Windows 10: Help! Account stolen and Computer hacked

Discus and support Help! Account stolen and Computer hacked in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My son Connor McAulay was on my office computer when his Minecraft account was stolen and the screen went black and the computer shut down. I have no... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Judith McAulay, Jun 1, 2023.

1. Help! Account stolen and Computer hacked

My son Connor McAulay was on my office computer when his Minecraft account was stolen and the screen went black and the computer shut down. I have no idea how long the hacker was in the network and I my law firm has have very sensitive documents. we know it was a hacker as his email and accounts received confirmation of change from Bangladesh.I have put reported it to the FTC reference # 160347937 and have been trying to contact Microsoft both online and phone repeatedly with no success. Please contact me ASAP. I need to retrieve the stolen accounts and get to a place where I can turn my comp

:)

Judith McAulay, Jun 1, 2023
Thema:

Help! Account stolen and Computer hacked

1. Help! Account stolen and Computer hacked - Similar Threads - Help Account stolen

2. Help! Account stolen and Computer hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! Account stolen and Computer hacked: My son Connor McAulay was on my office computer when his Minecraft account was stolen and the screen went black and the computer shut down. I have no idea how long the hacker was in the network and I my law firm has have very sensitive documents. we know it was a hacker as...
  3. Help! Account stolen and Computer hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! Account stolen and Computer hacked: My son Connor McAulay was on my office computer when his Minecraft account was stolen and the screen went black and the computer shut down. I have no idea how long the hacker was in the network and I my law firm has have very sensitive documents. we know it was a hacker as...
  4. HELP! SYNCED DATA ON STOLEN COMPUTER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP! SYNCED DATA ON STOLEN COMPUTER: I apologize in advance this is the first time I have ever posted a question or have been part of the "community" with microsoft. I recently had two computers for work and school, but unfortunately, my Gateway Windows 10 was stolen and it had stuff synced. I am not sure what...
  5. Help account hacked!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help account hacked!: Help!Account has been hacked and there doesn't seem to be anyway to contact Microsoft?They deleted the account so it keeps saying account not found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-account-hacked/820f356f-809f-482b-993a-11f2737f41d2
  6. Help account hacked!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help account hacked!: Help!Account has been hacked and there doesn't seem to be anyway to contact Microsoft?They deleted the account so it keeps saying account not found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-account-hacked/820f356f-809f-482b-993a-11f2737f41d2
  7. Help account hacked!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. Computer hacked. Files stolen.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer hacked. Files stolen.: I have a new computer. I tried to transfer files from old laptop to new computer using Dropbox. Transfer didn't work I don't think. Tried to reach Dropbox. A support service appearing to be from Dropbox appeared. I clicked on it only to hear I couldn't get my files back...
  9. Windows 10 hacked then stolen !! ??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 hacked then stolen !! ??: Yes it happened, this one, there are 6 administrators , but that's just some using my accounts on this one and using accounts on my other laptop that they stole my windows program from and changed my product key, now this one, my firewall was open for all incoming traffic ,...
  10. Security of local account on a stolen computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security of local account on a stolen computer: Hi all sorry trouble you had my laptop stolen about 3 weeks was using a windows local account password windows 10 not sure witch version of windows i had it was the one with the password hint just looking for some advice are they really easy to get past the password for the...