Windows 10: Help a noob pls

Discus and support Help a noob pls in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi there guys/girls. I usually use my computer to browse online and maybe use some basic apps such as Netflix or Spotify, but i would like to start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/UserN-, Jul 30, 2020.

1. /u/UserN- Win User

Help a noob pls

Hi there guys/girls. I usually use my computer to browse online and maybe use some basic apps such as Netflix or Spotify, but i would like to start playimg games. I know that i don't have a very powerful hardware (4 gb of ram, a Core i5-8265U @ 1.60 and Intel UHD Graphics 620) but i wanted to try aniway and I dowloades CSGO. The game doesn't run properly, is there something i could do so as to have a better performance?

submitted by /u/UserN-
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/UserN-, Jul 30, 2020
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Jul 30, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 30, 2020
  4. arum Win User

Help a noob pls

Overclocking Inno3d FX5200

pls. suggest im a noob. =)

what will happen or is it advicable to OC this VC?

Thema:

Help a noob pls

1. Help a noob pls - Similar Threads - Help noob pls

2. Pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls help: I need help fixing a problem. My laptop broke yesterday, so I had to take out the hard drive and connect it to another computer. Now, I'm seeing a certain display. Can anyone help me fix it?...
  3. help pls

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    help pls: so my pin isn't working and it's saying that its not available and that i have to reset it but when i click the reset pin button nothing happens, but that's not the issue, the issue is when i try to fix it in the system recovery tab it says that i need my password but every...
  4. Pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls help: Hello pls I don’t know what’s wrong with my pc but some of my apps keep giving me the error message “ this app can’t run on your pc” but it opens the first time I download it but once I quit the application it gives the error again pls help I have done sfc scan and different...
  5. Noob Recovery drive cleaning help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Noob Recovery drive cleaning help.: Hi, I'm trying to clean out my recovery drive. Not sure why its so full and what I can delete. I did unhide the files and just looked nothing else. Thats when I became unsure. I've been reading and I will back up my pc externally one day. For now if there is something I don't...
  6. BSOD computer noob please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD computer noob please help: Hi Recently my computer has been restarting randomly and freezing, checking event viewer on restart never helped. Today it restarted and there was a new error in event viewer which was.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000c4...
  7. Complete noob needs help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Complete noob needs help: I've just downloaded Apex Legends from Steam but it won't launch, error comes in saying "D3DCOMPILER_43.dll was not found" I did some digging and downloaded DirectX, but ANOTHER error pops up, this time it says: "Error creating process <C:\Users\[my...
  8. Help! I’m a noob

Help! I’m a noob: VCRUNTIME.dll I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling through command prompt Tried installing it from the Microsoft website Also tried (scannow) on command prompt. Just trying to download origin for gaming Scared to download anything from the internet I see from YouTube...
  9. Help no a broke noob!

Help no a broke noob!: I'm on a serious budget and I can't afford to a better laptop for school. I'm using 4GB of RAM, a Pentium Procesor, a 250 HDD and of course Windows 10. I want to know which minimum hardware tweaks I can get to boost it up. And any software trick will do it. The heaviest...
  10. help pls

help pls: i accidentally downloaded windows 10 on my hdd and want to put in on my ssd. How should i go about this? should i factory reset my pc? would doing this delete windows 10 so that i can re download it onto my ssd? submitted by /u/StonerSloth125 [link] [comments]...