Windows 10: Help again with BSOD!

Discus and support Help again with BSOD! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Well, I felt that I should report this BSOD again as it occurred twice today. The last time it happened, where it also occurred twice, was 26Jun or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PianSa, Jul 15, 2019.

1. PianSa Win User

Help again with BSOD!

Well, I felt that I should report this BSOD again as it occurred twice today. The last time it happened, where it also occurred twice, was 26Jun or nearly 3 weeks ago.

Here’s the dump:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AveZd4hV0ZCShe9WwSGYaxhXCPB2yA?e=uepZKX

Thanks.

:)

PianSa, Jul 15, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 15, 2019
  3. BSOD Help!

Disable hardware accel in your browsers. Also aumha.org for bsods listing. Turn on power saving for your gcs(set to oc in games but not webbrowsing)

eidairaman1, Jul 15, 2019
  4. axe0 Win User

Help again with BSOD!

BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums Help again with BSOD! :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Help again with BSOD! [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

Thema:

Help again with BSOD!

1. Help again with BSOD! - Similar Threads - Help again BSOD

2. BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe again and again, pls help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe again and again, pls help: hi all, my 3 months old laptop is having BSOD here and there recently. I have tried updating all my drivers from HP's website including updating BIOS but so far it didn't help at all. heres the messages from whocrashed and also my recent dmp file on dropbox. thank...
  3. BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe again and again, pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe again and again, pls help: hi all, my 3 months old laptop is having BSOD here and there recently. I have tried updating all my drivers from HP's website including updating BIOS but so far it didn't help at all. heres the messages from whocrashed and also my recent dmp file on dropbox. thank...
  4. BSOD Again

BSOD Again: Here Is The Dump File...Please suggest something.I'm using Asus Tuf F15 laptopdump file here....MiniDump https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-again/d2fe3035-00e8-48c4-983a-77f34b421926
  5. help i have BSOD again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help i have BSOD again: Crash ListCreated by using BlueScreenViewDump FileCrash TimeBug Check StringBug Check CodeParameter 1Parameter 2Parameter 3Parameter 4Caused By DriverCaused By AddressFile DescriptionProduct NameCompanyFile VersionProcessorCrash AddressStack Address 1Stack Address 2Stack...
  6. help i have BSOD again

help i have BSOD again: Crash ListCreated by using BlueScreenViewDump FileCrash TimeBug Check StringBug Check CodeParameter 1Parameter 2Parameter 3Parameter 4Caused By DriverCaused By AddressFile DescriptionProduct NameCompanyFile VersionProcessorCrash AddressStack Address 1Stack Address 2Stack...
  7. BSOD again and again and again :-

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD again and again and again :-: Hi everyone,I am facing a very irritating problem within Windows 10 Home Single Language v. 21H1, build 19043.1023 where your help/expertise would be much appreciated.About 6 months ago I bought here in Brazil a laptop Dell Inspiron 15, model 3583 Intel Core i7-8565U CPU...
  8. Help again...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help again...: My computer’s ethernet seems to not work, it has only ethernet not wireless ive tried restarting my network configs unistalling driver ipconifg/all seems fine but ping 8.8.8.8 times out all 4 times and loses all packets if you can help thank you....
  9. another BSOD please help me again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    another BSOD please help me again: i already clean install my computer in the other day but now i got new BSOD and i dont know why? please any kind hearted here please lend me your hand again and help me... thanks and god bless here are the new attachments 76151
  10. Help. Again.

in Windows 10 Support
    Help. Again.: So, uhm... This doesn't fit into ANY category, snd this is the only helpful site I know of, so here goes. Where do I mount my boom stand for my mic?? There isn't enough lip on the edge of my desk. [img] 40209