Windows 10: [Help] After I uninstalled a program called "Laptrac", This annoying popup message is...

Discus and support [Help] After I uninstalled a program called "Laptrac", This annoying popup message is... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sabapathysuresh [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sabapathysuresh, Feb 2, 2021.

1. [Help] After I uninstalled a program called "Laptrac", This annoying popup message is...

/u/sabapathysuresh, Feb 2, 2021

2. can't uninstall program

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I appreciate your effort in resolving this issue.

- Did you try un-installing the program from programs and features?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Repairing or removing programs

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.
    • On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    If you are still unable to uninstall the program, follow the steps below.

• In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.
    • Select Programs > Programs and Features, then select the program.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.

Let us know the status.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Feb 2, 2021
  3. trigan5 Win User
    Cannot uninstall Free Sound Recorder v10.7.1 Type 32 bit HELP!

I have an HP laptop with Windows 10 installed Version number 1903 and I think it is 64 bit. I installed the above program 2 months ago and I want to uninstall it.
    I tried the many suggestions provided here:
    Uninstall and Remove Free Sound Recorder 8.2.3 Step by Step
    except the last suggestion but none of them worked.
    The last suggestion tells you to download a third party uninstaller and tells you to click on a link which I do not know I can trust. I have however tried installing Revo uninstaller 2.1.0 free version and even this program could not uninstall the program. The message is always the same

C\Program Files(86x)\Free Sound Recorder\unins000.dat" does not exist. Cannot uninstall.

Will installing bitdefender antivirus program get rid of it?
    PLEASE HELP.

trigan5, Feb 2, 2021
  4. [Help] After I uninstalled a program called "Laptrac", This annoying popup message is...

Weatherbug popup

On Windows 10 I keep getting an annoying WeatherBug popup. It's not listed in Addd/remove programs and therefore can't be uninstalled as a program. How do I get rid of this annoyance?

OwenWalkerZU, Feb 2, 2021
Thema:

[Help] After I uninstalled a program called "Laptrac", This annoying popup message is...

1. [Help] After I uninstalled a program called "Laptrac", This annoying popup message is... - Similar Threads - Help uninstalled program

2. Annoying Microsoft popup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Annoying Microsoft popup: When I click to open an email in Outlook I have popup "When you sign in, we use your account to sign you in to other Microsoft apps and services," with options to "Continue" or "Don't sign in." I click "Don't sign in", as I use different Microsoft accounts for different...
  3. Mysterious annoying popup

Mysterious annoying popup: I am suddenly getting an annoying repetitive message, referencing external flash drives, for no obvious reason that will not go away. "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create...
  4. Mysterious annoying popup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mysterious annoying popup: I am suddenly getting an annoying repetitive message, referencing external flash drives, for no obvious reason that will not go away. "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create...
  5. annoying popups

in Windows 10 Customization
    annoying popups: How can I get rid of constant popup that begin on my desktop and continue wherever I go from there? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-popups/74893105-46df-43e1-9d68-e3de2fef2693
  6. annoying beeps and popups

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    annoying beeps and popups: my computer dings every few seconds saying usb device not recognised..windows doesnt recognise..recommend reconnect driver or update tried everything still beebs and pops up windows..even tried system restore help please...
  7. annoying popup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    annoying popup: I have an annoying popup that flashes onto my screen warning of some program failure or something but before I can read it, it's gone and comes back every minute or so and has progressively become faster and faster....
  8. Annoying Malwarebytes popup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Annoying Malwarebytes popup: When I first installed MBAM, it was automatically the trial paid Version. Since I hadn't upgraded after the trial, it reverted to the free version (which is what I wanted). Every time I turn on my computer I get a pop-up from Malwarebytes trying to upgrade me. Is there any...
  9. Annoying PopUp.

Annoying PopUp.: Hi, this annoying pop-up, suddenly appeared, it's in Spanish, I think. Is it a virus or a continuation of Micro$ofts policy to annoy users (customers) to the Max!! 20489
  10. Annoying popup menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Annoying popup menu: Recently I have been getting an Windows 10 popup menu (see attached file) that comes up randomly and I have no idea how to turn it off. What is really annoying is when I am typing in Word or an email and it pops up, if I hit the corresponding letter that service opens up....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Laptrac uninstalled