Windows 10: Help analyzing BSOD dump

Discus and support Help analyzing BSOD dump in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer has been BSODing quite often lately with the code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I was able to get the dump file but I need help understanding... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DevouringWaffle, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Help analyzing BSOD dump

My computer has been BSODing quite often lately with the code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I was able to get the dump file but I need help understanding it.Symbol search path is: srv*Executable search path is: Windows 10 Kernel Version 19041 MP 8 procs Free x64Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTSBuilt by: 19041.1.amd64fre.vb_release.191206-1406Machine Name:Kernel base = 0xfffff801`19400000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff801`1a02a1d0Debug session time: Tue Jul 20 23:16:44.099 2021 UTC - 7:00System Uptime: 0 days 1:34:24.738Loading Kernel Symbols.......................................

:)

DevouringWaffle, Jul 21, 2021
  2. Clock404 Win User

Help analyzing BSOD dump files - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

Hello,

I have been receiving blue screens of death related to DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. I have not been able to identify which driver is causing this and I was wondering if someone would analyze my dump files to gain more information regarding this BSOD error.
    The full dump and minidump has been included here: Dump Files – Google Drive

So far I have ran the follow commands but the BSOD still occurs.

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

sfc /scannow

Clock404, Jul 21, 2021
  3. Please Help analyze MiniDump Files (included)/BSODs/ ntoskrnl.exe/

Hi,

In most cases, this problem is caused by corrupted system files. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Was there an error code displayed when experiencing the blue screen error?

Meanwhile, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article
    to help fix the blue screen error. We also recommend posting on
    TechNet forum to analyze the dump files.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Gerard Qui, Jul 21, 2021
  4. DeqianLi Win User

Help analyzing BSOD dump

DeqianLi, Jul 21, 2021
Thema:

Help analyzing BSOD dump

1. Help analyzing BSOD dump - Similar Threads - Help analyzing BSOD

2. Need help analyzing crash dump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help analyzing crash dump: Hello everyone!I need some help analyzing a crash dump. Through my online research, I see a couple conflicting suggestions for the same issue. Memory problem or potentially a failing CPU have been two common suggestions along with a less common failing cooling system I do...
  3. [BSOD] need help for analyze dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [BSOD] need help for analyze dump file: Hello, I am having crashing issues when using software that allows remote control with virtual gamepads. ParsecSoda I need help analyzing the DUMP file of the BSOD in question please. Here is the code: DRIVER_IRL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL file: wdf01000.sys. Here the dump file:...
  4. [BSOD] need help for analyze dump file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [BSOD] need help for analyze dump file: Hello, I am having crashing issues when using software that allows remote control with virtual gamepads. ParsecSoda I need help analyzing the DUMP file of the BSOD in question please. Here is the code: DRIVER_IRL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL file: wdf01000.sys. Here the dump file:...
  5. [BSOD] need help for analyze dump file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Need Help Analyzing Mini Dump

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need Help Analyzing Mini Dump: I believe I have a driver problem that is causing black/blue screens but I'm not sure which driver is causing the problems. I've updated and reverted my display driver multiple times so I don't believe that is the issue. Below are reports from WhoCrashed. Is there a better...
  7. Help analyzing BSOD dump files - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

Help analyzing BSOD dump files - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: Hello, I have been receiving blue screens of death related to DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. I have not been able to identify which driver is causing this and I was wondering if someone would analyze my dump files to gain more information regarding this BSOD error. The full...
  8. Need help analyzing BSOD dump files.

Need help analyzing BSOD dump files.: Ever since I built my new computer last spring I've been getting WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR stop codes, as well as a handful of others but not as much, almost constantly. I've been attempting to learn how to read the dump files using the WinDBG but to no success. Finally...
  9. Help analyze another DUmp File

Help analyze another DUmp File: Hi, 1. Please see the dump file on the link below https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NUVlk6_j2bJrEN5-tgh6NnDvfdmVfZs2 2. If anyone has a tool to help analyze minidump errors that can be shared with other user, Thank you in advance Jef...
  10. Need help analyzing dump file.

Need help analyzing dump file.: Uploaded on OneDrive is a dmp and msinfo file. I consistently get a hang on cold boot that the laptop eventually gets past on power off/on after one or two more tries. It works fine after that until next cold boot. I have swapped out hard drives and swapped out memory, but...