Windows 10: HELP!! A variety of BSoD causes on a newly hand-built computer

Discus and support HELP!! A variety of BSoD causes on a newly hand-built computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; HELP!! A variety of BSoD causes on a newly hand-built computer The most recent ones are: ~ IRQL not equal or less ~ System Service exception ~ System... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SaBer4, May 3, 2019.

1. SaBer4 Win User

HELP!! A variety of BSoD causes on a newly hand-built computer

The most recent ones are:
    ~ IRQL not equal or less
    ~ System Service exception
    ~ System thread exception not handled
    and ESPECIALLY: ~ Memory Managment

And While typing this i got "NTF system file" and "memory management"

-------------
    Here are my Specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 1200 3.1GHz
    RAM: 1x8GB Corsair Vengence LPX
    GPU: MSI NVIDIA Geforce GT 1030 2GB LP OC
    CASE/PSU: Cooler Master Elite 342 USB3.0 Internal
    MOTHERBOARD: a320m Grenade
    --------------
    `all drivers are up to date according to driver talent
    `MINIDUMP FILES(recent ones): https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhNGi2ehjuqssiaW2HcNp2lPaBGt

:)

SaBer4, May 3, 2019
  2. DEN
    den Win User

BSoDS on newly built PC

Since it is my first time, i did not know that there is a vendors approved list. and it is not. is that the reason for my BSODS?

3. is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, May 3, 2019
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

BSoDS on newly built PC

If you have run then each alone in each slot, and it works, but only BSOD with both installed, then it may likely not be the memory or the RAM slots.

I know you used pcpartpicker, but is the memory on the vendor's approved list? I've not used them before so I don't know if they research that for you.

Have you the most recent BIOS?

Do you have the correct chipset driver for the motherboard?

IF all of that is ok, I'm leaning toward the memory controller being bad, slim though the possibility is.

Good luck, and let us know how it progresses!

rtwjunkie, May 3, 2019
Thema:

1. HELP!! A variety of BSoD causes on a newly hand-built computer - Similar Threads - HELP variety BSoD

2. Intermittent BSOD's on newly built PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intermittent BSOD's on newly built PC: I'm getting Some BSOD's intermittently about two weeks after building my computer and I need some help in pinpointing the issue. Uncertain as to the cause, however it blusescreened multiple times during my initial Windows setup, now it seems to happen a couple of times a...
  3. Constant BSOD with hand-built PC

Constant BSOD with hand-built PC: Hello, So I've been having BSOD issues on my PC for quite some time now, which I've been constantly working on it to find a fix. I'm going to give a timeline of my troubleshooting steps and changes I've made to try and eliminate the problem. System Specs: CPU - Ryzen 7...
  4. BSoD on newly built computer

BSoD on newly built computer: I have gotten 3 BSoDs since building this computer 1 week ago. I don't know what code it's throwing, sometimes happens while in screen lock. It restarts too quick for me to see what the code is and I have no idea how to interpret the codes to see what they mean. The latest...
  5. Newly built pc Help! please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Newly built pc Help! please: Hi, So everything was going great until i tried to install windows 10 from a pre made windows 10 installation usb bought from amazon. error message: Windows failed to start then says.. The operating system couldnt be loaded because the system registry file is missing or...
  6. Newly built computer restarts randomly HELP

Newly built computer restarts randomly HELP: I5-9600k Asus Prime z390a Radeon Red devil RX 5700XT G.skill Ripjaws DDR4 3200Mhz 2x8Gb ram 650W EVGA Bronze rated psu Gamdias C 2 fan radiator So i had an issue building this. When i first put it all together, it wouldn't post with both sticks of ram in the mobo, in...
  7. Newly built pc help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Newly built pc help: So ive got my pc all built and set up. I have windows 10 on a laptop, and got windows 10 education for free. So i know theres a media creation tool, do i just use that and then enter the product key once i put the usb in the pc and boot it up? submitted by /u/Hballzz...
  8. Constant BSODs on Newly Built PC

Constant BSODs on Newly Built PC: I just built a new computer the other day. It is my first custom build, so I was very excited to have it done. Everything went well for the first few hours of use, but then I encountered a blue screen. I thought maybe it was just a one-time thing, but over the past few days,...
  9. BSOD - Newly Built Computer - EventID 41 BugcheckCode 265

BSOD - Newly Built Computer - EventID 41 BugcheckCode 265: Just built this computer two weeks ago with all brand new components. I installed an OEM copy of Win10 clean. Updated it and updated the graphics card. I did not update BIOS or motherboard chipset. Everything was fine but a few days ago I started getting the same BSOD...
  10. Newly Built PC random BSODs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Newly Built PC random BSODs: I just built this PC and I keep getting random BSODs. I used driver verifier and it showed that there is a issue with the sound driver. I updated it, but I still get the bsods but am not sure if it is for a different reason. . The PC also started randomly stuttering after the...