly check the status of it.

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest keeping the device drivers like camera driver up-to-date. For your reference, check this article on how to
    update drivers in Windows 10.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Gerard Qui, Dec 17, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

HELLO? WHY DOES NO ONE CARE THAT THIS OS DOES NOT WORK?

windows hello stop work

Hi,

Microsoft is aware of this Windows Hello issue, kindly check if any updates are waiting for a pending restart, and if so, restart Windows.
    Our engineers are working on to resolve this Windows Hello issue the soonest time possible. We strongly recommend you continue checking Windows Update for an update to the OS.

If the issue continues to be evident, you may roll back to the previous version of your OS using the steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Update & security.
    • Finally, go to Recovery to roll back to the previous OS version.

If you need further assistance, feel free to post back.

Remon Ont, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

HELLO? WHY DOES NO ONE CARE THAT THIS OS DOES NOT WORK?

1. HELLO? WHY DOES NO ONE CARE THAT THIS OS DOES NOT WORK? - Similar Threads - HELLO WHY DOES

2. Why does Microsoft not care about their customers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Microsoft not care about their customers?: Why is Microsoft customer service literally awful. I can't find a solution to my issue, nor a contact for support, nor an email for support. I get to post to a board where 99% of the time the answer is insufficient or ignored. I am not going to explain the issues with my...
  3. Why does Microsoft not care about their customers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Microsoft not care about their customers?: Why is Microsoft customer service literally awful. I can't find a solution to my issue, nor a contact for support, nor an email for support. I get to post to a board where 99% of the time the answer is insufficient or ignored. I am not going to explain the issues with my...
  4. window hello does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    window hello does not work: Since upgrading to windows 11 from windows 10 my fingerprint reader does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-hello-does-not-work/ab060f27-e05b-46d4-9c8a-2c7c4d9c10d9
  5. window hello does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    window hello does not work: Since upgrading to windows 11 from windows 10 my fingerprint reader does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-hello-does-not-work/ab060f27-e05b-46d4-9c8a-2c7c4d9c10d9
  6. Why does Microsoft not care at all about their customers?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does Microsoft not care at all about their customers?: I am on my countless winshit machine. Currently running windows 10. Laptop using 95% memory and 100% disk usage. Task Manager shows nothing running to warrant the use of these resources. **** Obviously the computer is doing something. Completely unusable **** as usual...
  7. Why does this not work

in Windows 10 Support
    Why does this not work: I have a .reg and bat file that I thought used to work but doesn't work right any more. It only works if I shift+right click on a file, but not on a directory. AddisItaLink.reg: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shell\isLink] @="Is This a Link"...
  8. Why does no one at Microsoft care about the problems people have with admin priviledges?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why does no one at Microsoft care about the problems people have with admin priviledges?: If anyone at Microsoft is monitoring this, can they please come on and apologize to us all for the crappy user interface of Windows 10, where they tell the user he is the administrator, but the real administrator is a default that Windows sets up. Please give us a SIMPLE way...
  9. This OS does not work and no one cares

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    This OS does not work and no one cares: This OS does not work and no one cares Take that mod, you delete, i remake. you suspend or ban i will make another account and repost. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-os-does-not-work-and-no-one-cares/342ce9de-8481-41eb-899d-cd72e3615eb7
  10. Windows Hello does not work

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows Hello does not work: In my system windows Hallo feature doesn't work. It stared working for specific 2 days when I updated windows just few days back. But again it does not work. 144039