Windows 10: Help about manual OS choice

Discus and support Help about manual OS choice in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello guys. For use android emulator, used that codes in cmd: C:\>bcdedit /copy {current} /d "No Hyper-V" The entry was successfully copied to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by muratyagli, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Help about manual OS choice

Hello guys. For use android emulator, used that codes in cmd:

C:\>bcdedit /copy {current} /d "No Hyper-V"
    The entry was successfully copied to {ff-23-113-824e-5c5144ea}.

C:\>bcdedit /set {ff-23-113-824e-5c5144ea} hypervisorlaunchtype off
    The operation completed successfully.

Codes founded from here: Android Emulators do not work when Hyper-V is active. - Windows 10 Forums

I fixed my problem with that. Now when i restart my pc, i'm seeing that screen: Prblem - Eksiye.com

I marked with ''X'' two of them. I wanna remove them from my screen.

I also marked ''✔'' one of them, i wanna keep it and make it choice automaticly. I dont wanna see this screen every time. Please help me about it. I dont know where can i find these settings.

:)

muratyagli, Jan 29, 2019
  2. drdeathx Win User

Help choosing a new case

Don't really know how to help you. You are being vague. Here is what I would do. Choosing a case is aesthetics first. Shop NewEgg and list the cases you like and list them. Members will suggest the best choice from your selections.

drdeathx, Jan 29, 2019
  3. Depth Win User
    Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Jan 29, 2019
  4. Help about manual OS choice

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

Help about manual OS choice

1. Help about manual OS choice - Similar Threads - Help manual choice

2. About Installation of Windows 10 OS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    About Installation of Windows 10 OS: I want to install Windows 10 on my laptop but laptop doesn't show any OS .So how I fix my problem??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-installation-of-windows-10-os/bb17fe02-2395-4f93-83b9-69aa31339a47
  3. Help about manual OS choice

Help about manual OS choice: Hello guys. For use noxplayer android emulator, i used that codes in cmd: C:\>bcdedit /copy {current} /d "No Hyper-V" The entry was successfully copied to {ff-23-113-824e-5c5144ea}. C:\>bcdedit /set {ff-23-113-824e-5c5144ea} hypervisorlaunchtype off The operation...
  4. ad choice

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ad choice: How can I get rid of this? It takes up my screen and makes start up very slow Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ad-choice/38f9182a-6da7-4e55-a17d-07c497f9ee95"
  5. BSOD with 3 Win 10 OS choices

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD with 3 Win 10 OS choices: This started a while back with a BSOD saying 0x000000e. Which I goggled and found a remedy. The a few days after I get this with a choice of 3 Window 10 OS's to choose from. I have always picked the middle one and after a 4 to 6 restarts it goes away and does not appear again...
  6. Is It Possible to have a choice of what OS you want to boot up?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is It Possible to have a choice of what OS you want to boot up?: Ok so, several months ago, I visited the University of Arkansas Library and used one of their computers. When I set down, I noticed the image that was on the monitor and it basically said "Choose which operating system you want to boot in to".... It sort of looked like this,...
  7. Processor choice??

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Processor choice??: I'm torn between the following: 1. AMD A10-6800K 2. Intel I3-4150 The Intel is a better chip overall but would it be worth the effort to replace the motherboard to get the Intel?? TIA Jeff 5288
  8. OS choices during reboot

OS choices during reboot: Since upgrading to Win 10 anytime that I reboot my machine I get a screen where I have so many seconds to accept either Windows 7 or Windows 7 recovered. I let the timer run down or I hit enter which would load the Windows 7 OS. However Windows ten loads. Why am I getting...
  9. Slow boot/shutdown sometimes & Sys Config shows a choice of OS?

in Windows 10 Support
    Slow boot/shutdown sometimes & Sys Config shows a choice of OS?: The PC of my Wife is suffering occasional slow shutdowns. Interestingly too, sometimes the Wi-Fi icon doesn't come on boot ups and it is very slow connecting to the internet. Occasionally and recently on start-up we get the option of which OS we want to use on a blue...
  10. Help me make a choice here...

in Windows 10 Support
    Help me make a choice here...: I've read and heard more and more about Windows 10's streaming capabilities with the Xbone, and it sounds amazing. I read in an interview that Microsoft is looking into supporting the streaming feature across different networks, which is huge. Failing that, there have been...