Windows 10: Help analyzing livekernelreport watchdog files

Discus and support Help analyzing livekernelreport watchdog files in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; https://1drv.ms/f/s!AjrbGINc2suIjHR6c_i4csUEf1jT If I could get help with these that would be great. My computer's been crashing at irregular... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jwood7082, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Jwood7082 Win User

Help analyzing livekernelreport watchdog files

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AjrbGINc2suIjHR6c_i4csUEf1jT

If I could get help with these that would be great. My computer's been crashing at irregular intervals, where the screen would just freeze and my fans would speed up. I used a third-party crash dump analyzer to locate these dump files.

:)

Jwood7082, Sep 29, 2020

2. Please Help analyze MiniDump Files (included)/BSODs/ ntoskrnl.exe/

Hi,

In most cases, this problem is caused by corrupted system files. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Was there an error code displayed when experiencing the blue screen error?

Meanwhile, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article
    to help fix the blue screen error. We also recommend posting on
    TechNet forum to analyze the dump files.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Gerard Qui, Sep 29, 2020
  3. zinou Win User
    Win10 Slow boot time. Help debug with Windows Performance Analyzer

Hi,

I think that the issue is caused by the "Generic HDD SCSI Disk Device" driver

Help analyzing livekernelreport watchdog files [​IMG]

you have 8 disk drive attached to your computer:
    1. Samsung SSD 860 EVO 500GB
    2. Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB
    3. ST4000DM004-2CV104
    4. TOSHIBA DT01ACA200
    5. WDC WD20EARX-008FB0
    6. Generic HDD SCSI Disk Device
    7. Seagate BUP BK SCSI Disk Device
    8. Kingston DT Elite G2 USB Device

I would suggest you uninstall the Generic driver from the device manager;
    • Open device manager and display the hidden devices;
    • Generic "HDD SCSI Disk Device" under disk driver and uninstall it.

Help analyzing livekernelreport watchdog files [​IMG]

zinou, Sep 29, 2020
  4. AndreePin Win User

DPC Watchdog Error

Hi,

DPC Watchdog Violation (error code: DPC_Watchdog_Violation) is a common issue in the Windows operating system. It's occurred due to some specific reasons, like unsupported SSD firmware, old SSD driver version, hardware incompatibility
    issues, or system files are corrupted. To isolate this concern, kindly answer the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so
      far?

AndreePin, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Help analyzing livekernelreport watchdog files - Similar Threads - Help analyzing livekernelreport

2. LiveKernelReports - WATCHDOG crash dumps - GPU freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LiveKernelReports - WATCHDOG crash dumps - GPU freezing: I had no issues prior to the last two days but I am experiencing crashes when gaming. Goes like this: Game plays out smoothly, no FPS drops, no stuttering etc. then all of a sudden the game freezes but game's audio continues. After a while, I hear the sound where you unplug a...
  3. LiveKernelReports - WATCHDOG crash dumps - GPU freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LiveKernelReports - WATCHDOG crash dumps - GPU freezing: I had no issues prior to the last two days but I am experiencing crashes when gaming. Goes like this: Game plays out smoothly, no FPS drops, no stuttering etc. then all of a sudden the game freezes but game's audio continues. After a while, I hear the sound where you unplug a...
  4. LiveKernelReports - WATCHDOG crash dumps - GPU freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THIS LIVEKERNELREPORTS FILE...

CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THIS LIVEKERNELREPORTS FILE...: This is a live kernel reports file i am facing many problems with my laptop and this is my 3rd post for fixing the same problem my laptop gets stuck and you cant do nothing except pressing the power button, also sometimes when i restart aur power on my laptop it shows a black...
  6. CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THIS LIVEKERNELREPORTS FILE...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THIS LIVEKERNELREPORTS FILE...: This is a live kernel reports file i am facing many problems with my laptop and this is my 3rd post for fixing the same problem my laptop gets stuck and you cant do nothing except pressing the power button, also sometimes when i restart aur power on my laptop it shows a black...
  7. CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THIS LIVEKERNELREPORTS FILE...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Help Analyzing a minidump file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Analyzing a minidump file?: I was playing overwatch when everything froze. After about 10s the screen kinda went red then immediately after the computer restarted.Here is the dump analyze output:4: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** **...
  9. Help analyzing DMP file

Help analyzing DMP file: Good evening,When playing Destiny 2, the monitor goes blank with "no input", then the computer eventually restarts. Any assistance in analyzing this dump file would be greatly appreciated. This does not seem to happen when playing other games.I have completely removed and...
  10. liveKernelReports .dmp files

liveKernelReports .dmp files: https://1drv.ms/f/s!Alb8kThDFSWph0bwuV4s30AFSsAv If I can get help with them that would be very nice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/livekernelreports-dmp-files/895bdf52-ca0c-4d28-b7c6-bf23ae39f2a4