Windows 10: Helo sir

Discus and support Helo sir in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Today i installed kali linux as a 2nd operating system I already having windows i installed kali linux in the same ssd but in a different partition as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by hanumantha s, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Helo sir

Today i installed kali linux as a 2nd operating system I already having windows i installed kali linux in the same ssd but in a different partition as a dual boot It successfully installed but after installation it restarted but it comes to windows only . After that I restarted several times it not asking anything it coming directly to windows 11 please tell me what to do Thank you Contact *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

hanumantha s, Jan 25, 2023
  2. MoZaki89 Win User

I need your help Sir NavyLCDR

Thank you Sir for your kindness.

I will do the steps then contact with you again. Wish for you all the best Sir

- - - Updated - - -

Sir, which one is better for me ? Or anyone of them ?

Contents

Option One: Use Media Creation Tool to create Bootable Windows 10 USB for Legacy BIOS and UEFI

Option Two: Use "Rufus" to create Bootable Window 10 USB for Legacy BIOS and UEFI

Option Three: Use "Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool" to create Bootable Windows 10 USB for only Legacy BIOS

Option Four: Manually create Bootable Windows 10 USB for Legacy BIOS and UEFI in Command Prompt

- - - Updated - - -

When I entered

diskpart
    list disk
    list vol

I got on

volume 0 G DVD ROM

Volume 1 C RAW partition 81 GB healthy

Volume 2 E NTFS partition 152 GB healthy

Volume 3 F NTFS partition 231 GB healthy

Volume 4 D NTFS partition 14 GB healthy

MoZaki89, Jan 25, 2023
  3. hello sir

Hi,

More information is required to assist you correctly.

I suggest that you read this for suggestions on how to ask a question in help forums:

"Suggestions for asking a question on help forums"

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375/en-us

Bill Smithers, Jan 25, 2023
  4. Helo sir

Various Connectivity Issues ("Can't connect to chat" & more)

helo, sir,

my nokia lumia 710 have same issue...related to the find my phone setup .

phone is not connected to the windows.com .

i have reset my phone and tried to connect again......and again i have same problem...

please suggest any solution..

desisandeep, Jan 25, 2023
Thema:

Helo sir

1. Helo sir - Similar Threads - Helo sir

2. Helo sir

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Helo sir: Today i installed kali linux as a 2nd operating system I already having windows i installed kali linux in the same ssd but in a different partition as a dual boot It successfully installed but after installation it restarted but it comes to windows only . After that I...
  3. helo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    helo: afzal039 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/helo/623252a7-85ae-4dda-86ce-e937993c446d
  4. helo

helo: afzal039 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/helo/623252a7-85ae-4dda-86ce-e937993c446d
  5. Plz helo me to get out this Blue Screen in my Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Plz helo me to get out this Blue Screen in my Laptop: i accedently deleted microsoft in my laptop by typing windos+r key aftr that when i try to open chrome application it show some key error. then i restart my laptop to check , but it stock in blue sceen .. plz tell me What shoud i do ????...
  6. Plz helo me to get out this Blue Screen in my Laptop

Plz helo me to get out this Blue Screen in my Laptop: i accedently deleted microsoft in my laptop by typing windos+r key aftr that when i try to open chrome application it show some key error. then i restart my laptop to check , but it stock in blue sceen .. plz tell me What shoud i do ????...
  7. helo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    helo: My cpu fan is not working while plugged in so cpu speed is stuck at 0.78 ghz.my computer is 2.30 ghz average speed intel core i5 max is about 2.80 or morebut while my laptop isnt plugged in and works on battery then the cpu usage goes up to 100% and cpu speed up to 2.80 ghz...
  8. helo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    helo: My cpu fan is not working while plugged in so cpu speed is stuck at 0.78 ghz.my computer is 2.30 ghz average speed intel core i5 max is about 2.80 or morebut while my laptop isnt plugged in and works on battery then the cpu usage goes up to 100% and cpu speed up to 2.80 ghz...
  9. helo

10. Critical process died bsod helo

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Critical process died bsod helo: I got the critical process died bsod and I'm stuck in the loop. I just built the computer so I doubt it's a hardware problem. When I try to reset it just says "there was a problem resetting your pc" also booting into to safe mode goes into the bsod. submitted by...