Windows 10: help about win 10

Discus and support help about win 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; my usb miss behave last night. i have file inside the usb but they disappear i looke on the internet one of the problem maybe it was a virus a malware... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RadiantCriticism, Feb 23, 2021.

1. help about win 10

my usb miss behave last night. i have file inside the usb but they disappear i looke on the internet one of the problem maybe it was a virus a malware maybe do i need to worry that maybe these will affect my pc files

submitted by /u/RadiantCriticism
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RadiantCriticism, Feb 23, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 23, 2021
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Feb 23, 2021
  4. help about win 10

Stop Win 10 install

Hi Bryon,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

• Let us know are you referring to Update list when you say "Win 10 mailing list"?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to Run the Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) tool which fixes the Windows corruption error if there are any. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows+X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type the command DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
      and hit Enter.
    Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance and we'll be glad to assist you further.

Navneet Anand, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

help about win 10

1. help about win 10 - Similar Threads - help

2. Windows 10 activation help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activation help: I just got a new ibuypower pc and I cant activate windows 10. this is my first ever pc and it came with windows 10 preinstalled or so i thought but i need a license?. Can someone help please?...
  3. Please Help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Please Help: Please help my computer is glitching when I drag or scroll sometimes this black bar shows and when i move it up the black bar covers the screen and then the screen glitches in different colors while flickering its really irritating and its starting to hurt my eyes...
  4. Storage Help!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage Help!: I already deleted most of the apps in my computer and it is still showing that I have 250 used storage how come? I dont have much files, I have 500 gb overall storage. Help me please!...
  5. help w/mysqli update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help w/mysqli update: Hi, I'm trying to update a database using MYSQLi using a form and I closed my eyes and got lost. I think the form is correct but I'm not sure how to state that the update is good (it's not). help! ----------------------------------------------------- <!DOCTYPE html><html...
  6. BSOD. Please help me in finding the issue.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD. Please help me in finding the issue.: here is the bugcheck analysis/ this happened while i was gaming ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis...
  7. Can anyone Help with my navigation pane?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone Help with my navigation pane?: [ATTACH] Anyone know how I can enable the navigation pane?? I misclicked and it went away and now i cant fix it. Even upon un-checking and re-checking the navigation pane box, nothing has changed. submitted by /u/Economist-Practical [link] [comments]...
  8. recover my password for windows can u help me out

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    recover my password for windows can u help me out: i needhelp with my password for windows so i can sign in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-my-password-for-windows-can-u-help-me-out/2d560fb2-0c47-49c2-ad3a-0fed34eabc6a
  9. Help! Which PC is good for Art/Clip Studio paint?

Help! Which PC is good for Art/Clip Studio paint?: I have a budget of $800 and I need to be able to run Clip Studio Paint on it. submitted by /u/Anubis-Hound [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m0pjwh/help_which_pc_is_good_for_artclip_studio_paint/
  10. Help turning off adaptive brightness

Help turning off adaptive brightness: I'm aware that there are tons of posts regarding this on the subreddit, and I have looked through them all and I have not found anything that works. Most of the tutorials I have followed online have been from several years ago and often times, the settings they change don't...