Windows 10: Hello!

Discus and support Hello! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Its been a while using windows 10. A few weeks ago I created a second user account but the problem is, that in my c drive,the users folder I can access... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bolton 212, Jan 16, 2022.

1. Hello!

Its been a while using windows 10. A few weeks ago I created a second user account but the problem is, that in my c drive,the users folder I can access all the data present in the contacts folder,downloads and even files in the onedrive of other users using the same computer. Just like that they too can access mine. That's a big security problem for me and the other users. Please can anyone provide me a solution for that?

:)

Bolton 212, Jan 16, 2022
  2. Vicky Acs Win User

Windows hello

Hi Abdullah,

To resolve this camera issue for your Windows Hello, we suggest that you run Hardware and Device troubleshooter. Refer to the following steps:

• Click on 'search' and select 'settings' and type 'Troubleshooting' and select 'Troubleshooting'
    • Click on 'Hardware and Sound' and select 'Hardware and 'Devices' and click on next to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vicky Acs, Jan 16, 2022
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Login with PIN and Hello

Hi Jean,

Windows 10 includes multiple options to sign-in to your account, including the ability to sign-in using a PIN and Windows Hello, which uses facial recognition. For us to provide a solution suited to your concern, we need additional information. Can
    you answer the questions below?

• How are you setting the PIN and Hello?
    • Which build version of Windows is your PC running on?
    • Were there any error codes or messages?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to set up PIN.

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Click the Add button for the PIN and set your PIN.
    • Do the same for the Windows Hello.

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, Jan 16, 2022
  4. Hello!

My hello sign in stopped working.

Hi,

This problem that started after installing the last Windows update might be caused by outdated or corrupted device drivers. For us to better assist you, we'll be needing additional information:

• Are you pertaining on Windows Hello sign-in? If yes, does it mean that the facial recognition is not working?
    • Is there an error message displayed when using Windows Hello?

Meanwhile, it is better to check the status of Windows Hello sign-in option in your computer. To check the Windows Hello status, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Accounts from the list.
    • Select Sign-in options in the left pane of the window.
    • Under Windows Hello, kindly check the status of it.

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest keeping the device drivers like camera driver up-to-date. For your reference, check this article on how to
    update drivers in Windows 10.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Gerard Qui, Jan 16, 2022
Thema:

Hello!

1. Hello! - Similar Threads - Hello

2. Why isn't my 'Hello Face' not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn't my 'Hello Face' not working?: All of my other password sign in options are working except for the Hello Face one. The camera works perfectly fine. But why is it saying this? Help please......
  3. Why isn't my 'Hello Face' not working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why isn't my 'Hello Face' not working?: All of my other password sign in options are working except for the Hello Face one. The camera works perfectly fine. But why is it saying this? Help please......
  4. Hello. I have a problem when i try to instal google play games on my PC. 0x80070002 error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello. I have a problem when i try to instal google play games on my PC. 0x80070002 error...: Hello. I have a problem when i try to instal google play games on my PC. 0x80070002 error code. How can i fix this error? Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-a-problem-when-i-try-to-instal-google/c3318dd5-b15a-4897-8d8c-e4e31287e73c
  5. Hello. I have a problem when i try to instal google play games on my PC. 0x80070002 error...

Hello. I have a problem when i try to instal google play games on my PC. 0x80070002 error...: Hello. I have a problem when i try to instal google play games on my PC. 0x80070002 error code. How can i fix this error? Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-a-problem-when-i-try-to-instal-google/c3318dd5-b15a-4897-8d8c-e4e31287e73c
  6. Help I forgot my PIN for Windows Hello and I cannot reset it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help I forgot my PIN for Windows Hello and I cannot reset it: Help I forgot my PIN for Windows Hello and I cannot reset it. I can only sign in to my computer using my email address and password. If I go to Settings -> Accounts -> Ways to sign in the PIN Windows Hello states This option is currently unavailable. I am unable to reset this...
  7. Help I forgot my PIN for Windows Hello and I cannot reset it

Help I forgot my PIN for Windows Hello and I cannot reset it: Help I forgot my PIN for Windows Hello and I cannot reset it. I can only sign in to my computer using my email address and password. If I go to Settings -> Accounts -> Ways to sign in the PIN Windows Hello states This option is currently unavailable. I am unable to reset this...
  8. Windows Hello "This option is currently unavailable"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello "This option is currently unavailable": Hi,I have been having issues with my Windows Hello. It started with my previous laptop which I replaced recently, Windows Hello facial recognition was already set up on it. But then out of nowhere it didn't recognize me and when I went to redo facial recognition it said "This...
  9. Windows Hello "This option is currently unavailable"

Windows Hello "This option is currently unavailable": Hi,I have been having issues with my Windows Hello. It started with my previous laptop which I replaced recently, Windows Hello facial recognition was already set up on it. But then out of nowhere it didn't recognize me and when I went to redo facial recognition it said "This...
  10. Bad Performance and unknown program pop up Hello,

Bad Performance and unknown program pop up Hello,: Hello, I have an i9 10900K processor with 32 Gb of ram and Rtx2060 but i am with very slow performance issues in windows, when working even my windows explorer crashes, when this happens sometimes a screen pop up apears and disappears, I managed to take a screen shot but dont...