Windows 10: Hello

Discus and support Hello in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; so there is something named system 64 and system popping up in my d file what is that? please help submitted by /u/thundereddit [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/thundereddit, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Hello

so there is something named system 64 and system popping up in my d file what is that? please help

submitted by /u/thundereddit
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/thundereddit, Feb 25, 2021
  2. Vicky Acs Win User

Windows hello

Hi Abdullah,

To resolve this camera issue for your Windows Hello, we suggest that you run Hardware and Device troubleshooter. Refer to the following steps:

• Click on 'search' and select 'settings' and type 'Troubleshooting' and select 'Troubleshooting'
    • Click on 'Hardware and Sound' and select 'Hardware and 'Devices' and click on next to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vicky Acs, Feb 25, 2021
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Login with PIN and Hello

Hi Jean,

Windows 10 includes multiple options to sign-in to your account, including the ability to sign-in using a PIN and Windows Hello, which uses facial recognition. For us to provide a solution suited to your concern, we need additional information. Can
    you answer the questions below?

• How are you setting the PIN and Hello?
    • Which build version of Windows is your PC running on?
    • Were there any error codes or messages?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to set up PIN.

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Click the Add button for the PIN and set your PIN.
    • Do the same for the Windows Hello.

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, Feb 25, 2021
  4. Hello

My hello sign in stopped working.

Hi,

This problem that started after installing the last Windows update might be caused by outdated or corrupted device drivers. For us to better assist you, we'll be needing additional information:

• Are you pertaining on Windows Hello sign-in? If yes, does it mean that the facial recognition is not working?
    • Is there an error message displayed when using Windows Hello?

Meanwhile, it is better to check the status of Windows Hello sign-in option in your computer. To check the Windows Hello status, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Accounts from the list.
    • Select Sign-in options in the left pane of the window.
    • Under Windows Hello, kindly check the status of it.

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest keeping the device drivers like camera driver up-to-date. For your reference, check this article on how to
    update drivers in Windows 10.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Gerard Qui, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

Hello

1. Hello - Similar Threads - Hello

2. Windows Hello "This option is currently unavailable"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello "This option is currently unavailable": Hi,I have been having issues with my Windows Hello. It started with my previous laptop which I replaced recently, Windows Hello facial recognition was already set up on it. But then out of nowhere it didn't recognize me and when I went to redo facial recognition it said "This...
  3. Windows Hello "This option is currently unavailable"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello "This option is currently unavailable": Hi,I have been having issues with my Windows Hello. It started with my previous laptop which I replaced recently, Windows Hello facial recognition was already set up on it. But then out of nowhere it didn't recognize me and when I went to redo facial recognition it said "This...
  4. Bad Performance and unknown program pop up Hello,

Bad Performance and unknown program pop up Hello,: Hello, I have an i9 10900K processor with 32 Gb of ram and Rtx2060 but i am with very slow performance issues in windows, when working even my windows explorer crashes, when this happens sometimes a screen pop up apears and disappears, I managed to take a screen shot but dont...
  5. Bad Performance and unknown program pop up Hello,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad Performance and unknown program pop up Hello,: Hello, I have an i9 10900K processor with 32 Gb of ram and Rtx2060 but i am with very slow performance issues in windows, when working even my windows explorer crashes, when this happens sometimes a screen pop up apears and disappears, I managed to take a screen shot but dont...
  6. Hello, I found a new virus that got around windows defender...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I found a new virus that got around windows defender...: Should I save my hard drive so that microsoft can view the virus?I reinstalled windows from my computer and it created 3 false users and is now running my computer at 100%...There's me: ChillaxThen there's: defaultuser0 defaultuser0:DESKTOP-AJ1HOKO...
  7. Hello, I found a new virus that got around windows defender...

Hello, I found a new virus that got around windows defender...: Should I save my hard drive so that microsoft can view the virus?I reinstalled windows from my computer and it created 3 false users and is now running my computer at 100%...There's me: ChillaxThen there's: defaultuser0 defaultuser0:DESKTOP-AJ1HOKO...
  8. Hello I am a student and I need help with my Wi-Fi of my laptop because it won’t connect to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I am a student and I need help with my Wi-Fi of my laptop because it won’t connect to...: Hello I am a student and I need help with the Wi-Fi of my laptop because it won’t connect to my phone’s hotspot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-am-a-student-and-i-need-help-with-my-wi-fi/8646364f-2de9-49ef-b7b9-e71e0cf5560f
  9. Hello I am a student and I need help with my Wi-Fi of my laptop because it won’t connect to...

Hello I am a student and I need help with my Wi-Fi of my laptop because it won’t connect to...: Hello I am a student and I need help with the Wi-Fi of my laptop because it won’t connect to my phone’s hotspot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-am-a-student-and-i-need-help-with-my-wi-fi/8646364f-2de9-49ef-b7b9-e71e0cf5560f
  10. Hello I am a student and I need help with my Wi-Fi of my laptop because it won’t connect to...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing