Windows 10: Help Against A virus

Discus and support Help Against A virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So I have 4 process showing in exception list That I can't remove because remove button under each on them is greyed out .I have tried going to regedit... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by HP OMEN1, Jul 6, 2022.

1. HP OMEN1 Win User

Help Against A virus

So I have 4 process showing in exception list That I can't remove because remove button under each on them is greyed out .I have tried going to regedit but there is nothing in HkeyLocalMachine/Software/Microsoft Defender /ExclusionsI have tried opening group policy editor but can't seem to find it in cmd and PowerShell it says command not found and also can't open it through run also there no search results for group policy editor and I have also tried to install avast antivirus but it also cannot detect any virus

:)

HP OMEN1, Jul 6, 2022

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 6, 2022
  3. Clean the Virus

Hi,

Virus infection usually happens on a computer when it is exposed to an infected website or removable devices. For us to help you clean the malware on your device, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Did you encounter any error messages related to having a virus infection on your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running any available antivirus software on your PC. It would be very helpful to us if you could also provide the result of the antivirus scan process.

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jul 6, 2022
  4. Help Against A virus

Jsssssssss, Jul 6, 2022
Thema:

Help Against A virus

1. Help Against A virus - Similar Threads - Help Against virus

2. why virus and threat protection are not working against detected threat.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why virus and threat protection are not working against detected threat.: why virus and threat protection are not working against detected threat. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-virus-and-threat-protection-are-not-working/bf5b2c28-1012-433c-80ee-8d8dff8d075e
  3. Windows 10 Protection against viruses and malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Protection against viruses and malware: With Windows 10 is it necessary to subscribe to third party anti-virus software such as Norton or Avast. or is the Windows 10 capable of stopping any and all threats? What are the settings that should be turned on? I am a senior with very poor knowledge of technology. Please...
  4. Windows 10 Protection against viruses and malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Protection against viruses and malware: With Windows 10 is it necessary to subscribe to third party anti-virus software such as Norton or Avast. or is the Windows 10 capable of stopping any and all threats? What are the settings that should be turned on? I am a senior with very poor knowledge of technology. Please...
  5. Windows 10 Protection against viruses and malware

6. How should w10 fight against Virus?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How should w10 fight against Virus?: Hello, all:5-year ago I bought this w10. It included the anti-virus app from Mcafee and charge $50.Later I was told that w10 has it’s own software killing virus DEFENDE. I stopped the filefrom McAfee. Please tell me how to use DEFEND? Can it scan my system automatically? --...
  7. How should w10 fight against Virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How should w10 fight against Virus?: Hello, all:5-year ago I bought this w10. It included the anti-virus app from Mcafee and charge $50.Later I was told that w10 has it’s own software killing virus DEFENDE. I stopped the filefrom McAfee. Please tell me how to use DEFEND? Can it scan my system automatically? --...
  8. How should w10 fight against Virus?

9. Protection Against Malware/Virus/Keyloggers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Protection Against Malware/Virus/Keyloggers: So i have an old dell xps 9550 laptop that i still have been using for a while. It has windows ten pro. It's my main laptop. With my laptop, I try to do my best of trying to avoid going on certain sites and clicking links etc. So because of that, a while back I got another...
  10. Need help against STOP 0124

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help against STOP 0124: Since 2017, my computer has consistently restart at random, and often. I tried looking it online, I tried removing dust from my computer, but no matter what, I get this error again and again. Can somebody tell me what's going on? DMP file:...