Windows 10: Help 7 years bad luck - Broke my Mirror

Discus and support Help 7 years bad luck - Broke my Mirror in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; While getting my new Crucial MX500 250GB drive cloned from my smaller SSD using the onboard cables and setup to boot, I somehow managed to break my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by glennc, Jun 29, 2019.

1. glennc Win User

Help 7 years bad luck - Broke my Mirror

While getting my new Crucial MX500 250GB drive cloned from my smaller SSD using the onboard cables and setup to boot, I somehow managed to break my Data drive Mirror (Raid1). SSD working fine as C:. I currently seem to have a D: Drive functioning as Dynamic holding my actual data (visible). The second (exact same drive) is unallocated (visible in Disk Management) and when I try to Add Mirror to the D: drive I get a "not enough room on drives to complete.......".
    It has been so long since I did the initial procedure that I've forgotten any foibles I might have made or am missing.
    Thank you for any assistance!

:)

glennc, Jun 29, 2019

2. how Windows 10 mirroring using AMAZON Fire TV stick?

Hi,

Try this.

I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Action Centre.
    • Click on Connect.
    • PC will search and show which devices are available to mirror/cast.
    • Click on the device which you would like to mirror/cast.

Please do let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Mayank Gupta10, Jun 29, 2019
  3. how to mirror windows 10 tablet to amazon fire tv?

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Action Centre.
    • Click on Connect.
    • PC will search and show which devices are available to mirror/cast.
    • Click on the device which you would like to mirror/cast.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows. We'll be happy to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 29, 2019
  4. Help 7 years bad luck - Broke my Mirror

Mirroring function

Just to make sure that this issue doesn't only occur on your particular PC, have you tried mirroring a different PC to the same TV? Did the same issue occur?

Have you also tried mirroring on the same PC before? Did it work successfully? If yes, what were the recent changes made before mirroring failed to work?

To make sure that you got the right steps in projecting a wireless display with Miracast, you may check these steps:

• Turn ON the Miracast option if your TV comes with built-in Miracast support.
    • Press the Windows + I keys to go to
      Settings
    • Click Devices, then Connected Devices.
    • Click on "Add a Device" and wait for the adapter to appear in the list. Click on the receiving adapter.

I'll be waiting for your response.

Michelle Her, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

Help 7 years bad luck - Broke my Mirror

1. Help 7 years bad luck - Broke my Mirror - Similar Threads - Help years bad

2. MY SCREEN BROKE HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY SCREEN BROKE HELP: I was playing Minecraft until I could not do anything and it was moving around and now my mouse is broke I can’t provide a video but only a image right now I’m responding on a phone because I’m to scared to do anythingIt looks like the mouse is fine and monitor but it keeps...
  3. MY SCREEN BROKE HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MY SCREEN BROKE HELP: I was playing Minecraft until I could not do anything and it was moving around and now my mouse is broke I can’t provide a video but only a image right now I’m responding on a phone because I’m to scared to do anythingIt looks like the mouse is fine and monitor but it keeps...
  4. Help! Surface mirrored my desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! Surface mirrored my desktop: submitted by /u/asubio [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i5vyq0/help_surface_mirrored_my_desktop/
  5. help my cat broke my display

help my cat broke my display: [ATTACH] is there a way to move the downscaled resolution to the right of my monitor so i can at least use my monitor for the rest of the quarentine https://preview.redd.it/ecq4yo4sal051.jpg?width=563&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e29d145242c7178c97fadc4599c9658c47be7efc...
  6. Bad Image Error - Tried fixing it multiple times but still no luck

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bad Image Error - Tried fixing it multiple times but still no luck: Hello. This problem started about a week or two ago, and I have tried what I think is everything to fix it. But even through all my attempts I still haven't managed to solve the problem. Here is the error message: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINHTTP.dll is either not designed too...
  7. Help no a broke noob!

Help no a broke noob!: I'm on a serious budget and I can't afford to a better laptop for school. I'm using 4GB of RAM, a Pentium Procesor, a 250 HDD and of course Windows 10. I want to know which minimum hardware tweaks I can get to boost it up. And any software trick will do it. The heaviest...
  8. Screen Mirroring Help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen Mirroring Help!: Hello I am trying to screen mirror. I have never had problems before and suddenly I do. On my Tv I select screen mirroring. On my computer I press p and windows sign. project options: PC screen only, duplicate (which somehow makes a duplicate of my computer screen), extend...
  9. Help 7 years bad luck - Broke my Mirror

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help 7 years bad luck - Broke my Mirror: While getting my new Crucial MX500 250GB drive cloned from my smaller SSD using the onboard cables and setup to boot, I somehow managed to break my Data drive Mirror (Raid1). SSD working fine as C:. I currently seem to have a D: Drive functioning as Dynamic holding my actual...
  10. bad luck

in Windows 10 Support
    bad luck: I'am new to the pc community and i want some advise from you guys about Windows 10 because i bought a pc with windows 7 enterprise in it ,before Microsoft announced the free Windows 10 upgrade and the worse part is that enterprise is't with the free package , now is there a...