Windows 10: [Help][1909] search is unusable, arrow keys are not pressed.

Discus and support [Help][1909] search is unusable, arrow keys are not pressed. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Jonah-1903 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Jonah-1903, Nov 18, 2020.

1. [Help][1909] search is unusable, arrow keys are not pressed.

/u/Jonah-1903, Nov 18, 2020

2. down arrow key stopped working

My razor lycosa down arrow key decided to not respond at some point today. The other ones work and so does the numpad arrow if i turn off the numlock. Sounds like its just broken and im screwed, but any suggestions?

Hybrid_theory, Nov 18, 2020
  3. Mouse pointer moving on arrow keys pressed

I'm encountering a strange problem on my W10 computer, for a few days my arrow keys have been "driving" my mouse pointer. Pressing the left arrow key will move the pointer a few pixels left, etc.

The first thing that came to my mind was "oh well, I must have enabled Mouse Keys inadvertently". But Mouse Keys use the numpad and even then, it's not enabled. Rebooting doesn't help, but I've noticed it doesn't happen if the current window is ran as another user (Administrator) or if it's the Task Manager, which suggests the event filter that's catching the key press events is only active on my UID.

I've tried killing various processes but I'm running out of ideas. I'm fairly sure it's a dumb issue but it's been driving me nuts.

zdimension, Nov 18, 2020
  4. [Help][1909] search is unusable, arrow keys are not pressed.

Up arrow key not working.Please help?

Hi Greg,

Thanks for your help. I tried the SharpKeys solution suggested by you but still the up arrow key and also down arrow key are not performing the intended function

AbhishekGoyal2, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

[Help][1909] search is unusable, arrow keys are not pressed.

1. [Help][1909] search is unusable, arrow keys are not pressed. - Similar Threads - Help 1909 search

2. tab and arrow key automatically pressing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tab and arrow key automatically pressing: my tab and right arrow keys are pressed sutomatically , i have been facing this issue for quite some time now. I tried all the methods in this similar thread other than the keyboard driver uninstall since i have not attached any external keyboards...
  3. tab and arrow key automatically pressing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    tab and arrow key automatically pressing: my tab and right arrow keys are pressed sutomatically , i have been facing this issue for quite some time now. I tried all the methods in this similar thread other than the keyboard driver uninstall since i have not attached any external keyboards...
  4. i cant press 3 or 4 keys/arrows.

i cant press 3 or 4 keys/arrows.: if u guys know fnf/friday night funkin sometimes i have to press 3 or 4 keys/arrows in some songs and i cant i can only press 2 or 1 plz help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-press-3-or-4-keysarrows/870a21eb-d152-473b-b87a-4f47964b786a
  5. Windows 11 right arrow key press itself.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 right arrow key press itself.: Sometimes I press the right arrow key on my laptop, it will keep pressing itself for a few second. I've been using Key Tweak to disable my right arrow key to stop this, but now I need to fix it.So far I've tried:1. Reset my computer.2. Run windows troubleshooter.3....
  6. Windows 11 right arrow key press itself.

Windows 11 right arrow key press itself.: Sometimes I press the right arrow key on my laptop, it will keep pressing itself for a few second. I've been using Key Tweak to disable my right arrow key to stop this, but now I need to fix it.So far I've tried:1. Reset my computer.2. Run windows troubleshooter.3....
  7. Windows keeps pressing the arrow down key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows keeps pressing the arrow down key: Hi I seem to have a problem with my windows OS as it occasionally just keeps the down key pressed after the autoupdate of win 10. I know this is a windows issue cause my lap top and keyboard was working normally. Has anyone had this issue before or resolved this? as it can be...
  8. My Q key presses the up arrow key

My Q key presses the up arrow key: Hello! So, a few days ago, I was playing a game, which uses the Q key to dash. Then, suddenly, Q key was not working anymore. After a few tries, I realized the Q key was working, but not for up, left and right, only for down. I can't use the ctrl key anymore, and my q key is...
  9. Windows keeps pressing the arrow down key

Windows keeps pressing the arrow down key: Hi I seem to have a problem with my windows OS as it occasionally just keeps the down key pressed so I cannot use the menus or even change my sound source. I know this is a windows issue and not a hardware issue as I work from home using the same setup on the same system but...
  10. Touchpad unusable when key pressed

Touchpad unusable when key pressed: Can't move cursor when a key is pressed. I use Elan touchpad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-unusable-when-key-pressed/59c34dcd-0633-4ee6-b30a-5e64e2c1f356