Windows 10: Help again...

Discus and support Help again... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My computer’s ethernet seems to not work, it has only ethernet not wireless ive tried restarting my network configs unistalling driver ipconifg/all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by pedrocompian, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Help again...

My computer’s ethernet seems to not work, it has only ethernet not wireless

ive tried restarting my network configs

unistalling driver

ipconifg/all seems fine

but ping 8.8.8.8 times out all 4 times and loses all packets if you can help thank you.

:)

pedrocompian, Feb 6, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 6, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 6, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

Help again...

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Help again... :cool:

jmcslob, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

Help again...

1. Help again... - Similar Threads - Help again

2. I need help getting my windows laptop working again!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help getting my windows laptop working again!: My windows laptop was running just fine but all of a sudden a brick ton load of stuff just magically appeared on my computer and now I have trouble running to most minimalistic tasks. I need help fixing it....
  3. I need help getting my windows laptop working again!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help getting my windows laptop working again!: My windows laptop was running just fine but all of a sudden a brick ton load of stuff just magically appeared on my computer and now I have trouble running to most minimalistic tasks. I need help fixing it....
  4. Windows Update Disaster Again Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Disaster Again Help: Despite what has been paid to MS, Windows has cost me tens of thousands of dollars in lost work and put me out of business thrice! Windows forced updates not only does it shut down the computers, at inopportune times, it wipes out the secured data! Months and Months of Work!...
  5. Windows Update Disaster Again Help

Windows Update Disaster Again Help: Despite what has been paid to MS, Windows has cost me tens of thousands of dollars in lost work and put me out of business thrice! Windows forced updates not only does it shut down the computers, at inopportune times, it wipes out the secured data! Months and Months of Work!...
  6. Hi, again I'm going to ask you help for a Farbar fixlist.txt.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, again I'm going to ask you help for a Farbar fixlist.txt.: Heres the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bYhJu_e5HQY64cE9dk51GUkFkIyPacdH/view?usp=drive_linkhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1-qCNN_Tknqq_LHhP2fgZU1G-DKo1c7Tz/view?usp=drive_link...
  7. Hi, again I'm going to ask you help for a Farbar fixlist.txt.

Hi, again I'm going to ask you help for a Farbar fixlist.txt.: Heres the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bYhJu_e5HQY64cE9dk51GUkFkIyPacdH/view?usp=drive_linkhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1-qCNN_Tknqq_LHhP2fgZU1G-DKo1c7Tz/view?usp=drive_link...
  8. Hi, again I'm going to ask you help for a Farbar fixlist.txt.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. I need help with Win 8 it can't update to get Win 8.1 then I can get Win 10 again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with Win 8 it can't update to get Win 8.1 then I can get Win 10 again.: HELLO after I got a update my windows 10 it would not start up normally and the screen was purple and logo would never come up and the mouse arrow was not working either.I bought this Lenovo Idealpad Z580 back when Win 8 came out. then my laptop was able to get Win 8.1 then...
  10. I need help with Win 8 it can't update to get Win 8.1 then I can get Win 10 again.

I need help with Win 8 it can't update to get Win 8.1 then I can get Win 10 again.: HELLO after I got a update my windows 10 it would not start up normally and the screen was purple and logo would never come up and the mouse arrow was not working either.I bought this Lenovo Idealpad Z580 back when Win 8 came out. then my laptop was able to get Win 8.1 then...