Windows 10: hello

Discus and support hello in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello everyone I often look at your site and the tips and other solutions that you have given to your subscribers. I am very impressed by the know-how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ray01, Jun 14, 2020.

1. ray01 Win User

hello

Hello everyone

I often look at your site and the tips and other solutions that you have given to your subscribers. I am very impressed by the know-how and knowledge of your members for all that relates to data processing and in particular the OS
    Thanks for sharing this with all of us!

:)

ray01, Jun 14, 2020
  2. Vicky Acs Win User

Windows hello

Hi Abdullah,

To resolve this camera issue for your Windows Hello, we suggest that you run Hardware and Device troubleshooter. Refer to the following steps:

• Click on 'search' and select 'settings' and type 'Troubleshooting' and select 'Troubleshooting'
    • Click on 'Hardware and Sound' and select 'Hardware and 'Devices' and click on next to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vicky Acs, Jun 14, 2020
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Login with PIN and Hello

Hi Jean,

Windows 10 includes multiple options to sign-in to your account, including the ability to sign-in using a PIN and Windows Hello, which uses facial recognition. For us to provide a solution suited to your concern, we need additional information. Can
    you answer the questions below?

• How are you setting the PIN and Hello?
    • Which build version of Windows is your PC running on?
    • Were there any error codes or messages?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to set up PIN.

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Click the Add button for the PIN and set your PIN.
    • Do the same for the Windows Hello.

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, Jun 14, 2020
  4. hello

My hello sign in stopped working.

Hi,

This problem that started after installing the last Windows update might be caused by outdated or corrupted device drivers. For us to better assist you, we'll be needing additional information:

• Are you pertaining on Windows Hello sign-in? If yes, does it mean that the facial recognition is not working?
    • Is there an error message displayed when using Windows Hello?

Meanwhile, it is better to check the status of Windows Hello sign-in option in your computer. To check the Windows Hello status, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Accounts from the list.
    • Select Sign-in options in the left pane of the window.
    • Under Windows Hello, kindly check the status of it.

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest keeping the device drivers like camera driver up-to-date. For your reference, check this article on how to
    update drivers in Windows 10.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Gerard Qui, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

hello

1. hello - Similar Threads - hello

2. Windows Hello Face - Searching For Face When Not Set Up

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows Hello Face - Searching For Face When Not Set Up: Hello, I have Windows Hello set up for PIN and fingerprint. I do not have it set up for face yet everytime I open my laptop my camera and IR sensors turn on and begin searching for my face. It eventually says that I need a PIN to set up Windows Hello but I already have a...
  3. I accidentally joined an organization and it is now forcing me to change my hello pin

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I accidentally joined an organization and it is now forcing me to change my hello pin: Soo about a month and a half ago i added some o365 apps to my pc, since i needed them for school. These apps were provided by the school and by getting the i got added to their cloud. I solved the problem of being in their cloud, but now i have a problem of my pc still giving...
  4. Windows hello can't recognize camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows hello can't recognize camera: Windows hello cannot recognize my camera so I cannot use face recognition login. I tried to connect USB camera with the same result. What’s your suggestions?...
  5. Hello good day im getting a bsod error driver unloaded without pending operations I cant...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hello good day im getting a bsod error driver unloaded without pending operations I cant...: Hello good day im getting a bsod error driver unloaded without pending operations I cant go back into windows or safe mode i need help plz........
  6. Windows Hello

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello: I set up Windows Hello and it suddenly is not working and requires my pin. "This Options is Currently Unavailable" is the message when I look in my Sign-in Options https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello/c1e5795e-e3e3-4aa3-a55d-d2e00806ad3d
  7. Fingerprint reader/Windows Hello unavailable

Fingerprint reader/Windows Hello unavailable: I am using Windows 10 on a Dell laptop. Yesterday, the fingerprint reader on my laptop stopped working, forcing me to sign in with my password. I tried disabling and re-enabling the fingerprint option, but it didn't help. I went online and found something that said I need to...
  8. Hello, how do I deactivate the write protection in OpenOffice Writer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hello, how do I deactivate the write protection in OpenOffice Writer?: I am currently writing my work with OpenOffice. I added a picture, which added 452 pages with only characters on them. If I mark all pages and want to delete them, I get only an error message (picture below) And if I delete the characters one by one, nothing...
  9. We Couldn't Find a Camera Compatible with Windows Hello Face

We Couldn't Find a Camera Compatible with Windows Hello Face: I've seen several threads on this issue, which I'm now encountering on my new PC. Can someone help? I've spend the last hour or so trying the various recommendations to no avail. I'd just like to remove it altogether if this is no longer available. I'm on Windows 10 Pro...
  10. List/Remove Windows Hello FIDO2 resident Keys

List/Remove Windows Hello FIDO2 resident Keys: Hi, is there a way to list and delete FIDO2 resident keys stored on a Windows 10 device using Windows Hello? For example, if you use this WebAuthn demo application https://webauthn.io/ and set the registration with resident key, where the keys are saved? Thanks...