Windows 10: Hello. Wow to download windows 10 pro?

Discus and support Hello. Wow to download windows 10 pro? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Salut. Am accesat MediaCreationTool1809 dar nu pot alege versiunea de ferestre pentru descărcare. Eu vă ofer doar Windows 10. După descărcare și... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by OvideluFlorinel, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Hello. Wow to download windows 10 pro?

Salut. Am accesat MediaCreationTool1809 dar nu pot alege versiunea de ferestre pentru descărcare. Eu vă ofer doar Windows 10. După descărcare și instalare se dovedește a fi Windows 10 acasă.

:)

OvideluFlorinel, Dec 7, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 7, 2018
  3. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

Hello guys,

I'm planning to get a new graphics card and lets just go ahead and do a clean install aswell. Now I have bought a windows PRO key online and my running OS is windows PRO. Now I want to set up my usb to make a clean install. I wanted to use the windows tool to download the PRO version but its not in the drop down box. I have tried selecting different languages but I still couldn't find it. Now my question is, can I use my pro key on a normal windows 10? If so, my problem is solved. If not, how can I download the pro version from the tool?

UPDATE::

Apperently when the install is happening, windows will select the right version depending on the product key version. So PROBLEM SOLVED *Smile Hello. Wow to download windows 10 pro? :)

JeroenBeunckens, Dec 7, 2018
  4. Hello. Wow to download windows 10 pro?

Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

Hello. Wow to download windows 10 pro?

1. Hello. Wow to download windows 10 pro? - Similar Threads - Hello Wow download

2. WOW!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WOW!: Did you know that if you go toC:\WindowsThen go tothe cursors folder then you see an svg file of that cursor?Heres an example.Pretty cool huh? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wow/0c7f8c10-0f0e-4841-9e03-939e998c745a
  3. WOW!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WOW!: Did you know that if you go toC:\WindowsThen go tothe cursors folder then you see an svg file of that cursor?Heres an example.Pretty cool huh? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wow/0c7f8c10-0f0e-4841-9e03-939e998c745a
  4. Wow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wow: Windows really is having issues with getting rid of the notifications. I'm getting kind of impatient bc I want to get back on my computer soon. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wow/0bfd372b-973b-4bc8-a1a6-2f2211779a20
  5. Wow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wow: Windows really is having issues with getting rid of the notifications. I'm getting kind of impatient bc I want to get back on my computer soon. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wow/0bfd372b-973b-4bc8-a1a6-2f2211779a20
  6. Wow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Wow windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wow windows: Congrats for 35 years support. You are #1 on my OS ranking! Your reward is below _____________________ WINDOWS #1 ON OS RANKING ----------------------- Please note that the topic list did not...
  8. Alienware, Windows 10, WOW game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alienware, Windows 10, WOW game: It appears there is something wrong with programming somewhere. I have been playing World of Warcraft for 14 years. Until recently, I did not have Windows 10 or an Alienware computer (supposed to be a great gaming system). Only when I am in WOW, the computer kicks me out of...
  9. Windows 10 updating...WoW

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 updating...WoW: Mine hasn't updated since 09/16/16...Tried everything I could find but still no updates Deleted folders/files ran all the update fixes from MS ran DIMS 75840
  10. win 10 sound wows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    win 10 sound wows: I had win7 then I got sick of the emails so I went to win 10 on upgrade, and it went well for 6 weeks { long enough to be out of rollback} then my processor died. As it was running a bit slow I decided to do the old up grade, I had a processor sitting around {new] so I bought...