Windows 10: help 2: electric boogaloo

Discus and support help 2: electric boogaloo in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] hey, its me again, this time i am noticing that when playing games on my laptop, i get constant frame drops from 30-45 down to 5-2 fps. i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/spaceobsessed01, Aug 7, 2020.

1. help 2: electric boogaloo

/u/spaceobsessed01, Aug 7, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 7, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool help 2: electric boogaloo :cool:

jmcslob, Aug 7, 2020
  4. help 2: electric boogaloo

Help with ordinal 2 error

Hi Tory,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to launch the Ordinal 2 on your computer. For us to properly assist you, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Enable DirectPlay.

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Click Programs.
    • Select Turn Windows Features On and Off, click Legacy Components.
    • Choose DirectPlay and enable that.

Step 2: Run the compatibility troubleshooter.

• Press and hold (or right-click) the program.
    • Select Properties, and then select the Compatibility tab.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

help 2: electric boogaloo

1. help 2: electric boogaloo - Similar Threads - help electric boogaloo

2. Help with 2 monitors and 2 computers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with 2 monitors and 2 computers.: Is it possible for me to use my 2 monitors 1 main, the other extended display from my personal pc, then switch for the 2 monitors to do exactly the same for my work laptop. I have just installed a KVM but the way it tells me to set up, I'm getting only one monitor to show my...
  3. Help with 2 monitors and 2 computers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with 2 monitors and 2 computers.: Is it possible for me to use my 2 monitors 1 main, the other extended display from my personal pc, then switch for the 2 monitors to do exactly the same for my work laptop. I have just installed a KVM but the way it tells me to set up, I'm getting only one monitor to show my...
  4. Help with 2 monitors and 2 computers.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. The battery consumes electricity quickly and charges slowly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The battery consumes electricity quickly and charges slowly: As shown in the picture, my computer quickly loses power, but according to the battery report, my battery health is not low. May I ask how to solve it? Thank you...
  6. BSOD Page fault when updating to 20H2 - Electric Boogaloo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Page fault when updating to 20H2 - Electric Boogaloo: Hello I'm attempting to upgrade to 20H2 but have been stopped for the last couple of months by BSOD incurred by Intel Engine Management Interface. I came across this thread which seemed promissing as the person involved had the same motherboard as and seemingly the same...
  7. Help please 2

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help please 2: Ok so i wanted to enter the settings by searching on the search bar and as soon as is searched setting the icon of the setting was a weird picture like not the actuall picture of the setting and i dont know how to change it back to the actuall picture i really need help...
  8. Static/Electricity Sound in Microphone.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Static/Electricity Sound in Microphone.: So I just updated windows 10 today, and now my mic doesn't work. People say that whenever I speak, it sounds like a tesla coil, like arcing electricity. I've tried updating my drivers, disabling all audio enhancements, etc. and so far nothing has worked. Anyone have ideas, or...
  9. What Estimate of Electricity Can Be Used By A Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What Estimate of Electricity Can Be Used By A Laptop: Dear MSCS I would like to know if my Dell XPS 17 702X laptop with 2TB drives, one SSD the other HHD 1TB each 2 8GBRam would burn a hole in the house electricity, because my girlfriend believes it does, since she has had a new service that gives her access to what she is...
  10. Help with WLS 2

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with WLS 2: So I had this crazy idea of using wsl2 with a program called anbox and wow is trying to get that installed a pain. So I guess anbox needs asmem and binder kernal drivers and I found a git hub explaining how to load them. However in order for dkms to build it, I require...