Windows 10: help about win 10

Discus and support help about win 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; my usb miss behave last night. i have file inside the usb but they disappear i looke on the internet one of the problem maybe it was a virus a malware... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RadiantCriticism, Feb 23, 2021 at 6:17 AM.

1. help about win 10

my usb miss behave last night. i have file inside the usb but they disappear i looke on the internet one of the problem maybe it was a virus a malware maybe do i need to worry that maybe these will affect my pc files

submitted by /u/RadiantCriticism
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RadiantCriticism, Feb 23, 2021 at 6:17 AM

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

4. help about win 10

Stop Win 10 install

Hi Bryon,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

• Let us know are you referring to Update list when you say "Win 10 mailing list"?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to Run the Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) tool which fixes the Windows corruption error if there are any. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows+X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type the command DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
      and hit Enter.
    Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance and we'll be glad to assist you further.

Navneet Anand, Feb 23, 2021 at 6:22 AM
Thema:

help about win 10

1. help about win 10 - Similar Threads - help

2. Windows 10 opening Adobe Illustraor help search in IE not defailt browser (Firefox)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 opening Adobe Illustraor help search in IE not defailt browser (Firefox): Whenever I search in the help box in Adobe Illustrator, the browser that opens is IE - despite my default browser being Firefox. On my Windows 10 machine, if I look in: C > Programme Files (86) > Common Files > Adobe > Help > en_GB > Illustrator > 14.0 I can find the...
  3. need help with clean install for win10, stuck @ drive O unallocated space

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    need help with clean install for win10, stuck @ drive O unallocated space: Hi, working on doing clean install on my Toshiba Satellite, which has a relatively new installation of Windows 10 on top of Windows 8 previously. The install is coming off of a thumb drive that I made on my other windows 10 machine using the "make an install Drive for a...
  4. I need some help. Has anyone's computers been freezing with every feature update since the...

I need some help. Has anyone's computers been freezing with every feature update since the...: https://www.laptopmag.com/news/windows-10-update-causes-pcs-to-freeze-but-there-is-some-good-news That article kind of explains what I'm experiencing here. After every feature update since 2004, my PC will just randomly freeze regardless of what I'm doing, and I'll have to...
  5. Help with my cursor color

Help with my cursor color: I changed my cursor to a cross, and when I hover over my desktop it changes and becomes seethough (kind of) its annoying and idk how to fix it I tried changing my ease of access stetting still no fix, please help I just want it to be a solid black cursor submitted by...
  6. can any one help me ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can any one help me ?: my friend has the same laptop model that i have but he get more fps in games how? when hes streaming he gets 145 fps in valorant but when i stream it falls to 60-50 fps why? and my ussual fps is 100-90 fps in valorant and hes usual fps when not streaming is 145-160 fps pls...
  7. Office Suite Key help..?

Office Suite Key help..?: So, i updated a windows x32 to x64, which was free and the product key automatically registered and whatnot-ed, but i neglected to check if office suite could do the same. I vaguely remember if my previous suite was either downloaded via an old mdsn account(expired?; no idea...
  8. I NEED help guys

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I NEED help guys: [ATTACH] i need help to this guys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-guys/24ded597-8e63-42e9-a8bb-f42a94ef12fc
  9. Cant full screen some games and need help

Cant full screen some games and need help: So, I know windows is not a gaming computer, but it’s the only computer I have so I like to play games on there, I downloaded some stuff, and there would be a problem that I am running into, for some games there is a little box that full screens for you, but for most of my...
  10. Computer crashes randomly, need some help

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer crashes randomly, need some help: I have a new computer that I use for mapping and 3D rendering, but it keeps on freezing randomly for no apparent reason. It freezes during random times, whether I'm using a heavy software for 3D rendering, or if I'm just simply browsing through the internet! I've read on...