Windows 10: Hello

Discus and support Hello in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows 7 is the Microsoft Windows operating system OS released commercially in October 2009 as the successor to Windows Vista.Windows 7 is built on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Manish Sangwan, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Hello

Windows 7 is the Microsoft Windows operating system OS released commercially in October 2009 as the successor to Windows Vista.Windows 7 is built on the Windows Vista kernel and was intended to be an update to the Vista OS. It uses the same Aero user interface UI that debuted in Windows Vista. As a result, to many end users, the biggest changes between Vista and Windows 7 were faster boot times, new UIs and the addition of Internet Explorer IE 8. The OS is widely available in three retail editions: Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional and Ultimate. Starter, Home Basic and Enterprise edit

:)

Manish Sangwan, Jun 7, 2023
  2. Vicky Acs Win User

Windows hello

Hi Abdullah,

To resolve this camera issue for your Windows Hello, we suggest that you run Hardware and Device troubleshooter. Refer to the following steps:

• Click on 'search' and select 'settings' and type 'Troubleshooting' and select 'Troubleshooting'
    • Click on 'Hardware and Sound' and select 'Hardware and 'Devices' and click on next to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vicky Acs, Jun 7, 2023
  3. windows Hello states it isn't available on this device

Hi Tom,

Try few of the troubleshooting steps below and check if you are able to access Windows Hello.

Step 1: I suggest you to run
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    as it checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the bio-metric finger print reader from Device Manager and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + X from the keyboard, click on Device Manager.
    • Right click on Bio-metric finger print reader, click on
      Properties
    • Go to Drivers tab, click on Update driver software.

Step 3: I recommend you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

For more information refer:
    Windows Hello and privacy: FAQ

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of accessing the Windows Hello feature for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 7, 2023
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Hello

Login with PIN and Hello

Hi Jean,

Windows 10 includes multiple options to sign-in to your account, including the ability to sign-in using a PIN and Windows Hello, which uses facial recognition. For us to provide a solution suited to your concern, we need additional information. Can
    you answer the questions below?

• How are you setting the PIN and Hello?
    • Which build version of Windows is your PC running on?
    • Were there any error codes or messages?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to set up PIN.

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Click the Add button for the PIN and set your PIN.
    • Do the same for the Windows Hello.

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

Hello

1. Hello - Similar Threads - Hello

2. Hello, I have an problem while playing Roblox. I get a 277 error randomally when playing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I have an problem while playing Roblox. I get a 277 error randomally when playing...: I have had this problem for several months and I can't find a solution. it's frustrating so I am asking here. thanks for the replies. error 277 is a connection error I will add a picture. so far I tried - 1. resetting router2. cleaning cache with flushdns 3. replacing...
  3. Hello, I have an problem while playing Roblox. I get a 277 error randomally when playing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, I have an problem while playing Roblox. I get a 277 error randomally when playing...: I have had this problem for several months and I can't find a solution. it's frustrating so I am asking here. thanks for the replies. error 277 is a connection error I will add a picture. so far I tried - 1. resetting router2. cleaning cache with flushdns 3. replacing...
  4. Hello, I have an problem while playing Roblox. I get a 277 error randomally when playing...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Hello, Microsoft Team,.. Notification is inactive because turning on and off got stuck....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, Microsoft Team,.. Notification is inactive because turning on and off got stuck....: Here are these pictures, notification doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-microsoft-team-notification-is-inactive/f3e087b2-5f7d-4230-a73b-0eaedbd25b15
  6. Hello, Microsoft Team,.. Notification is inactive because turning on and off got stuck....

Hello, Microsoft Team,.. Notification is inactive because turning on and off got stuck....: Here are these pictures, notification doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-microsoft-team-notification-is-inactive/f3e087b2-5f7d-4230-a73b-0eaedbd25b15
  7. Why isn't my 'Hello Face' not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn't my 'Hello Face' not working?: All of my other password sign in options are working except for the Hello Face one. The camera works perfectly fine. But why is it saying this? Help please......
  8. Why isn't my 'Hello Face' not working?

Why isn't my 'Hello Face' not working?: All of my other password sign in options are working except for the Hello Face one. The camera works perfectly fine. But why is it saying this? Help please......
  9. Hello. I have a problem when i try to instal google play games on my PC. 0x80070002 error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello. I have a problem when i try to instal google play games on my PC. 0x80070002 error...: Hello. I have a problem when i try to instal google play games on my PC. 0x80070002 error code. How can i fix this error? Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-a-problem-when-i-try-to-instal-google/c3318dd5-b15a-4897-8d8c-e4e31287e73c
  10. Hello. I have a problem when i try to instal google play games on my PC. 0x80070002 error...

Hello. I have a problem when i try to instal google play games on my PC. 0x80070002 error...: Hello. I have a problem when i try to instal google play games on my PC. 0x80070002 error code. How can i fix this error? Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-a-problem-when-i-try-to-instal-google/c3318dd5-b15a-4897-8d8c-e4e31287e73c