Windows 10: [Help] After the recent update, my laptop's bluetooth won't work anymore. It says "couldn't...

Discus and support [Help] After the recent update, my laptop's bluetooth won't work anymore. It says "couldn't... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/Fragiline [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/flozlx/help_after_the_recent_update_my_laptops_bluetooth/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Fragiline, Mar 20, 2020.

1. [Help] After the recent update, my laptop's bluetooth won't work anymore. It says "couldn't...

/u/Fragiline, Mar 20, 2020
  2. tabuf Win User

N97 Bluetooth disappeared, won´t start again

Today without any reason the Bluetooth disappeared, and it won´t start anymore from the connections menu. Any clue where to start looking. Software V20, and no new update available.

tabuf, Mar 20, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. [Help] After the recent update, my laptop's bluetooth won't work anymore. It says "couldn't...

Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

[Help] After the recent update, my laptop's bluetooth won't work anymore. It says "couldn't...

1. [Help] After the recent update, my laptop's bluetooth won't work anymore. It says "couldn't... - Similar Threads - Help recent update

2. My Bluetooth will not let me add new devices anymore after recent update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Bluetooth will not let me add new devices anymore after recent update: Andrew the previous update my computer when crazy and I had to roll back and then another update came out that was stable which would be the most recent update. But for some reason now I cannot add new devices to Bluetooth. All my old devices are connected still and work...
  3. My Bluetooth will not let me add new devices anymore after recent update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Bluetooth will not let me add new devices anymore after recent update: Andrew the previous update my computer when crazy and I had to roll back and then another update came out that was stable which would be the most recent update. But for some reason now I cannot add new devices to Bluetooth. All my old devices are connected still and work...
  4. Is Bluetooth not available on my laptop anymore?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Bluetooth not available on my laptop anymore?: Bluetooth was working on my laptop and suddenly stopped working. I have no toggle to turn it in or off and it does not show up in Device Manager or in Show Hidden Devices. I have done the Bluetooth troubleshoot and it says that my laptop is no longer compatible with...
  5. My bluetooth headphones won't pair anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My bluetooth headphones won't pair anymore: Hi, I will provide a little context to my issue. I have used these headphones before they worked fine for a very long time, but suddenly they stopped working and I don't know why. My headphones are beats solo 3 and I was experiencing an issue I sometimes have with them; the...
  6. After recent Win10 updates, lots not working anymore.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After recent Win10 updates, lots not working anymore.: I had to reinstall MS Office; none of the my apps in StartMenu - regardless of which ones - will open when I click on them. I Pin apps to Taskbar and when I click on the icon in TaskBar, they disappear: Mail, Calendar, Calculator, Outlook, OneNote, StickyNotes, to name a few....
  7. Laptop keyboard not working after recent update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop keyboard not working after recent update: External won’t work either. I’ve tried reinstalling keyboards, updating drivers, restarting several times and nothing works. Please help. Already had to reset my laptop after a previous update nearly killed it. submitted by /u/winters_soldier [link] [comments]...
  8. My Bluetooth Does Not Work Anymore After Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Bluetooth Does Not Work Anymore After Windows 10 Update: So i played a game on my pc with my controller via bluetooth connected, i lay down my controller and walk away for a few minutes as i come back the controller turned off and i could not reconnect it. Then i opened my settings and saw this while i was gaming i had a windows...
  9. Bluetooth won't work in my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth won't work in my laptop: The blue tooth function disappeared from my laptop a few months after I bought it and I reckon it was a windows update that caused it to disappear but even after updating it to the newest driver, doing system restore, etc. it sill won't work :'( My hardware for sure has blue...
  10. Apps won't work after recent windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apps won't work after recent windows update: After the most recent Windows update in the last 2 weeks, there are various apps on my laptop that won't open. When I click on the icon, they open for a second and then immediately close. Other options for opening them also do not work. The Microsoft Shopping, the...