Windows 10: Help about manual OS choice

Discus and support Help about manual OS choice in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello guys. For use android emulator, used that codes in cmd: C:\>bcdedit /copy {current} /d "No Hyper-V" The entry was successfully copied to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by muratyagli, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Help about manual OS choice

Hello guys. For use android emulator, used that codes in cmd:

C:\>bcdedit /copy {current} /d "No Hyper-V"
    The entry was successfully copied to {ff-23-113-824e-5c5144ea}.

C:\>bcdedit /set {ff-23-113-824e-5c5144ea} hypervisorlaunchtype off
    The operation completed successfully.

Codes founded from here: Android Emulators do not work when Hyper-V is active. - Windows 10 Forums

I fixed my problem with that. Now when i restart my pc, i'm seeing that screen: Prblem - Eksiye.com

I marked with ''X'' two of them. I wanna remove them from my screen.

I also marked ''✔'' one of them, i wanna keep it and make it choice automaticly. I dont wanna see this screen every time. Please help me about it. I dont know where can i find these settings.

:)

muratyagli, Jan 29, 2019
  2. drdeathx Win User

Help choosing a new case

Don't really know how to help you. You are being vague. Here is what I would do. Choosing a case is aesthetics first. Shop NewEgg and list the cases you like and list them. Members will suggest the best choice from your selections.

drdeathx, Jan 29, 2019
  3. Depth Win User
    Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Jan 29, 2019
  4. Help about manual OS choice

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

Help about manual OS choice

1. Help about manual OS choice - Similar Threads - Help manual choice

2. Help to update driver manually

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help to update driver manually: I downloaded the zip files and unzipped them for the recent driver updates to surface 8.1 but am unsure how to get the update files to download, do I physically move the driver from the zip file to the driver folder or is there something else I need to do? I hear there is an...
  3. Help to update driver manually

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help to update driver manually: I downloaded the zip files and unzipped them for the recent driver updates to surface 8.1 but am unsure how to get the update files to download, do I physically move the driver from the zip file to the driver folder or is there something else I need to do? I hear there is an...
  4. Need help in creating manual backup of Windows OS.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help in creating manual backup of Windows OS.: I want to create manual backup of My Windows 10 laptop and Windows 7 desktop. How can I do it? Can I transfer my Windows 10 to my Windows 7 desktop through my laptop? Do I need hidden folders too?...
  5. About 64 bit OS??????

About 64 bit OS??????: My motherboard : Asus. Model:P5QPL-AM. My OS:windows 10 pro 1903. Architecture:32 bit. Currently I have ram:2 GB. If I buy a 4 GB ram and make it 6 GB, Now, is 64 bit OS is useful than 32 bit???? If I buy 2 GB ram and make it 4 GB ram, Now, is 64 bit OS...
  6. Choices

in Windows 10 Customization
    Choices: Is anyone else tired of being told I can't do something can't disable quick access in file explorer can't remove Bing can't get Cortana do use Google can't use network sharing any more and the list goes on,] I'm sure you have a few things to add as well Why does it...
  7. Help about manual OS choice

Help about manual OS choice: Hello guys. For use noxplayer android emulator, i used that codes in cmd: C:\>bcdedit /copy {current} /d "No Hyper-V" The entry was successfully copied to {ff-23-113-824e-5c5144ea}. C:\>bcdedit /set {ff-23-113-824e-5c5144ea} hypervisorlaunchtype off The operation...
  8. BSOD with 3 Win 10 OS choices

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD with 3 Win 10 OS choices: This started a while back with a BSOD saying 0x000000e. Which I goggled and found a remedy. The a few days after I get this with a choice of 3 Window 10 OS's to choose from. I have always picked the middle one and after a 4 to 6 restarts it goes away and does not appear again...
  9. OS choices during reboot

OS choices during reboot: Since upgrading to Win 10 anytime that I reboot my machine I get a screen where I have so many seconds to accept either Windows 7 or Windows 7 recovered. I let the timer run down or I hit enter which would load the Windows 7 OS. However Windows ten loads. Why am I getting...
  10. Help me make a choice here...

in Windows 10 Support
    Help me make a choice here...: I've read and heard more and more about Windows 10's streaming capabilities with the Xbone, and it sounds amazing. I read in an interview that Microsoft is looking into supporting the streaming feature across different networks, which is huge. Failing that, there have been...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to remove ff-23-113-824e-5c5144ea